• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Notre Dame is Burning

Started by Kidnostad3, April 15, 2019, 01:11:10 PM

Corona Kitty

I'm glad the corrupt Catholic Church got burned. It's God's way of saying, "stop lying about money."

Juan

I wonder why ISIS hasn’t taken credit.

Jackstar

Funny. All this time, I thought he was just pretending to be stupid.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: brig on April 15, 2019, 01:15:15 PM
I'm so sad about this, for so many reasons.

Thank You for starting the thread Kidnostad3.

Thank You also to ErinnF, Kev Baker and George Senda for the YouTube reports!

It's very sad. All the art, relics and history gone.  I'm hoping that all the flying butresses and stone work can be salvaged. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on April 15, 2019, 02:51:05 PM

"Tommee, how do you think this fire will impact the football program?"

Lilith

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 15, 2019, 03:16:43 PM
It's very sad. All the art, relics and history gone.  I'm hoping that all the flying butresses and stone work can be salvaged.

... and the windows.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 15, 2019, 03:16:43 PM
All the art, relics and history gone.

Quote from: WikipediaThe Cathedral of Notre-Dame de Paris dates back to the 12th century, and includes a mix of stonework for structural support and wood for the main roofs and its iconic spire. The latter was a nineteenth-century recreation, in oak covered with lead; the original spire was removed in 1786.

Big deal. Another new spire. Jobs! Jobs! Jobs!

Quote from: brig on April 15, 2019, 03:34:35 PM
... and the windows.

Glazers need work too. Relax.

Quote from: brig on April 15, 2019, 03:34:35 PM

... and the windows.

yes, priceless 800 year old stained glass windows. lost forever.

Genessee KC

Signs of the quickening folks.....

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 15, 2019, 03:42:47 PM
yes, priceless 800 year old stained glass windows. lost forever.

Let Trudeau soothe you

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on April 15, 2019, 02:51:05 PM

"Tommee, how do you think this fire will impact the football program?"

I dunno boss but I'll check to see what the on-line sports books are sayin'.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 15, 2019, 03:52:31 PM
Let Trudeau soothe you

John Kerry is sending James Taylor over to sing "You've Got a Friend" to the devastated Parisians because he knows how appreciated it was last time.

Stellar

A bit of history with the inquisition in front of Notre Dame.

Quote from: The wealthy and powerful Knights Templar were accused of heretical acts, such as invoking Satan and worshipping demons that appeared as large black cats. In spite of a lengthy trial and 573 witnesses for their defense, the arrested Templars were tortured en masse, burned at the stake, and their order was disbanded by Pope Clement V (c. 1260â€"1314). In 1313 as he was being burned to death on a scaffold built for the occasion in front of [b]Notre Dame Cathedral[/b], Jacques de Molay (1243â€"1314), the Knights Templar grand master, recanted the confession produced by torture and proclaimed his innocence to the pope and the kingâ€"and he invited them to meet him at heaven's gate. When both dignitaries died soon after de Molay's execution, it seemed to the public at large to be a sign that the grand master had been innocent of the charges of heresy
http://www.unexplainedstuff.com/Religious-Phenomena/Inquisition.html

Quote from: King Philip IV of France, deeply in debt to the Templars, had Molay and many other French Templars arrested in 1307 and tortured into making false confessions. When Molay later retracted his confession, Philip had him burned upon a scaffold on an island in the River Seine in front of Notre Dame de Paris in March, 1314.[4] The sudden end of both the centuries-old order of Templars and the dramatic execution of its last leader turned Molay into a legendary figure.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_de_Molay

QuoteThe day of the week was Sunday. The day of the week for March 18, 1314 under the old Julian calendar was Monday. Did you notice the difference with the ..

https://www.dayoftheweek.org/?m=March&d=18&y=1314&go=Go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFkIU0FM3u0

Corona Kitty

You've got to be really stupid to be Catholic

Jackstar

The same can be said for anyone who mistakes religion for Spirit.

WOTR

Quote from: username on April 15, 2019, 05:28:13 PM
You've got to be really stupid to be Catholic
Yes, obviously. You alone hold the trooth and the others are morons.  ::)

Stellar

Quote from: Jackstar on April 15, 2019, 06:09:44 PM
The same can be said for anyone who mistakes religion for Spirit.
@Jackstar

I was baptized a Catholic, but I hate the whole confession bull-shit and idolizing Mother Mary.

What I feel is right is the actions and sayings of Jesus you don't need to go to Church and no man knows your soul like Jesus.

The saying goes, "Does the Pope shit in the woods".  I never understood this quote!
My quote is, "The world is full of Judgement yet Heaven is of forgiveness".

Right now I think their is a hidden war between the Catholic Church and the Illuminati.  Both have ignorance within in their membership along with Satanic conduct.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: username on April 15, 2019, 05:28:13 PM
You've got to be really BAKA to be Catholic

Sansei desu, Priests having sex with little boys when there are kawaii nuns walking around with AR15's is BAKA as fug!

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on April 15, 2019, 06:32:02 PM

Pot, meet kettle.

I never did get the attraction to Catholicism (unless it is buying indulgences and forgiveness...)

Anyhow, one more for R.G. I don't think that I had seen this particular picture of the jackass before. (Or if I had, it was cropped to remove his wife.)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 15, 2019, 06:36:01 PM
Sansei desu, Priests having sex with little boys when there are kawaii nuns walking around with AR15's is BAKA as fug!

Amazing.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU2oc3D9cQg

Looks in decent shape. Probably the only stuff actually lost are the records of child sex trafficking.

Those stained-glass windows brig is QQ'ing over? Replicas from the 1800s. Whatta nothingburger.