• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2018, 07:21:55 AM
There is also a posibility he got "a refund" for his AlienCon Ticket, and is not at all broke.  Somebody did report here in the thread, seeing him in the lobby, and believes he "got a refund".

Oh geez..now I owe more refunds? What's my chances of getting the donations back from George so I can refund it to the GoFundMe donators?

Would you accept a hoodie in place of a refund?

Still some life in Season 8..

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2018, 08:22:56 AM
I thought Senda was purchasing his own internet for a month for the trip.  Didn't he say it cost about $70 for the month, so he could stream on the train, and basically, live stream the entire trip, his interviews, signings, and photo shoots?

I'm pretty sure Senda got donations for everything he requested.  I don't recall anything he asked for that nobody donated the money for.

He got $23 for a tripod he never bought

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 17, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

In Sendaworld anything is possible. He genuinely believes that if he donors buy him something and the transaction is all above board and watertight, he, for any reason is entitled not only to keep the item, but have a replacement and a refund, plus, join a class action to sue..

"In Sendaworld anything is possible"

He kind of screwed the pooch by not providing "contend" at Aliencon. Who is going to have faith in George and his dreams to invest/donate in his Shipping Container Compound now?

Season Nine..I'm in!

Faith Hope Love..always find a way.
Obviously the lesson learned from this Alien Con fiasco,  we  need some iron clad performance  contracts now with George.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 17, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

He kind of screwed the pooch by not providing "contend" at Aliencon. Who is going to have faith in George and his dreams to invest/donate in his Shipping Container Compound now?

Season Nine..I'm in!

Obviously the lesson learned from this Alien Con fiasco,  we  need some iron clad performance  contracts now with George.

Hopefully Senda is safe and Season 9 will be the bestest ever!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 17, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

Season Nine..I'm in!

Without any direct information to say one way or another, is it the opinion of the "Fuck Senda with all manner of large and spiky implements' committee that he went to Pasadena but didn't go into the Alien Con rip off event?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 17, 2018, 11:11:36 AM

Without any direct information to say one way or another, is it the opinion of the "Fuck Senda with all manner of large and spiky implements' committee that he went to Pasadena but didn't go into the Alien Con rip off event?

When you add together transport, ticket and accommodation, that dysentery outbreak in human form just consumed the world's most expensive chiliburger. Fuck Senda with a tennis court (including umpire 's chair).

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 17, 2018, 11:18:58 AM
When you add together transport, ticket and accommodation, that dysentery outbreak in human form just consumed the world's most expensive chiliburger. Fuck Senda with a tennis court (including umpire 's chair).

Did you notice that he had no sinus problems in the 3 hours of videos when in a clean hotel room?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 17, 2018, 11:22:19 AM
Did you notice that he had no sinus problems in the 3 hours of videos when in a clean hotel room?

I'm sure it was just a coincidence. He probably had the galloping shits though, which had nothing to do with inhaling a chiliburger the size of his head. That was a coincidence too.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 17, 2018, 11:34:22 AM
I'm sure it was just a coincidence. He probably had the galloping shits though, which had nothing to do with inhaling a chiliburger the size of his head. That was a coincidence too.

I turned it off when he said he was eating the fries that fell on the floor in the store. 30 second rule and all. Admittedly that floor was much cleaner than any floor he had ever dropped food on before. And I haven’t seen the floor.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 17, 2018, 11:34:22 AM

i do feel for the poor, nameless, individual that had to put the room back in order after George checked out. 

Fleas, demolished toilet and..."That poor maid was really hurtin',  cuz he wiped his butt with the shower curtain"

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 17, 2018, 11:38:14 AM
I turned it off when he said he was eating the fries that fell on the floor in the store. 30 second rule and all. Admittedly that floor was much cleaner than any floor he had ever dropped food on before. And I haven’t seen the floor.

What?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 17, 2018, 11:43:30 AM
What?

He said his burger bag burst open in the Trader Joes or whatever store he went into so he picked them up. There were lots of them. 100 at least. But the last ones were greasy. I guess I forgot to shut it off the second time.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 17, 2018, 11:40:40 AM
i do feel for the poor, nameless, individual that had to put the room back in order after George checked out. 

Fleas, demolished toilet and..."That poor maid was really hurtin',  cuz he wiped his butt with the shower curtain"

..."and we never saw it again"

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 17, 2018, 11:52:52 AM
He said his burger bag burst open in the Trader Joes or whatever store he went into so he picked them up. There were lots of them. 100 at least. But the last ones were greasy. I guess I forgot to shut it off the second time.

10 different people can watch these videos and each will pick out their own little jewels from it.

I totally missed that in the cranium-sized ChiliBurger video.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 17, 2018, 11:18:58 AM

just consumed the world's most expensive chiliburger.

Damn you are right again..to think "we" could be part of such a world class event.. reward enough..thank you!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 17, 2018, 11:40:40 AM

Just one? He probably left the cleaning equivalent of a five alarm fire behind him in there. I expect they had to call in back-up. I don't think ordinary cleaners are tough enough to deal with the devastation, you'd need Navy SEALS with flamethrowers. A mercy dash to the bathroom ended up with a brown Jackson Pollock over the walls. The carpet has become a festering jungle of fast food. The toilet a blasted ruin. They probably had to rename it 'The Aleppo Suite'.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 17, 2018, 11:57:34 AM
10 different people can watch these videos and each will pick out their own little jewels from it.

I totally missed that in the cranium-sized ChiliBurger video.

Thing is he doesn’t miss a beat when he talks about something outrageous like that so it can be easy to miss.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 17, 2018, 12:02:23 PM
Just one? He probably left the cleaning equivalent of a five alarm fire behind him in there. I expect they had to call in back-up. I don't think ordinary cleaners are tough enough to deal with the devastation, you'd need Navy SEALS with flamethrowers. A mercy dash to the bathroom ended up with a brown Jackson Pollock over the walls. The carpet has become a festering jungle of fast food. The toilet a blasted ruin. They probably had to rename it 'The Aleppo Suite'.

The Shitaton

SredniVashtar

When you think about it, stroking out in a hotel room in Pasadena is probably the best way for Senda to go. At least they'd know what to do with the body. Better that than having your balls chewed off by the stray cats you abducted from outside your hovel.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 17, 2018, 12:08:50 PM
When you think about it, stroking out in a hotel room in Pasadena is probably the best way for Senda to go. At least they'd know what to do with the body. Better that than having your balls chewed off by the stray cats you abducted from outside your hovel.

If he dies on the train, where do you think the body would wind up?  Not like the conductor can get him out to a bench on some deserted train platform. They don’t burn coal anymore either.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 17, 2018, 12:08:50 PM

Plus he's just a piece of meat to the Pasadena boys.   Any hospital within 50 miles of Martinez probably has some
ER Doc's that want a little pay back, late night down in the morgue when no one is about.............

I'm a kind, nice guy - what the hell did this thread do to me?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 17, 2018, 12:12:01 PM
If he dies on the train, where do you think the body would wind up?  Not like the conductor can get him out to a bench on some deserted train platform. They don’t burn coal anymore either.

You'd need to slice him up quite small to get him in the furnace too. I'd open a door in the guard's van and just throw him out and hope nobody was looking. And then pretend ignorance of the Tunguska-sized crater the next day.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 17, 2018, 12:12:03 PM
Plus he's just a piece of meat to the Pasadena boys.   Any hospital within 50 miles of Martinez probably has some
ER Doc's that want a little pay back, late night down in the morgue when no one is about.............

You remind me of Kill Bill when she's in a coma.

I expect that doctor he's trying to sue for getting his sight back wants a piece of Senda.