• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Malliard Report

Started by malliard, December 17, 2013, 10:05:11 PM

malliard

lets correct the record, i have a bunch domains, but sadly none of them are forums in which i can spam all of its members with private messages with updates on my show or have the master of paranormal talk radio posting.
been using word press for 3 years now, also have been using an icecast or shoutcast stream since june of 2012..

and i had a letter explaining the move, i wish i had kept in on there but i figured after a month and several hundred page views it had been seen.

you are both upset over the fact, i will not have a podcast posted for about 10 weeks, then after that i will be putting them out on a regular basis. So, shows take that many weeks off a year....

www.malliard.com www.italkparanormal.com www.quackrew.com www.paranormalradioandpodcast.com www.paranormalheadlines.com www.tmr247.net www.tmr247.com those two are currenty down

malliard

Are you Haunted??
Jimmy Petonito Aka Mr. Haunted
Stops by The Malliard Report - The Fastest Hour in Paranormal Talk Radio airing live only on www.kgraradio.com
AT 9pm EST/8pm CST/7pm MST/6pm PST

malliard

What did you talk about at your last #paranormal group meeting? 3 debates you should have
goo.gl/Vi7rmt

malliard

Omar Morales is on The Malliard Report, The Fastest Hour in Paranormal Talk Radio, Tuesday March 31, 2015 at 9 pm Eastern.

http://www.kgraradio.com/chatroom/

Omar Morales is a Catholic school kid from the 80s that grew up on comic books, video games, Star Wars and UFO conspiracies - and now he's living the indie comics dream. His first self-published graphic novel, CruZaderâ,,¢: Agent of the Vatican, launched in 2014 and is available via Diamond Comics Distributors and ComiXology.com. You can follow him on Twitter @TheCruZader and link to his other social media profiles via his website: TheForceMedia.Com

wr250

Quote from: malliard on April 01, 2015, 05:50:01 PM
for those 2 fans i may have here
http://teespring.com/support-the-malliard-report
This campaign is no longer available due to content issues.
Sorry about that. If you purchased from this campaign, please check your email for an update.

malliard

DANIEL JOHNSON IS ON THE MALLIARD REPORT

THE FASTEST HOUR IN PARANORMAL TALK RADIO, TUESDAY APRIL 21, 2015 AT 9 PM EASTERN.

learn more about him at
http://www.kgraradio.com/daniel-johnson-is-on-the-malliard-report-the-fastest-hour-in-paranormal-talk-radio-tuesday-april-21-2015-at-9-pm-eastern/

malliard

History will be made. 2 Major Anouncements. Live Tuesday 9 pm only on www.kgraradio.com read more at http://goo.gl/hlfUHF

MV/Liberace!

still no way to hear the show.

malliard

Funny kgra uses the same system Art will using yet you don't take issue with that. Live free and paid podcasts.

Quote from: malliard on April 30, 2015, 07:47:32 AM
Funny kgra uses the same system Art will using yet you don't take issue with that. Live free and paid podcasts.

I see you and Jimmy are cross promoting on Twitter. Maybe he can show you how to get some Russian eggs  ;D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malliard on April 30, 2015, 07:47:32 AM

Because I know who Art Bell is. So do millions of others. Nobody knows you. See the difference?

Danger!UFO

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 30, 2015, 08:08:43 AM
I see you and Jimmy are cross promoting on Twitter. Maybe he can show you how to get some Russian eggs  ;D

Jimmy Church? Didn't know he was still around. Oh yeah, that's the show where 10's of 10's fadernauts listen.

Missed the history making announcements. Anyone care to share?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Danger!UFO on April 30, 2015, 08:20:31 AM

Missed the history making announcements. Anyone care to share?

The kgra website got a new favicon.

cweb

Quote from: MV on April 30, 2015, 08:28:23 AM
The kgra website got a new favicon.

Hm. I see they didn't use the one I recommended.

wr250

Quote from: cweb on April 30, 2015, 09:00:06 AM

that one is trademarked to newegg ...

Quote from: cweb on April 30, 2015, 09:00:06 AM

Not Russian enough.

malliard

well if noone knows who i am why does it matter who i promote?

and dont worry once Art comes back all of other paranormal shows will just have to fold up cause noone will be listening to us.

onan

Quote from: malliard on April 30, 2015, 10:21:27 AM

and dont worry once Art comes back all of other paranormal shows will just have to fold up cause noone will be listening to us.

I don't have a dog in this fight... just my nose. But I do find it odd that Malliard can't see, or at least doesn't admit to, the huge difference between the fan base of Art Bell compared to all the other paranormal broadcasts combined.

As to others continuing to listen to other shows after Art starts up... listeners for other shows will decrease, bet on it. For what it is worth, I haven't given too much of my time listening to other paranormal shows, because lackluster is too much praise for most of them. And Malliard from what I have read, if I did have an inclination to listen to your show... too much work to find it. Not happening for me. It isn't that I don't want yo to be successful, but you will never be Art Bell.

aldousburbank

There are other paranormal broadcasts? Who knew? Quack!

Danger!UFO

Malliard, you show is fine. Just sorry to see you in bed with that Jimmy Church fellow.

There is room for all paranormal shows. Some will be more popular than others. If you are providing entertainment and enjoyment to 10 people or 10,000 people, that's all that matters.

onan

Quote from: Danger!UFO on April 30, 2015, 12:14:49 PM
Malliard, you show is fine. Just sorry to see you in bed with that Jimmy Church fellow.

There is room for all paranormal shows. Some will be more popular than others. If you are providing entertainment and enjoyment to 10 people or 10,000 people, that's all that matters.

Malliard isn't doing the show to have 10 listeners. He isn't doing it just for fun. He wants a paycheck. I hope he makes more money than he can spend. He isn't helping his position by making his show harder to find.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malliard on April 30, 2015, 10:21:27 AM

god damn it.

i don't care at all who you promote, and frankly, i'm not sure what you're even referring to (which is usually the case after i read one of your near comatose attempts at written communication).  i'm just attempting to make you understand the ridiculous nature of your chosen distribution model.  you keep coming here, "spamming" the forum every time you record a show, yet when anyone clicks the link to listen, they learn payment is required to download the show. 

if you were a known broadcaster with a track record and name recognition (like art), the pay wall might work... but you're not known, your show isn't known, and with this approach to distributing your show, nothing is going to change.  no offense intended, but the fact that this "kgra" operation even accepted you should tell you something about the amount of water they draw (in other words, not a whole lot).  nobody is going to plop down money to hear a show they've never heard hosted by a guy they've never heard of.  instead, after clicking your link, they're just going to move along.  i'm trying to help you see another angle to all of this, but instead you just keep ham-handedly insisting you know what's best.  fine.  i should never have become involved in this conversation.  done.  i give fuck all.

Danger!UFO

Quote from: onan on April 30, 2015, 12:19:37 PM
Malliard isn't doing the show to have 10 listeners. He isn't doing it just for fun. He wants a paycheck. I hope he makes more money than he can spend. He isn't helping his position by making his show harder to find.

Well, then. ::)

Danger!UFO

Quote from: onan on April 30, 2015, 12:24:39 PM
Really?

I guess I have had my comeuppance.

No, meaning I read this all wrong. I really thought Malliard was doing this for hobby or fun. I would never give kgra money to subscribe and hear those shows.

My paranormal spend money will go to Art and the DMRN. The GabCast, too. No way I will support anything else.

cweb

Quote from: MV on April 30, 2015, 12:20:44 PM
god damn it.
i'm trying to help you see another angle to all of this, but instead you just keep ham-handedly insisting you know what's best.  fine.  i should never have become involved in this conversation.  done.  i give fuck all.
I read this in the classic MV yelling voice.