• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Up All Night

SNL triple-downed on their Trump Derangement Syndrome tonight.

But not one skit on the sex scandals.

SNL is divsive and is not even trying to be funny except to the hard left. Fuck 'em, NBC, and Loren Michaels.

Quote from: Up All Night on December 03, 2017, 01:58:01 AM
SNL triple-downed on their Trump Derangement Syndrome tonight.

But not one skit on the sex scandals.

SNL is divsive and is not even trying to be funny except to the hard left. Fuck 'em, NBC, and Loren Michaels.

The last time SNL was funny was when they had Dennis Miller, David Spade and Chris Farley.  Since then it has been shitty.

Lt.Uhura

Trump's lies are getting more preposterous every day. What a sorry excuse for a leader.

In attempting to distance himself from Flynn, Trump Tweets that he knew about Flynn's lies to the FBI, opening himself up to potential obstruction of justice re Comey. And now, he says it was HIS LAWYER who sent the Tweet--in Trump's own voice! R i g h t! As if his lawyer would do something so incredibly stupid! LMAO!

http://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/937007006526959618

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5139137/Trump-says-not-worried-Flynns-guilty-plea.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 03, 2017, 02:55:23 AM
Trump's lies are getting more preposterous every day. What a sorry excuse for a leader.

In attempting to distance himself from Flynn, Trump Tweets that he knew about Flynn's lies to the FBI, opening himself up to potential obstruction of justice re Comey. And now, he says it was HIS LAWYER who sent the Tweet--in Trump's own voice! R i g h t! As if his laywer would do something so incredibly stupid! LMAO!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5139137/Trump-says-not-worried-Flynns-guilty-plea.html

What's he lying about, zombie?

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 03, 2017, 02:58:50 AM
What's he lying about, zombie?

How long have you been an employee of Falsify the Record?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on December 03, 2017, 03:02:03 AM
How long have you been an employee of Falsify the Record?

Oh, look! Another zombie. They come out at night looking for brains (cuz they're so stupid).  ;D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 03, 2017, 03:03:55 AM
Oh, look! Another zombie. They come out at night looking for brains (cuz they're so stupid).  ;D

We only come out at night because we're man eaters.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on December 03, 2017, 03:06:08 AM
We only come out at night because we're man eaters.

Sounds kinda gay.  ::)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 03, 2017, 03:07:01 AM
Sounds kinda gay.  ::)

Hall wasn't pleased when I was eating Oates.

Gd5150

In attempting to distance himself from Flynn, Trump Tweets that he knew about Flynn's lies to the FBI, opening himself up to potential obstruction of justice re Comey. And now, he says it was HIS LAWYER who sent the Tweet--in Trump's own voice! R i g h t! As if his lawyer would do something so incredibly stupid! LMAO!

Uhhh that’s only been the story for a year now. Still waiting for evidence of collusion. Anytime now.

🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on December 03, 2017, 03:34:13 AM
Oh, fake news from the employee of Falsify the Record.

It's cute that you think that's effective.  :D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 03, 2017, 03:59:06 AM
It's cute that you think that's effective.  :D

(In)Effective in doing what?

Gee, looking at Trump's tweet I don't read any of what you quoted into it.  I read your post, then the tweet - it's astonishing how dense and easily led you are.  And no, I'm not going to click on your link and read the pretend media's sophistry - the tweet is pretty easy to understand without them ''interpreting'' it for me.

Even if their spin is correct, again, what is the crime and what does it have to do with collusion with Russia in interfering with the elections? 

The Party of Government is just never going to get over losing that election, and losing all those seats across the country at all levels during the black guy's term, are they.  How dare someone from outside the political world run and win.  How dare the hard working people of the country reject them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 03, 2017, 06:26:55 AM
Gee, looking at Trump's tweet I don't read any of what you quoted into it.  I read your post, then the tweet - it's astonishing how dense and easily led you are.  And no, I'm not going to click on your link and read the pretend media's sophistry - the tweet is pretty easy to understand without them ''interpreting'' it for me.

Even if their spin is correct, again, what is the crime and what does it have to do with collusion with Russia in interfering with the elections? 

The Party of Government is just never going to get over losing that election, and losing all those seats across the country at all levels during the black guy's term, are they.  How dare someone from outside the political world run and win.  How dare the hard working people of the country reject them.

Reject them?! We'd like to start hunting them now because they're just never going to get it.  ::)

Up All Night

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 03, 2017, 06:26:55 AM

It's like their co-dependent and abused girlfriend finally got her act together and split...

She's got a new boyfriend that treats her right and gives her respect.

But a year on, and they're still hanging on. They just can't believe it's over.

Trump ain't going anywhere. Meanwhile, where are the shrill cries from the left to have Bill and Hill frogmarched into prison for their many misdeeds and crimes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyBzCoMRaAg

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on December 02, 2017, 07:44:33 PM
Special Counsel Robert Mueller's top FBI investigator into 'Russian meddling' and Clinton emails has been removed from the probe reportedly due to the discovery of anti-Trump text messages exchanged with a colleague (who he happened to be having an extra-marital affair with).

There's that integrity at the FBI that we talked about.

I have given the FBI, at least at the field level, the benefit the doubt and when it came to things like ABSCAM and the Whitey Bolger my thinking was that there are bad apples that do bad things but that the majority of the agents are honest and competent.  However, I have also believed for some time that since the days of L.  Patrick Grey (a retired submariner who made 7 war patrols and obtained a JD degree while on active duty) who was called in to reform the FBI, that the FBI at the headquarters level has gotten progressively more corrupt and that corruption trickles down to the field in direct proportion.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Up All Night on December 03, 2017, 08:52:06 AM
It's like their co-dependent and abused girlfriend finally got her act together and split...

She's got a new boyfriend that treats her right and gives her respect.

But a year on, and they're still hanging on. They just can't believe it's over.

Great analogy.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 03, 2017, 10:09:06 AM
my thinking was that there are bad apples that do bad things but that the majority of the agents are honest and competent

In order for this proposition to be true, the majority of agents would have to either, A) have no ability to figure out who killed Kennedy, or B) figure out who killed Kennedy, and then play ball and kept quiet about it.

In either case, "honest and competent" are descriptors that do not apply.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2017, 11:12:22 AM

In order for this proposition to be true, the majority of agents would have to either, A) have no ability to figure out who killed Kennedy, or B) figure out who killed Kennedy, and then play ball and kept quiet about it.

I imagine that most agents are honest people operating in good faith, or at least start out that way, but I have questions about the organization and some of them.  Ignoring, for now,  the infamous history of problems/scandals with the FBI lab over the years one also wonders why, in this day and age of cheap technology, does the FBI rely on handwritten notes and recollections of agent's interviews on Form FD-302 and not record or film interviews? Certainly it couldn't be so that something could be faked or just come down to a "he said, she said" with a suspect versus two agents? Or to get people on an accidental, inadvertent 18 U.S. Code § 1001 and try to get a plea or "flip" them?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2017, 11:12:22 AM

The law of averages tells me that there is at least a % that are good guys. 

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2017, 11:26:23 AM
one also wonders why, in this day and age of cheap technology, does the FBI rely on handwritten notes and recollections of agent's interviews on Form FD-302 and not record or film interviews?

Because they're all lying whores.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on December 03, 2017, 11:26:23 AM
I imagine that most agents are honest people operating in good faith, or at least start out that way, but I have questions about the organization and some of them.  Ignoring, for now,  the infamous history of problems/scandals with the FBI lab over the years one also wonders why, in this day and age of cheap technology, does the FBI rely on handwritten notes and recollections of agent's interviews on Form FD-302 and not record or film interviews? Certainly it couldn't be so that something could be faked or just come down to a "he said, she said" with a suspect versus two agents? Or to get people on an accidental, inadvertent 18 U.S. Code § 1001 and try to get a plea or "flip" them?

Must have something to do with the fact that digital files can be copied instantly and distributed world wide in nano seconds whereas copies of handwritten forms can be made in limited numbers and be controlled by numbering copies e.g. 1 of 4, 2 of 4, etc. That’s a long way of saying that it facilitates  tighter control and there’s no risk of it being hacked. 

Oh, and also because they are prevaricating sex workers.