• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV on December 19, 2015, 08:57:15 PM
and during the show, i totally forgot he had started the "heather sucks" thread.
We'll slap you with a large fishbot later MV.  Emergency GabCast time please.

Lilith

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 19, 2015, 08:57:00 PM
MV.  Please do an Emergency GabCast tonight.  Please!

Hail MV (you didn't ask us not to say Hail lol).

He was just trying to be modest I'm SURE,  lol's

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 19, 2015, 08:59:48 PM
We'll slap you with a large fishbot later MV.  Emergency GabCast time please.

it would be at 10pm central at the very earliest.  11 more likely.

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV on December 19, 2015, 09:01:17 PM
it would be at 10pm central at the very earliest.  11 more likely.
Thank you so much MV! :-*

Hail MV! ;)

coaster

Hell, if you wanted to hear a gabcast about how Art quit, you could probably play a number of reruns.

henge0stone

Art is mad at some crazy bellgab comments, is this really worthy of an emergency gabcast? He's probably just sitting at home with nothing to do and just fed up with some comments and in Art Bell fashion overreacted and quit. Will he be back, I think so when he realizes that most people here are not the crazy asshole trolls. If not, whatever most celebrities probably don't join their own fansites for the very reason he left. We were lucky to have him here for as long as we did.

People just have to remember that Art's only human and is under a lot of stress right now and I doubt random internet posts helped.

Not to be a jerk but I was a little disappointed in falkies gabcast appearance. it was still fun to listen to.

Ciardelo

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 19, 2015, 10:37:35 PM
Not to be a jerk but I was a little disappointed in falkies gabcast appearance. it was still fun to listen to.
yeah, I'm with you. His unwarranted disavowment of Heather was quite shocking. But all in all, very disappointing broadcast.

Praise MV

Falkie did inbox me and wanted me to post it, but I had to tell him he aint the boss of me. So ball's in your court big Guy.

henge0stone

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2015, 10:40:34 PM
yeah, I'm with you. His unwarranted disavowment of Heather was quite shocking. But all in all, very disappointing broadcast.

Praise MV

Falkie did inbox me and wanted me to post it, but I had to tell him he aint the boss of me. So ball's in your court big Guy.

Attacking anyone who doesn't like Heather is just bullcrap, people don't like it when Art leaves and other people with less talent (basically everyone has less talent than art though) takes over.  They have the right to voice that opinion, blind loyalty to Heather because she is from Bellgab is annoying.

The problem with Falkie was in the Gabcast he was diplomatic about it and nice to Heather when on the forum he immediately posted that Heather sucked. You can think that, its fine if that's your opinion but when you flip flop the way he did it shows that he is disingenuous and that's what pissed me off.

Ciardelo

Quote from: henge0stone on December 19, 2015, 10:46:36 PM
Attacking anyone who doesn't like Heather is just bullcrap, people don't like it when Art leaves and other people with less talent (basically everyone has less talent than art though) takes over.  They have the right to voice that opinion, blind loyalty to Heather because she is from Bellgab is annoying.

The problem with Falkie was in the Gabcast he was diplomatic about it and nice to Heather when on the forum he immediately posted that Heather sucked. You can think that, its fine if that's your opinion but when you flip flop the way he did it shows that he is disingenuous ad that's what pissed me off.
You've said it so much better than I. Thank you.

It's the duplicitous nature of Falkie I suppose that upsets me. Well, as I mentioned, he in boxed me a quite lengthy message on the subject. I wish he would post it to clear all these questions up.

henge0stone

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 19, 2015, 10:50:17 PM
You've said it so much better than I. Thank you.

It's the duplicitous nature of Falkie I suppose that upsets me. Well, as I mentioned, he in boxed me a quite lengthy message on the subject. I wish he would post it to clear all these questions up.

I never got an inbox from Falkie, or anyone for that matter except for someone apologizing for something they said once. I am such a lone wolf, an outcast of society, a dark and mysterious figure who roams in the shadows. what the fuck am i talking about..

Meister_000

Quote from: MV on December 20, 2015, 12:11:08 AM
anyone want to do the show with me?

Ditto this to some of the other Boards. Most people don't even know you're about to do a show, nor what the new ETA is.

MV, I think that you are wrong about Art.  I think he does want to do the show but he feels obligated by his wife to yield to her wishes for good reasons.

the_peeve

Meister_000

Quote from: MV on December 20, 2015, 12:11:08 AM
anyone want to do the show with me?

I assume you have a bioler-plate for the bulk emailer?  There's still time?

Ciardelo

[sic]

No. I usually like them. I like them better than bellgab 8)

henge0stone

the entire board was 4chan people, you can tell because after the show they're still in the chat talking and don't know how the stream works.

A Gabcast is what it is. If you're expecting an Art Bell type show then you'll be really disappointed.

SciFiAuthor

There really wasn't much to talk about, just Art taking his ball and going home.