No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

ZaZa

Quote from: brig on November 30, 2018, 11:03:01 PM
OMG, How so fucking exciting!
brig the sadist,
what's so exciting??
Did Lee left his wife and is moving in with you?

Nyewalker

The band is getting back to Heather !!!

Spookcat

I heard Neelys mic is hot during the commercial breaks.

Epaphroditus

I wish an actual friend of AB would call in and ask HW to not drop AB into every conversation .

I cannot decide if she is nuts or predatory .

ZaZa

If she offs herself before New Year I will quadruple my money.

Spookcat

Quote from: Epaphroditus on December 01, 2018, 02:09:31 AM
I wish an actual friend of AB would call in and ask HW to not drop AB into every conversation .

I cannot decide if she is nuts or predatory .

The problem with that is she rarely picks up numbers she doesn't recognize. Allegedly it's because she's terrified of having her own "little Chris".

Lilith

I fell asleep.  Did I miss anything?  8)

Lilith

Quote from: spookcat on December 01, 2018, 02:25:19 AM
The problem with that is she rarely picks up numbers she doesn't recognize. Allegedly it's because she's terrified of having her own "little Chris".

Unfortunately, this is so obvious, that it makes her look like a liar when she calls it unscreened open lines, IMO.

Nyewalker

Quote from: brig on December 01, 2018, 03:35:04 AM
I fell asleep.  Did I miss anything?  8)

Apparently they got too drunk down at the LNM Network and exposed themselves as Bellgab admirers during one of the breaks...

Lilith

Quote from: Nyewalker on December 01, 2018, 06:05:05 AM
Apparently they got too drunk down at the LNM Network and exposed themselves as Bellgab admirers during one of the breaks...

AWESOME!!!  I can't say that I blame them.  ;D

Spookcat

Someone said it sounded like a phone conversation between Neely and someone else someone said "I’d never do her show after what she did to art." Some swearing as well. Unfortunately, it probably won't be in the archive version..

Lilith

Quote from: spookcat on December 01, 2018, 06:27:19 AM
Someone said it sounded like a phone conversation between Neely and someone else someone said "I’d never do her show after what she did to art." Some swearing as well. Unfortunately, it probably won't be in the archive version..

There are some very interesting comments in that audio.  I hope somebody does some work on it to pull out some of the stuff you can't quite make out.

Nyewalker

Quote from: brig on December 01, 2018, 06:31:18 AM
There are some very interesting comments in that audio.  I hope somebody does some work on it to pull out some of the stuff you can't quite make out.

Sounds like he talking to someone named Linda about Heather's user names on Bellgab...

Spookcat

Quote from: Nyewalker on December 01, 2018, 06:41:24 AM

Sounds like he talking to someone named Linda about Heather's user names on Bellgab...

I'm aware of one Linda around the heaterverse, what her role is though, I have no idea.

Metron2267

Whoa - open mike ass bite. Classisc.

TNX!

scentless

Where does one find her show among the other garbage streams? I need to hear this shit.

where is michael vara's neck? was he born physically deformed? inquiring minds need to know.

ZaZa

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 01, 2018, 03:02:34 PM
where is michael vara's neck? was he born physically deformed? inquiring minds need to know.

michael vara's neck serves him as an anal canal for the shit to pass out of his mouth.

Corona Kitty

Thanks for sharing, I couldn't help but laugh.

Lilith

Quote from: scentless on December 01, 2018, 02:55:55 PM
Where does one find her show among the other garbage streams? I need to hear this shit.

Well, she's live on the LNM network, and from her own server at the listen link on her homepage, Mon thru Friday if she's awake.

Otherwise, you have to purchase a subscription to access the archive...

Quote from: username on December 01, 2018, 03:08:14 PM
Thanks for sharing, I couldn't help but laugh.

how long were you with them?

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on December 01, 2018, 03:04:19 PM
michael vara's neck serves him as an anal canal for the shit to pass out of his mouth.

DISCLAIMER:
Image in that post was not photoshopped.

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on December 01, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

Lol, is there a chance somebody can post that image that on his site somewhere. :)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 01, 2018, 03:16:33 PM
how long were you with them?

2 months, I would have exited sooner but didn't want to cause someone's spot, being tampered with. No good deed goes unpunished.

ZaZa

DISCLAIMER:
Image in this post was not photoshopped.

Quote from: username on December 01, 2018, 03:21:35 PM
2 months, I would have exited sooner but didn't want to cause someone's spot, being tampered with. No good deed goes unpunished.

that was kind of you. onward and upward.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 01, 2018, 03:41:26 PM
that was kind of you. onward and upward.

When a friend asks for a favor, I will definitely try to come through. That's all it was, also I knew I would get heat from people on both forums. It worked

Lilith

Quote from: username on December 01, 2018, 03:47:58 PM
When a friend asks for a favor, I will definitely try to come through. That's all it was, also I knew I would get heat from people on both forums. It worked

Did you learn anything that we need to know? 

Asking for a friend.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 01, 2018, 03:56:46 PM
Did you learn anything that we need to know? 

Asking for a friend.

Oh of course, I learned a number of things... Not about my show.... But you know ....

How things were ran.