• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: The fake falkie on December 15, 2017, 05:32:40 PM
Yes i am the fake falkie.
damn, now I have heard it all...
someone wishes to be a Falkie...

a sick, very sick puppy

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 14, 2017, 06:31:53 PM
It's ALL about "The Content"  ..

Featuring George Senda with his fantastic broadcasting and interviewing skills.

This is the big break George has been working so hard for! 3,000 videos and closing in on 3,000 pages even Art can't match George's stupendous accomplishments.

Art Bell had the wrong George when he said,
"George gets it"

Shine on George, you have our support!,
aren't you concerned at all about George ?
about to achieve his dream of becoming a legend...
(I mean, he is being recognized "on the street" for his talent and content)

his health is being neglected by the substandard medical care he is "forced" to use...
just what if...
he gets his big break and dies the following day ?

Crow,
step up and make an appointment for George at a respected institution...
may I suggest Mayo Clinic in Rochester ?

(order the "works"...nothing less would suffice)

At the prestigious, high-end Christie's Auction, Sewergabbers offer their "George Senda Goes Full Retard" portrait up for bids.

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2017, 06:07:04 PM

I LIKE it!

da Vinci himself would be proud to see his "greatest work" gather so much global attention, wouldn't he?

Mizak

Quote from: ONeill on December 14, 2017, 12:30:24 AM
Once again with a special dedication to all the splendid females of the Musings community.

WTF...Proof he really is a RETARD! Who tucks  a sweater in their army style long underpants!!!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 14, 2017, 06:40:11 PM
No one has messed with Senda in ages but I guess he misses it.

Why else would he make this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRsAllXm1tI

The best thing about this clip is that we can all now prank call Chefist on (520) 775 2553.

Queenie

George is a true genius.  His masterful use of suspense at the start of each video is almost as good as Hitchcock.  Like all great masters, George will not be recognized until his passing.  Da Vinci move over. There's a new master in the house!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Queenie on December 16, 2017, 03:06:49 PM
George is a true genius.  His masterful use of suspense at the start of each video is almost as good as Hitchcock.  Like all great masters, George will not be recognized until his passing.  Da Vinci move over. There's a new master in the house!
One of the best things about your sarcasm is that many folks believe you're serious.  Keep up the great work! ;)    ;D ;D ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 16, 2017, 03:11:20 PM
One of the best things about your sarcasm is that many folks believe you're serious.  Keep up the great work! ;)    ;D ;D ;D

Pfft... sarcasm? Few recognize greatness.

The Beatles had George Martin as their producer

George Senda has "plus Justin" as his producer.

Below is excellent example of Plus Justin's independent Cinematography/Filmatography.

Both are Masters.. together legendary!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etUuP5VZTHA

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 16, 2017, 03:25:03 PM

Below is excellent example of Plus Justin's independent Cinematography/Filmatography.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etUuP5VZTHA

So, I take it Justin actually made it into the inner circle of trust rather than remaining on the periphery as a "plus?"

Swishypants

Quote from: Mizak on December 16, 2017, 12:43:03 PM
WTF...Proof he really is a RETARD! Who tucks  a sweater in their army style long underpants!!!

Uh, someone who just got done jerking off honey. Let that soak in for a minute.

Mizak

Quote from: Swishypants on December 16, 2017, 05:25:35 PM
Uh, someone who just got done jerking off honey. Let that soak in for a minute.

I thought that's why he got new socks?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on December 15, 2017, 10:01:35 PM
aren't you concerned at all about George ?
about to achieve his dream of becoming a legend...
(I mean, he is being recognized "on the street" for his talent and content)

his health is being neglected by the substandard medical care he is "forced" to use...
just what if...
he gets his big break and dies the following day ?

Crow,
step up and make an appointment for George at a respected institution...
may I suggest Mayo Clinic in Rochester ?

(order the "works"...nothing less would suffice)

I'm with Curtis..aka The Marvelous MudKing, aka I Am Not Pickle Rick, we both recognize the chance of a lifetime. To provide George's worldwide fan base with the best "content" possible. Sure George is a bit of a prima donna with a few idiocentricities but what great artist doesn't have them?

George is like Elvis, just in a bit of slump during his "Fat Years".. He'll come roaring back..Watch and learn all you naysayers.

https://youtu.be/0dpgczUSqIw

https://youtu.be/Wb0Jmy-JYbA

starrmtn001

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 16, 2017, 03:25:03 PM

I'm so sorry WhiteCrow, for not acknowledging your expertise.  You are definitely one of Queenie's toughest competitors. ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 05:24:07 PM

So, I take it Justin actually made it into the inner circle of trust rather than remaining on the periphery as a "plus?"

I don't have a clue if plus Justin is in or out of any circle of trust. I wish them all success.

https://youtu.be/Rn7VpfzxgpU

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 16, 2017, 06:31:22 PM

I don't have a clue if plus Justin is in or out of any circle of trust. I wish them all success.

What?! Your posts seem to imply some sort of insider knowledge about the situation.  ???

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 06:39:35 PM

What?! Your posts seem to imply some sort of insider knowledge about the situation.  ???

Im no groupie, don't commicate with George or any of his fans. No insider knowledge. By watching his videos I recognize his awesome broadcaster skills.

https://youtu.be/8rDiQwJW8JA

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 16, 2017, 05:56:27 PM

George is like Elvis, just in a bit of slump during his "Fat Years".. He'll come roaring back..
what ?
OMG...
the morbidly obese George is like Fat Elvis ?
is he about to die while sitting on the shitter looking at a Playboy in the middle of the night ?

oh, and Fat Elvis DID NOT come roaring back !

...Fat Falkie NEEDS to check into Mayo Clinic before it's tooo late !
(Mayo could have saved Fat Elvis...)

You know how he feel about mayo. 

''It's for sandwiches!'' (this should be read in the Falkie self-entitled roar he uses when exasperated with trolls)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on December 17, 2017, 01:50:48 AM
what ?
OMG...
the morbidly obese George is like Fat Elvis ?
is he about to die while sitting on the shitter looking at a Playboy in the middle of the night ?

oh, and Fat Elvis DID NOT come roaring back !

...Fat Falkie NEEDS to check into Mayo Clinic before it's tooo late !
(Mayo could have saved Fat Elvis...)

George has already out lived Elvis by 20+ years and looks in great shape when compared to Elvis during his Fat Elvis years. George may have many more productive years ahead. His career is just taking off. Didn't Larry King retire at 103 years old?

https://youtu.be/btG_6qzTOcg

Fyodor Gutman

Our desk has learned that Anthony "George" Senda is rapidly losing hope for a container house in 2018-19. "It just is not meant to be," he is reported having glumly told one of our colleagues.

More details as they avail themselves.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on December 17, 2017, 06:41:11 PM
Our desk has learned that Anthony "George" Senda is rapidly losing hope for a container house in 2018-19. "It just is not meant to be," he is reported having glumly told one of our colleagues.

More details as they avail themselves.

The good news is he saw the photo of the home made of beer cans. 

He lives in Martinez, which is a nice historic town near San Francisco, safe, clean, a nice downtown, easy Bart access, plenty of open space, an apartment he pays $200 a month for - which they allow him to keep packed with his treasures and aren't concerned with upkeep.  I don't know why he wants to leave. 

Something tells me he wouldn't like it off the grid, away from people, far from a food supply.  If it's solely because he wants to go somewhere where ''the trolls'' don't have his address, he'd give that away soon enough and he'd be right back where he started - except out in the boondocks.

My suggestion before he goes all in and buys a container home is to do a test run.

Get an old cardboard box, take it down to the creek, and live in that over the winter.  And no fair sneaking back into his apartment - in fact he should lock it and give me the key, with instructions not to let him back in until June, no exceptions.

Fyodor Gutman

"He had a dream," one observer told us under condition of anonymity. "It was a grand dream. But things in this world cost money, and that's not something George has ever been able to process, really."

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on December 17, 2017, 07:37:15 PM
"He had a dream," one observer told us under condition of anonymity. "It was a grand dream. But things in this world cost money, and that's not something George has ever been able to process, really."

Damn, Mr. Gutman...that has to be one of the saddest things I have ever heard.  Please give the big guy a big, fat "MERRY CHRISTMAS" from Billy Joe, would you?