• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

dortmunder

"From the page of Art Bell (concerning that law suit):

'It was settled out of court, but the fact that Premiere put him on that program is just more evidence of what kind of company they are. Stay tuned!'"

Art has been saying "Stay tuned" for a while now and I get the feeling he's been wanting to spill the beans about George and Premiere but maybe has held back for fear of some kind of reprisal? I hope this latest debacle will prompt him to finally tell all.

ziznak

"the taking of bell" by caravaggio aka "the kiss of noory"

seems like this is what premeire or snoores or both in collusion were trying to do.

anyone else notice that coast to coast is still playing on sirius xm.  I thought it was supposed to be gone september 1st. Last night I heard that dreadfull deep voice of John B blabbering on for minutes about nothing. Thats kind of good I guess. Those nights when Knapp is on I can hear it anywhere.

SnapT

Quote from: ziznak on September 07, 2013, 01:02:57 PM
I'd like one of our crank yankers to get through and ask him about his part in having Oates on... see if he will own up to it or if this was suggested and then he okay'd it.  Not that it changes anything but I'd like to see him have to squirm live.

I just finished listening to last night's John B. Wells show, and the last caller ranted about having Oates on!  John's response was something like "These things happen, I wouldn't worry about it too much."  Wow.

aldousburbank

George,
This, the most fabulous forum thread across the nation and around the globe, is currently 1192 pages long. That means only 8 pages until it's page 2000.  You should have the nice numbers lady on your excellent show and let's all find out what that means. I suspect that it has something to do with new career horizons.

ziznak

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 07, 2013, 01:57:14 PM
George,
This, the most fabulous forum thread across the nation and around the globe, is currently 1192 pages long. That means only 8 pages until it's page 2000.  You should have the nice numbers lady on your excellent show and let's all find out what that means. I suspect that it has something to do with new career horizons.
smokin much? :) just jeally cause i cant right now...

eddie dean

Quote from: ziznak on September 07, 2013, 01:42:51 PM
"the taking of bell" by caravaggio aka "the kiss of noory"

seems like this is what premeire or snoores or both in collusion were trying to do.

LOL. another classic!
Nice work.

ziznak

Quote from: eddie dean on September 07, 2013, 02:07:16 PM
LOL. another classic!
Nice work.
did you see the weasel too? everybody should like "george Noory Classics" on fartbook when you can... I've been adding everything I do there recently.

sleeplessinca

I had a dull minute and was curious about this so I checked....
I found that BellGab hit 1000 pages on Aug 13. 
It will easily be past page 2000 by Sept. 13. 
How does that compare to the C2C FB page?  I have no idea what is happening on Facebook because the illuminati will track me down if I go there.

eddie dean

Quote from: ziznak on September 07, 2013, 12:59:21 PM
geroge noory is a weasel

Quote from: ziznak on September 07, 2013, 02:15:08 PM
did you see the weasel too? everybody should like "george Noory Classics" on fartbook when you can... I've been adding everything I do there recently.
Oh yeah. I like the smashed face, nose holes and tongue! Nice work man!

eddie dean

Quote from: ItsOver on September 07, 2013, 12:27:31 PM
Here you go.  Dave in his "hidy house," just peeking out to see if Tommy's shown-up with his Chicago all beef dog.

[attachimg=1]

Hidy-house Dave
nice work.

maureen

Cyberdinosaur as a new poster... Thanks, MV, and thank you all for this site!... intelligence is not dead!

stevesh

George,
This, the most fabulous forum thread across the nation and around the globe, is currently 1192 pages long. That means only 8 pages until it's page 2000.

Um, wouldn't that be 1200 ?

Sardondi

Quote from: stevesh on September 07, 2013, 03:34:50 PM
Shhhhh! It's the "ecstasy of arithmetic" which strikes when you've been under the influence of numbers for too long. Nothing to do now but pack them in ice and hope for the best...

Ok, I think it's safe to start calling Dave again.
I'm going to try and call again. Ask some stupid question about the show, and then ask why Oates was on after he was banned, etc. If i do get on I'll get cut off but who cares.

maureen

Quote from: Sardondi on September 07, 2013, 03:43:31 PM
Shhhhh! It's the "ecstasy of arithmetic" which strikes when you've been under the influence of numbers for too long. Nothing to do now but pack them in ice and hope for the best...
the Numbers Lady arithmetic

sleeplessinca

Quote from: stevesh on September 07, 2013, 03:34:50 PM
Thanks Steve- is my face red (along with AB's).  I must be I'm distracted from my inane posts by doing my stoopid taxes before Oct 15.... 
note to self: check them again.

Quote from: sleeplessinca on September 07, 2013, 04:06:21 PM
Thanks Steve- is my face red (along with AB's).  I must be I'm distracted from my inane posts by doing my stoopid taxes before Oct 15.... 
note to self: check them again.

Uhhhh. let your wife or g/f double check!

;D

sleeplessinca

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 07, 2013, 04:13:14 PM
Uhhhh. let your wife or g/f double check!

;D
I am so humbled to make a man-stake.   ;D

Alas I'm not the kind of girl to have a wife although I have considered mail-ordering someone to take of the compound for me.  It would be a sweet deal with no happy endings required. 

Alas, I must go to a pro for the tax job.

Renaldo

George,
This, the most fabulous forum thread across the nation and around the globe, is currently 1192 pages long. That means only 8 pages until it's page 2000.   

You should've stopped it right there, because I bet that math problem just blew his mind.

ledzep69r

New post by Art on Facebook -

"I no longer harbor a grudge against Oates, it's not healthy. Premiere however is a another matter, I have nothing less than a institutional hate for what they did to me. I had almost decided not to tell that story but after what George did on Thursday (I have word from a inside source that indeed it was George over the advice/objections of his Producer) it just may be time for a clear slate. Stay tuned"

dortmunder

Quote from: ledzep69r on September 07, 2013, 04:57:14 PM

"I no longer harbor a grudge against Oates, it's not healthy. Premiere however is a another matter, I have nothing less than a institutional hate for what they did to me. I had almost decided not to tell that story but after what George did on Thursday (I have word from a inside source that indeed it was George over the advice/objections of his Producer) it just may be time for a clear slate. Stay tuned"

Break out the pizza rolls. This should be good.

lunchboxer

Could someone so kindly bring me up to speed what happen recently? I been lurking the boards everyone once in awhile and enjoy reading this thread.

What did Snoory do that pissed so many people off more?

aldousburbank

Why does this picture make me think of Art 's post?

This just in: George Noory is not a nice guy. I repeat for those who harbor any lingering doubts because he slummed here, George Noory is NOT a nice guy. He's a calculating, vindictive weasel under a bad dye job rug who tried to attack Art by proxy but it just bit him on his hairy ass. Well, isn't that special!

I am interested in two things: 1. Tommy tried to talk Nooron out of having Oates on and 2. Art has an inside source.  This is going to be good. I hope there's a mutiny on the mothership and Art chews him up like the dinosaur in Aldous's picture.

Morgus

Quote from: lunchboxer on September 07, 2013, 05:21:18 PM
What did Snoory do that pissed so many people off more?
Last Thursday night, Noory had David John Oates (the reverse speech guy) on c2c as a 2 hour guest with no phone callers for him.
Art Bell infamously banned Oates over 10 years ago from the show, and Noory didn't honor that.
Read up in other posts earlier with links about the lawsuits between Bell and Oates years ago.

lunchboxer

Quote from: Morgus on September 07, 2013, 06:43:09 PM
Last Thursday night, Noory had David John Oates (the reverse speech guy) on c2c as a 2 hour guest with no phone callers for him.
Art Bell infamously banned Oates over 10 years ago from the show, and Noory didn't honor that.
Read up in other posts earlier with links about the lawsuits between Bell and Oates years ago.

Ah thanks.  :)