• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Quote from: WOTR on June 16, 2018, 11:53:40 AM
I know.  Wow, she bruises easily.  Can you imagine what her face would look like if she were with an abusive boyfriend rather than sweet, gentle, even-tempered George?

Annnnd.....don't forget the 'Mayo'   :)  :)  :)

Lilith

Senda, I hate to say I told you so, but I predicted the IPad fatality, the day before you left.  You really should learn to read your thread.

damon

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 16, 2018, 11:29:18 AM
80% of them are Erinn, Damon and Casio
Hey Gravity, I have not subscribe to falkie's channel. you are wrong about me. Sorry dude.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 16, 2018, 11:03:57 AM
PB has actually claimed to have been in Casa Senda.

Is PB in on the "fix" too?
George is playing both The Big Con and The Long Con.
well maybe PB was at “Casa Senda”, which is in reality a hovel the wealthy FAT FALKIE simply rents in the Hacienda as a “Studio”...
could explain a lot !
damn, maybe he even has a long term contractual agreement, providing her with hello kitty paraphernalia, the occasional pizza and plushies, with slow Kathy...
who is really an over the hill provider FAT FALKIE met in his prime ?

has anybody really met the real FAT FALKIE ?

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 01:18:07 PM
Senda, I hate to say I told you so, but I predicted the IPad fatality, the day before you left.  You really should learn to read your thread.

Thats right, you did predict that.  I predicted a ceiling video and sinus infection.  Either you know George better than the rest of us, or you truly are a witch like George claims!  Wink.

damon

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 16, 2018, 01:24:43 PM
Thats right, you did predict that.  I predicted a ceiling video and sinus infection.  Either you know George better than the rest of us, or you truly are a witch like George claims!  Wink.
I think that it failed because he may not be in SoCal but still in the bay area. So Falkie where is the beef?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MK9jJzbBT8

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 16, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

In last nights videos, he didn't even care what time LMH or any of his other signing/photo tickets were for.  He didn't even care what time free continental breakfast was.  He was annoyed that his fans were even asking him about that at 2:30 in the morning in chat.  He looked up the times quite a while later, like he had previously had NO IDEA what times they were.  Maybe Senda had to show "good effort" to go to Alien Con, or refund the ticket money to Curtis.  Even if such is not the case, after reviewing last nights videos, I would demand any gofundme given to Senda, for a ticket or otherwise, be refunded.  He left, knowing his IPad was broken, and had no idea what time his events were, that his ticket provided for him to attend.  Not only that, before he left, he said he hoped showing his ticket purchase online, would be enough to get him entrance, as he had "Lost" his actual ticket.  I would not at all be surprised to find out he filmed last night from a hotel around Martinez somewhere.  I'm not saying George is doing that, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he did.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2018, 02:13:08 PM
He's probably on the train home.

Maybe they wouldn't let him into AlienCon without his ticket.  Funny he wouldn't call to ASK them if they would let him in without it or not before he left Martinez...

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 02:14:46 PM
Maybe they wouldn't let him into AlienCon without his ticket.  Funny he wouldn't call to ASK them if they would or not before he left Martinez...

You're right, we have no actual proof he is there.

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 02:14:46 PM
Maybe they wouldn't let him into AlienCon without his ticket.  Funny he wouldn't call to ASK them if they would let him in without it or not before he left Martinez...

He lost his ticket? ! ? ! ? !

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2018, 02:19:02 PM
He lost his ticket? ! ? ! ? !

Yes.  He said he hoped it would be enough to show them the email that was proof of purchase online, on his IPad, and let him into AlienCon just with that.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2018, 02:19:21 PM
This is the moon landing all over again.
I live 10 minutes from the venue. Should I head over and do a welfare check?

Lilith

Quote from: LucaParcelli on June 16, 2018, 02:22:34 PM
I live 10 minutes from the venue. Should I head over and do a welfare check?

Well, if we knew what hotel he's in, I would say Yes, Thank You, but alas, we do not. We have no idea at all where he IS yet.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 02:23:55 PM
Well, if we knew what hotel he's in, I would say Yes, Thank You, but alas, we do not.

Wasn't it the Sheraton, allegedly?

LucaParcelli

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 02:23:55 PM
Well, if we knew what hotel he's in, I would say Yes, Thank You, but alas, we do not.
I reread my message and laughed at “welfare check”... :) They are direct deposited now, yeah?

This is a fascinating turn of events...

Lilith

Quote from: LucaParcelli on June 16, 2018, 02:25:57 PM
I reread my message and laughed at “welfare check”... :) They are direct deposited now, yeah?

This is a fascinating turn of events...

If you can find him, ANYWHERE, that would be GREAT!!   ;D

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 02:21:56 PM
Yes.  He said he hoped it would be enough to show them the email that was proof of purchase online, on his IPad, and let him into AlienCon just with that.

You can't make this  stuff up.

Does he at least have his return train ticket secured?  Or did he blow those funds last night on cheese burgers and that swanky double Hotel room?

LucaParcelli

Quote from: brig on June 16, 2018, 02:26:59 PM
allegedly yes, in Pasadena.  ::)
Sorry to sound conspiratorial, but the video doesn’t look like a Sheraton room. I smell mischief afoot.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2018, 02:28:54 PM
You can't make this  stuff up.

Does he at least have his return train ticket secured?  Or did he blow those funds last night on cheese burgers and that swanky double Hotel room?
No videos from the train?! Or the outside of the hotel?!

PChirp

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 16, 2018, 02:25:19 PM
Wasn't it the Sheraton, allegedly?

Sheraton Pasadena Hotel
303 Cordova Street
Pasadena, Ca      ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: LucaParcelli on June 16, 2018, 02:29:02 PM
Sorry to sound conspiratorial, but the video doesn’t look like a Sheraton room. I smell mischief afoot.

Does the weird design of the wall behing the head board match his video:

http://www.sheratonpasadena.com/gallery

I think it does.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 16, 2018, 02:32:21 PM
Does the weird design of the wall behing the head board match his video:

http://www.sheratonpasadena.com/gallery

I think it does.
Same design as the Sheraton in Pleasanton, CA... FYI. This doesn’t explain the lack of train videos, Pasadena videos, or the chips that are only available in NorCal.

Lilith

Quote from: LucaParcelli on June 16, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

I didn't think so either.