• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Break cafe

Started by Spookcat, November 26, 2018, 06:37:54 AM

Spookcat

I hope you all do not mind. I've created this so that I will not be accused of harassing a certain someone when I reply to other people. Thank you kindly.

Lilith

Perfectly understandable! 

GOOD Morning spookcat   :)

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on November 26, 2018, 06:43:34 AM
Perfectly understandable! 

GOOD Morning spookcat   :)

Good morning to you, brig. What are you going to be listening to with your coffee today?

Lilith

Quote from: spookcat on November 26, 2018, 06:51:50 AM
Good morning to you, brig. What are you going to be listening to with your coffee today?

To be honest, it's very difficult to find things to listen to this time of morning without MV's UFOship stream.   :'(

Hint, HINT  MV...

Any big news on the Heather Wade front that we here at bellgab have missed?

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on November 26, 2018, 06:54:34 AM
To be honest, it's very difficult to find things to listen to this time of morning without MV's UFOship stream.   :'(

Hint, HINT  MV...

Any big news on the Heather Wade front that we here at bellgab have missed?

She had a large duck thanksgiving dinner for her and (as Smog said) "her MAAN"... nothing interesting lately.

whoozit

I think spookcat needs to cohost the next GabCast.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on November 26, 2018, 07:11:19 AM

I agree.  I've heard her on the "After Show" and I think the Bellgabbers would find her interesting to listen to.

Spookcat

Quote from: whoozit on November 26, 2018, 07:11:19 AM

Quote from: brig on November 26, 2018, 07:16:54 AM
I agree.  I've heard her on the "After Show" and I think the Bellgabbers would find her interesting to listen to.

You both are very kind. My voice unfortunately has taken quite a beating lately. Always seems like the first cold of the season is the worst.

Lilith

Quote from: spookcat on November 26, 2018, 07:06:31 AM
She had a large duck thanksgiving dinner for her and (as Smog said) "her MAAN"... nothing interesting lately.

How about Dave's show?  How are things going with that?

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on November 26, 2018, 07:37:27 AM
How about Dave's show?  How are things going with that?

It's going good, I think. I'm not always interested in the guests or topics, but their subscriber rate has increased. Oh! And his birthday was on thanksgiving.

Spookcat

What shows are you keeping up with these days brig?

Metron2267

Quote from: spookcat on November 26, 2018, 07:06:31 AM

Ah duck...you been peekin'...

WeinerInHand

...did you just ...start a thread ...to avoid me?

Gd5150

Quote from: spookcat on November 26, 2018, 06:37:54 AM
I hope you all do not mind. I've created this so that I will not be accused of harassing a certain someone when I reply to other people. Thank you kindly.

I wanna hang out there. Nice view. Good company.

Lilith

Quote from: spookcat on November 26, 2018, 07:57:59 AM
It's going good, I think. I'm not always interested in the guests or topics, but their subscriber rate has increased. Oh! And his birthday was on thanksgiving.

Awww geeees, I wish Ida known that ahead of time.   ;D

Remind me next year, OK?

Lilith

Quote from: spookcat on November 26, 2018, 08:17:59 AM
What shows are you keeping up with these days brig?

I listen to Styx daily news updates, and my favorite YouTuber is Dark Journalist.  I try not to miss any of Heathers shows, just for the potential trainwreck factor.

Chine

Well, I’m late for the morning croissants but wanted to pop in and say Hi to you ladies.

pate

Just a heads up ladies, BellGab is now a terrorist cell comms site, I think with the express porpoise of shutting down free speech.  The site owner is suspected to have married into the Jihad, and there is a dress code.  Apparently, there is a known Saudi terrorist involved in a blood feud with someone from EllGabistan.  These are dangerous thymes, ladies.  I recommend you all dress appropriately.

Spookcat

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 26, 2018, 11:52:43 AM
...did you just ...start a thread ...to avoid me?

I don't have any problem with you, weiner. I enjoy your tales on the road. :)

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on November 26, 2018, 12:28:47 PM
Awww geeees, I wish Ida known that ahead of time.   ;D

Remind me next year, OK?

I will try :)

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on November 26, 2018, 12:30:57 PM
I listen to Styx daily news updates, and my favorite YouTuber is Dark Journalist.  I try not to miss any of Heathers shows, just for the potential trainwreck factor.

Ooh. More power to you, I really can't stand listening to her. I haven't heard of the other two. I'll have to look them up.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on November 26, 2018, 04:49:56 PM
Just a heads up ladies, BellGab is now a terrorist cell comms site, I think with the express porpoise of shutting down free speech.  The site owner is suspected to have married into the Jihad, and there is a dress code.  Apparently, there is a known Saudi terrorist involved in a blood feud with someone from EllGabistan.  These are dangerous thymes, ladies.  I recommend you all dress appropriately.

Your new avatar?  :)

Spookcat

Quote from: Chine on November 26, 2018, 04:16:11 PM
Well, I’m late for the morning croissants but wanted to pop in and say Hi to you ladies.

Fresh batch :) hello.

spookcat has the best female voice of anyone associated with either site.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2018, 07:14:35 PM
Your new avatar?  :)

Nah, I don't cross-dress.  The normal hetero fashion statements are so much more diverse in my religion if I continue to identify as a male.  I, like Liberace!, like boobs 'n stuff.

This would be a more fabulous avatar picture than that other one:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on November 26, 2018, 07:28:07 PM
Nah, I don't cross-dress.  The normal hetero fashion statements are so much more diverse in my religion if I continue to identify as a male.  I, like Liberace!, like boobs 'n stuff.

This would be a more fabulous avatar picture than that other one:

Dignified.

Spookcat

Quote from: pate on November 26, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

I will tread cautiously. Thank you. :)
Adorable puppy!

Spookcat

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 26, 2018, 07:21:35 PM
spookcat has the best female voice of anyone associated with either site.

You're too sweet. Right now, unfortunately, my voice is just a bunch of squeaks in between coughs. >.<

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2018, 07:33:58 PM
Dignified.

I don't disagree, I'm just wondering how a conspiracy retard understands anything about dignity.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 26, 2018, 07:37:19 PM
I don't disagree, I'm just wondering how a conspiracy retard understands anything about dignity.

I just look at your life and then do the opposite.