• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

This Place is Back ;)

Started by KnyeGuy, December 02, 2009, 11:28:30 PM

KnyeGuy

Hey just for the hell of it I went to the old GNS site address and lo and behold there IS a new incarnation..lol
Cool, I was getting tired of trying to find a C2C focused site elsewhere that 'didn't' suck.
Glad to see another version of GNS is back, and with more of a focus on Coast to Coast/Art Bell in general... (Noory Still Sucks btw!)

-oh yeah and I'm surprised that my name/login info was still kickin around XD

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: KnyeGuy on December 02, 2009, 11:28:30 PM
Hey just for the hell of it I went to the old GNS site address and lo and behold there IS a new incarnation..lol
Cool, I was getting tired of trying to find a C2C focused site elsewhere that 'didn't' suck.
Glad to see another version of GNS is back, and with more of a focus on Coast to Coast/Art Bell in general... (Noory Still Sucks btw!)

-oh yeah and I'm surprised that my name/login info was still kickin around XD
good to see you around again.  as a matter of fact, i saw one of your old posts earlier today and was wondering if/when you'd return.

cheers.

EvB

Welcome back KnyeGuy!

Yeah - it's fun to have the site back, and I'm pleased to see the veterans and some new blood trickle in. 

Looking forward to your posts,

Ev

KnyeGuy

Thanks for the welcoming replies MV and EvB...
Nice to see ya again.
Looking forward to seeing this place flood with Coast fans in the months to come.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: KnyeGuy on December 04, 2009, 03:30:34 PM
Looking forward to seeing this place flood with Coast fans in the months to come.
me too.  i'm thinking it will take a few months for this place to really start rolling.  however, in just one week's time it's come back to life rather nicely, if you ask me.

MV/Liberace!

wow.
speaking of which, i just noticed that this site is ALREADY on page 1 when google searching the term george noory.  is this the case for you guys, too?  or is it just doing this for me?

EvB

not for me  -- but GNS is still on page one which amounts to the same thing. 

Try "Coast Gab" -- for me, there are two or three entries that are unrelated - then - US! in less than a month. 

Damn - we're good. ;-)

11angeleyes11

Hey!  "I See."  The forum has been reincarnated.  Is there a thread or a statement that describes the difference and focus before I start to post again?  It seems, on first blush to have a broader focus.  Maybe it is now Pro-Noory?  Maybe Not?  I just want to know with what I am dealing with before I begin, so that I know the difference in viewpoint.  Myself, I tend nowadays to focus more on the show and the guests if I post. 

Marc.Knight

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on December 08, 2009, 08:34:05 PM
Hey!  "I See."  The forum has been reincarnated.  Is there a thread or a statement that describes the difference and focus before I start to post again?  It seems, on first blush to have a broader focus.  Maybe it is now Pro-Noory?  Maybe Not?  I just want to know with what I am dealing with before I begin, so that I know the difference in viewpoint.  Myself, I tend nowadays to focus more on the show and the guests if I post.

I love George Noory.  Great to see you 11angeleyes11.

EvB

Welcome Angel Eyes!

I think you'll find that, so far, the pro/con stand on Noory is pretty much the same as ever.  But even on the GNS site - there was no rule that said you had to have a particular opinion to post.  And, our focus has always been pretty broad.  That's why there is a whole section for "general discussion"

Read the TOS.  So far - that's all there is to it.   

Some things I'd like to see be different:

We don't need to be hateful towards each other.  People sometimes get angry, arguments happen, but ugly for the sake of ugly is a bore.
    We don't need to play "brinksmen" (pushing a lines just to see how long it takes till someone pushes back.)  That's a bore AND a waste of time.
    If someone wants to leave, they don't need to flounce. Silence speaks volumes.
Last - the simple fact of any forum is that the owner or owners and whomever they have asked to help them out have to make judgment calls. They won't tolerate being harrased over it.  That's not because they're better.  It's becuae they have lives and want to have fun too. Please leave any need to rebell for the sake of rebellion at the door.  That's for two-year-olds and twelve-year-olds. 

All that said - I don't recall you ever doing or saying anything that was an issue. Relax - admin only bites those who make a habit of biting others.

EvB

Quote from: PW on December 08, 2009, 08:39:13 PM

I always knew there was something funny going on under that wig of yours, PW ;-)

Marc.Knight

Quote from: EvB on December 08, 2009, 08:51:22 PM
Welcome Angel Eyes!

I think you'll find that, so far, the pro/con stand on Noory is pretty much the same as ever.  But even on the GNS site - there was no rule that said you had to have a particular opinion to post.  And, our focus has always been pretty broad.  That's why there is a whole section for "general discussion"

Read the TOS.  So far - that's all there is to it.   

Some things I'd like to see be different:

We don't need to be hateful towards each other.  People sometimes get angry, arguments happen, but ugly for the sake of ugly is a bore.
    We don't need to play "brinksmen" (pushing a lines just to see how long it takes till someone pushes back.)  That's a bore AND a waste of time.
    If someone wants to leave, they don't need to flounce. Silence speaks volumes.
Last - the simple fact of any forum is that the owner or owners and whomever they have asked to help them out have to make judgment calls. They won't tolerate being harrased over it.  That's not because they're better.  It's becuae they have lives and want to have fun too. Please leave any need to rebell for the sake of rebellion at the door.  That's for two-year-olds and twelve-year-olds. 

All that said - I don't recall you ever doing or saying anything that was an issue. Relax - admin only bites those who make a habit of biting others.

Very well said EvB.  This place can be a lot of fun. 

11angeleyes11

Are you serious?  Alex Jones loves George Noory, too.  Especially, when he is honored to be a first-hour guest like he is tonight.

Honestly, I saw George and Alex Jones at the TalkFest in 2008.  I had never been to one before and just wanted to see what they were like.

I am glad  the site is back.  It was just like it was sucked up in one of the black holes that Cern is rumored to be able to create.

EvB

QuoteIt was just like it was sucked up in one of the black holes that Cern is rumored to be able to create.

Well, actually, it was.

Curtis Loew

That's a hairpiece on AJ  right? You know, I've never noticed that before.

MV/Liberace!

alex jones looks like a german school boy.

mikemcc

Yes -- what's odd is that he looks like a 50-year-old German schoolboy. Ackkk...

MV/Liberace!

hey mikemcc...
where did you get such a CRAPPY avatar???
gawwwwwd.

mikemcc

It really IS pretty hideous, isn't it? I don't know quite why I picked it...

OK, I'm gonna try another one.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: mikemcc on December 12, 2009, 09:59:44 AM
It really IS pretty hideous, isn't it? I don't know quite why I picked it...

OK, I'm gonna try another one.
sehr gut.

Marc.Knight

This forum is great.  I love it.

EvB

My favorite is the dog with the "missing person" poster :-D

Marc.Knight

Quote from: EvB on January 18, 2010, 04:53:51 PM
My favorite is the dog with the "missing person" poster :-D

I know, he looks so concerned.

pate

Mandela Effect shenanigans again.  How has reality changed this thyme?

Damon, yew eMCeee!!!!

https://youtu.be/9ZJXt2SkLiU?t=152

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on December 25, 2017, 02:02:46 AM
Mandela Effect shenanigans again.  How has reality changed this thyme?

Damon, yew eMCeee!!!!

https://youtu.be/9ZJXt2SkLiU?t=152

paladin1991

Quote from: mv on December 04, 2009, 09:40:21 PM
me too.  i'm thinking it will take a few months for this place to really start rolling.  however, in just one week's time it's come back to life rather nicely, if you ask me.

When do you actually think that will start, I mean, the rolling.  Maybe we can all get behind ART BELL and coax him into doing a new show, you know, without radio.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 26, 2017, 01:29:26 PM
When do you actually think that will start, I mean, the rolling.  Maybe we can all get behind ART BELL and coax him into doing a new show, you know, without radio.

You mean, like in semaphore?