• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Let's Make Fun Of Dummies.

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 20, 2016, 09:50:44 PM

coaster

We need to get back to whats important. Screen grabs of stupid people saying stupid shit.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2016, 02:37:11 PM
It seemed to me that maybe you welcomed the 4chan shit posters due to increased revenue potential. I'm glad I was wrong.

you're not necessarily wrong.  i don't care at all where users come from or what their opinions are regarding art bell; i want all walks of life and all viewpoints posting here, and i will happily collect any adsense revenue generated as a result.

moving into the future, this forum is obviously going to have to become something else.  the nucleus of what it becomes must be comprised of a wide array of viewpoints and personalities in order to remain compelling, and by that time, the conversation will have moved beyond art, his stalker, or his replacement host.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on January 21, 2016, 02:44:32 PM
{Noron voice}  Is it possible Michael that in the future robots will take the place of computers?

heh heh, well done.

Quote from: MV on January 21, 2016, 02:52:26 PM

moving into the future, this forum is obviously going to have to become something else.  the nucleus of what it becomes must be comprised of a wide array of viewpoints and personalities in order to remain compelling, and by that time, the conversation will have moved beyond art, his stalker, or his replacement host.

It's pretty much been that way ever since I found it almost two years ago.  I came for the Bell gab and stayed for "the wide array of viewpoints and personalities" and all the crazy, informative, and interesting stuff that has nothing to do with Art. 

chefist

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 21, 2016, 03:01:02 PM
It's pretty much been that way ever since I found it almost two years ago.  I came for the Bell gab and stayed for "the wide array of viewpoints and personalities" and all the crazy, informative, and interesting stuff that has nothing to do with Art.

I came for Art..stayed for perverse fun...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 21, 2016, 03:01:02 PM
It's pretty much been that way ever since I found it almost two years ago.

i'd largely agree.  i always had a gut laugh when people would send me angry missives complaining that they're finished with this "conservative echo chamber" and leaving the forum... only to receive an angry message the following day from someone who can no longer tolerate the "brain dead liberal bilge" found throughout bellgab.

Roswells, Art

I may be resistant to change but does it have to move beyond Art? Since its beginning it has always been about his incredible talent and he could talk about anything and make it interesting I think this site and Art's shows have been about conversing about the abnormal.

you're not necessarily wrong.  i don't care at all where users come from or what their opinions are regarding art bell; i want all walks of life and all viewpoints posting here, and i will happily collect any adsense revenue generated as a result.

They weren't viewpoints though. They were coming up with shit posts as a past time. I think the target of their vitriol was secondary to them coming up with the worst posts.

BellBoy

Quote from: coaster on January 21, 2016, 02:46:20 PM
We need to get back to whats important. Screen grabs of stupid people saying stupid shit.

(bah-dum-tiss!)

Kolchak

Here's one from Heather's page.

coaster

Quote from: Kolchak on January 21, 2016, 03:28:05 PM

Hes alone. Heather could look like Falkie for all we know. the irony however, is that was the description of her last job.

Kolchak

Quote from: coaster on January 21, 2016, 03:29:18 PM
Hes alone. Heather could look like Falkie for all we know.

But he has remarkable typing skills for a newborn.

Roswells, Art

Hes alone. Heather could look like Falkie for all we know. the irony however, is  that was the description of her last job.

Now I know how all the members whose name is George feel. Or Dave for that matter.

Gumby, Dammit

Hes alone. Heather could look like Falkie for all we know. the irony however, is that was the description of her last job.

Well, you know what they say. One man's Falkie is another man's Heather.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on January 21, 2016, 03:54:55 PM
Well, you know what they say. One man's Falkie is another man's Heather.

And heres one of the guys that almost got moderated back when MV wasn't the only moderator. Remember that Gumby, when you quit Bellgab? Now you're mild comparatively. I think your words were "I'm outta here"

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Kolchak on January 21, 2016, 03:30:02 PM
But he has remarkable typing skills for a newborn.

Hey, you're talking about someone that died in a war for us, well at least I think he was on our side.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on January 21, 2016, 03:04:02 PM
I came for Art..stayed for perverse fun...
Gnoory - "I came for me, got scared, and ran away!"

chefist

Quote from: Kolchak on January 21, 2016, 03:28:05 PM

Is that evidence of Heather being subvertly marketed sexually? It might be...if so, it really is pathetic...

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on January 21, 2016, 04:04:49 PM
Gnoory - "I came for me, got scared, and ran away!"

How dare, yewwww!

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2016, 03:58:58 PM
And heres one of the guys that almost got moderated back when MV wasn't the only moderator. Remember that Gumby, when you quit Bellgab? Now you're mild comparatively.
LoL. Remember all that quite well. Different days. Different drugs.
And I got moderated many times...my posts would be edited, partially deleted and hacked by the the most unfunny of creatures, usually on their own petty whims until one day it was too stupid to go on and the plug was pulled and off planet I went in search of funnier hunting grounds. After returning, observing from high orbit for several years, I became impressed at how MV had changed things up a bit. I totally dig his current philosophy and as a forum owners, he's a rock star (meant in a good way).   
Anyway, good of you to remember the old days of us shipwrecked fools.

munbeam666

praise mv!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on January 21, 2016, 04:07:23 PM
LoL. Remember all that quite well. Different days. Different drugs.
And I got moderated many times...my posts would be edited, partially deleted and hacked by the the most unfunny of creatures, usually on their own petty whims until one day it was too stupid to go on and the plug was pulled and off planet I went in search of funnier hunting grounds.

if you're still in contact with any of the people who left the forum at that time (summer 2009), it would be cool if you could invite them back.  things are vastly different around here now.

jazmunda

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2016, 03:30:54 PM
Now I know how all the members whose name is George feel. Or Dave for that matter.

What about the people called Guy or those that are from Pittsburgh or an actual guy called Guy who is from Pittsburgh?

Fuck your life if you're parents actually called you Falkie.

GravitySucks

Quote from: munbeam666 on January 21, 2016, 02:39:31 PM
Ryan Hopkins Nobody forces Art to log on to Bellgab. People are free to express their opinions whether he or anyone else disagrees with it.
Unlike · Reply · 6 · January 19 at 8:35pm
Laurie Sullivan
Laurie Sullivan MJ, with much respect to you, but ART was the one who stoked the crazy over there up to a fever pitch. ART was a daily/nightly regular there and that group were his minions who would do anything for him- and Heather was their glorified Queen. The Bellgab group were the ones raising cash to get the show uo/running. The Bellgab group were some of the main ones calling radio stations to sell the show to them. Art was their King & they worshipped him. I wasn't a member there, but would "lurk" to see why Art felt they were so important. So, now that they feel they were duped by the King & Queen and are no longer drinking the Kool aid, Art is whining about them? I'm an RN & even with the short time I spent doing Psych nursing, I can see that Art has serious issues. He needs to tend to his family & just shut up. Threatening legal action like a little girl bc they say something he does't like is going against the Constitutional rights he holds so dear.
I so appreciate the hard work you've done, MJ, to keep Art relevant to us. I know you have to stay neutral. But seeing his & Heathers once huge pack of defenders over at Bellgab get fed up is extremely intrresting.
Unlike · Reply · 7 · January 19 at 9:19pm · Edited
This was posted at The People Who Love Art Bell Facebook Page...the plot sickens

I don't know if Laurie Sullivan could beat up Darth Sandra and be our new Queen, but maybe we can instill her as Honaprary Triage Nurse. She Gets It.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 21, 2016, 04:34:10 PM
I don't know if Laurie Sullivan could beat up Darth Sandra and be our new Queen, but maybe we can instill her as Honaprary Triage Nurse. She Gets It.
Yes, sir.  Stat.

Roswells, Art

With all this rehashing of old stuff I just want it known that this is my only account. I've never posted under another name. I read a lot of this forum before I asked to be a member and I tend to read threads from page one. That's how I know about all this history.

jazmunda

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2016, 04:49:40 PM
With all this rehashing of old stuff I just want it known that this is my only account. I've never posted under another name. I read a lot of this forum before I asked to be a member and I tend to read threads from page one. That's how I know about all this history.

I'll be sure to interview you when I write a pamphlet on the history of BellGab.  :P

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2016, 04:49:40 PM

Why do I feel like I am being lured into some Falkiesque money-grifitng scheme?

TigerLily

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 21, 2016, 02:09:37 PM
Community standards have changed it looks like to me. I seem to remember people being banned just by being annoying. Am I remembering this wrong?
Ask Jackstar