• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Mild Bill

Quote from: area51drone on October 04, 2015, 02:40:28 AM
I think things will be back to normal at page 1989....  right now we are in a torsion field trough, we have to get back to zero point energy field, and the next one is 19.5*102... 1989.

Ah...1989...I remember it well...Austin, Texas...Hippy Hollow...SXSW...Eeyore's birthday party...Old Pecan Street...memories of the Armadillo World Headquarters.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: coaster on October 04, 2015, 02:20:30 AM
This thread blows ass tonight.

I think it's entertaining to see who wins the 'I'm further up Art Bell's ass than you are' medal..Or is it a beautiful sash?  ;D

lonevoice

You guys are all too funny.  Attack Art, attack Keith, attack me and miss the target every time.  Jesus, I've seen few things as stupid as this crap, but then I don't hang out in your preferred thread.

area51drone

Quote from: littlechris on October 04, 2015, 02:47:54 AM
Minus the UGLY FUCKEN TEETH!!  But I guess it can be photoshopped after the happy ending.

You might want to keep the lights off instead... after all she is the mistress of the dark.

area51drone

Quote from: lonevoice on October 04, 2015, 02:52:51 AM
You guys are all too funny.  Attack Art, attack Keith, attack me and miss the target every time.  Jesus, I've seen few things as stupid as this crap, but then I don't hang out in your preferred thread.

You can poke fun at my avatar too.  Don't take anything too personal... 

And I don't really remember anyone "attacking" Art or Keith for that matter.   Simply stating facts.

inuk2600

Quote from: area51drone on October 04, 2015, 02:47:07 AM
But he does kind of have a point.   Here's another photo and the teeth do look quite a bit different.

Place your right hand over your nutsack and tell me you wouldn't motorboat the shit out of that.

Quote from: littlechris on October 04, 2015, 02:47:54 AM
Minus the UGLY FUCKEN TEETH!!  But I guess it can be photoshopped after the happy ending.

Mild Bill

Yet...as stupid as this crap is...you're still here reading it...and posting. Hell of a way to spend a Saturday night, huh?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: inuk2600 on October 04, 2015, 02:54:48 AM
Place your right hand over your nutsack and tell me you wouldn't motorboat the shit out of that.

Is that the latest 'go to' chat up line doing the rounds? You silver tongued Lothario you..

area51drone

I wonder if she filed those fucking canines down.... 

inuk2600

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 04, 2015, 02:58:00 AM
Is that the latest 'go to' chat up line doing the rounds? You silver tongued Lothario you..

What do you think this is the ritz carlton?

SciFiAuthor

What a bullshit night. The trash from the Falkie thread took over the Art Bell thread. Do any of you actually listen to Art's show or are you just here to fuck around?

area51drone

lonevoice

Quote from: Mild Bill on October 04, 2015, 02:57:31 AM
Yet...as stupid as this crap is...you're still here reading it...and posting. Hell of a way to spend a Saturday night, huh?
You're right about part of that anyway.  There are other threads on the board more interesting than this one tonight.  I think I'll leave the boys here to play with each other.  I'm sure they can handle that.

littlechris

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 04, 2015, 03:03:01 AM
What a bullshit night. The trash from the Falkie thread took over the Art Bell thread. Do any of you actually listen to Art's show or are you just here to fuck around?

What books have you written???

WhiteCrow

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 04, 2015, 02:33:12 AM
Agreed. That said, it's been a good source of cheap labor for him. I'm waiting for the Jazmunda meltdown where we hear how he made 17 Australian dollars for all those promotional clips.
B+

area51drone

What do you think?

area51drone

Quote from: lonevoice on October 04, 2015, 03:05:01 AM
You're right about part of that anyway.  There are other threads on the board more interesting than this one tonight.  I think I'll leave the boys here to play with each other.  I'm sure they can handle that.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: littlechris on October 04, 2015, 03:05:06 AM
What books have you written???

B- 

littlechris

Quote from: area51drone on October 04, 2015, 03:06:37 AM
What do you think?

YUMMMY!!!!!!!!!!  She's still a bitch though.  :D

inuk2600

Well we're not here to do homework. ;D

lonevoice

Quote from: area51drone on October 04, 2015, 03:07:14 AM
--------
One last post in this thread tonight...just for you sweetie

area51drone

Am I Elvis or Elvira?

area51drone

Quote from: lonevoice on October 04, 2015, 03:10:39 AM

Right back at yah, hon.

littlechris

Quote from: lonevoice on October 04, 2015, 03:10:39 AM

At least its not hot coffee. :D

littlechris

So BIG MAN, what Scifi books have you written and where can they be purchased??