• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Renaldo

Ladies and Gentleman of BellGab, I present two ideas for your consideration.

1) We make Pizza Rolls the official snack of BellGab. These appear to be Dave's kryptonite.

2) I'm kind of thinking everyone should send Pizza Rolls to Dave and Premier for Thursday's stunt.

Xtreme1

"I want to look him straight in the eye and tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, far flushing, snake licking, dirt eating, inbreed, overstuffed, ignorant, blood sucking, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat assed, bug eyed, stiff legged, spotty lipped, worm headed, sack of monkey shit he is!!! Halleluah!! Holy shit!! Where's the Tylenol??"

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on September 07, 2013, 09:32:43 PM
... I forgot about Lisa Lyons which is easy to do...

She seems to have avoided the scrutiny George and Tommy have received here as well.

It would be fun to hear what they have to say about these forums during their meetings.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 07, 2013, 10:10:55 PM

She seems to have avoided the scrutiny George and Tommy have received here as well.

It would be fun to hear what they have to say about these forums during their meetings.

It would be funnier to listen to and read the memos of what the execs say after they get reports about C2C's internet presence and how people hate George after this.

sleeplessinca

Quote from: TequilaMB on September 07, 2013, 07:00:36 PM
I just subscribed to Sirius, so I'm ready for Art. So far I'm thinking just the Grateful Dead channel alone is making it worth the price. 
One of my favorites.  Strangely, I like the old radio shows too.

sleeplessinca

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 07, 2013, 08:19:17 PM
Finally the truth is out: George is not a nice guy, not even a decent person. Hes is idiot loser!
He's not.  He's really a dick.  His sense of humor sucks.  Like when he punked Linda Staci and other callers.  And did you see his creepy collection of ventriloquist dummies?  Its on the ugly Snoory photo thread a t the end.  I think he probably practices the craft with those things and makes super lame jokes.  No dates for that guy.

sleeplessinca

Quote from: coaster on September 07, 2013, 09:03:13 PM
jesus christ. have you used a forum before? I don't know what it is, but you annoy me to no end.
To each their own.  You probably bug some people to.  Deal with it and play nice.  I'm glad she documented that FB stuff here. Thanks, awesome!  This way I got to read the hate and not let the illuminati know I saw it.

CampsieNP

I love the Renoir Boating Party avatar sleepless!
Two Sisters is my favorite Renoir.
I live near the Chicago Art Institute and the French Impressionists paintings take your breath away.
I have to get down there. It has been too long.

Oh, and to comply with the forum police, GNS.

coaster

Quote from: sleeplessinca on September 07, 2013, 10:46:38 PM
To each their own.  You probably bug some people to.  Deal with it and play nice.  I'm glad she documented that FB stuff here. Thanks, awesome!  This way I got to read the hate and not let the illuminati know I saw it.
there should be a rule. oh wait, there was. before the rugrats came in and dirtied the place up. in time, it'll clean itself out. I'm not worried sweetheart. btw, did you and the other guy get a room yet? I'm tired of having to screen this thread with a blacklight before I post in it..

shell88

George has completely buried the c2c facebook pages with all the insults.  He's put up about 30 new posts so people can't find them or he's erased them completley.  Good thing there's a few screen shots out there.
What a goof.

Quote from: coaster on September 07, 2013, 11:08:13 PM
there should be a rule. oh wait, there was. before the rugrats came in and dirtied the place up. in time, it'll clean itself out. I'm not worried sweetheart. btw, did you and the other guy get a room yet? I'm tired of having to screen this thread with a blacklight before I post in it..

Yeah I was on my phone and I didn't have access to a computer to clean it up. I just wanted to archive the posts.

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on September 07, 2013, 09:32:43 PM
... That leaves the insider who may well be Hoagland...

My guess is Lisa.  I can picture her arguing with George then telling Art she was against it.

I don't think George and Hoagie really even like each other, let alone discuss much about the show.  It will be interesting if people like Hoaxie, Linda, and Whit continue on with George after this.

I wonder what the diseased mind of George Noory is going to come up with next

shell88

What the hell. I was just on C2C and someone took all those new articles (about 25) back down.  Looks like they are playing around with the face book page wondering what the heck to do with all the insults.

EvB

Quote from: sleeplessinca on September 07, 2013, 12:14:27 AM
Naw

Yaw.

It  makes perfect sense to me. And while I do agree that Art is much more intelligent and talented than Dave dreams of being, that does not make him a 'good person.'  His foibles are not the same as Dave's but he's got 'em. He may have a God-like talent to entertain and to entice people into considering a wider world than they may have -- but he's hardly a god. 

This would be EXACTLY the kind of thing I'd expect of him (Noory is a half-trained monkey - so he'd go along with whatever)  Art is PT Barnum - FOS but entertaining as hell - and he will go down in history for it.

Renaldo

I keep seeing that fb thread grow, and I love some of the comments.  Too many good ones to single any out, but on this last perusal I think this pretty good:

Just because someone repeatedly says that he's a nice person doesn't make it true. Thursday night is proof of that. September 16 is soon. George can keep destroying C2C and no one will care anymore.

I am really curious as to how many people have cancelled their Coast Insider accounts. I would love to be in the inevitable meeting on Monday.

EvB

Quote from: Renaldo on September 07, 2013, 11:33:27 PM
I keep seeing that fb thread grow, and I love some of the comments.  Too many good ones to single any out, but on this last perusal I think this pretty good:

Just because someone repeatedly says that he's a nice person doesn't make it true. Thursday night is proof of that. September 16 is soon. George can keep destroying C2C and no one will care anymore.

I am really curious as to how many people have cancelled their Coast Insider accounts. I would love to be in the inevitable meeting on Monday.

I must agree that WOULD be fun!  Fly on the wall POV :D

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 07, 2013, 11:16:20 PM

My guess is Lisa.  I can picture her arguing with George then telling Art she was against it.

I don't think George and Hoagie really even like each other, let alone discuss much about the show.  It will be interesting if people like Hoaxie, Linda, and Whit continue on with George after this.

I wonder what the diseased mind of George Noory is going to come up with next

It could be. It makes a lot of sense for her to give Art a head's up and cover her behind when it all hit the fan if she tried to talk Snorge out of it. Who knows, maybe she's keeping her options open, too, since Art's announcement is causing panic in the ranks. I would love it if she was the insider, which I think was Art putting Noory and PremRat on notice about future shenanigans. Now they have to look over their shoulders and wonder who the mole is. Well done, Art.

I speculated Hoagland seeing as Oates went after him, too, and thought Noory would give him a call about having Oates on the show, but that assumes Noory is a professional and a nice guy and what was I thinking?  ::)

EvB

Quote from: basswood on September 07, 2013, 10:13:42 PM
[attachimg=1]

I adore the Gashlycrumb Tinies - and this deserves a quote in any case!

Xtreme1

http://coastgab.com/index.php?topic=3587.0

These old posts seem a little more relavant now as far as credibility goes on Jorch

SaucyRossy

i think Noory and Hoagland instant message or email a lot.

I think if anybody confronted Noory about it, it would be Hoagland. Then after noory told him no, it was his idea to have the guy on and he wouldn't cancel it, then Hoagland told Art.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Xtreme1 on September 07, 2013, 11:49:16 PM
http://coastgab.com/index.php?topic=3587.0

These old posts seem a little more relavant now as far as credibility goes on Jorch

Hot fucking damn!

He was practically being sued for fraud.

ALSO!!!

QuoteRe: Report: George's Missouri court cases
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2012, 07:26:57 PM »
Quote from: themudking on November 07, 2012, 05:32:59 PM
The biggest surprise to me...and maybe I am late to this party...was that Lisa Noory is Lisa Lyons.

I didn't see that, but if true it might partly explain how George landed the Coast gig.

Is Lisa Lyons, producer of Coast to Coast am, George Noory's ex wife?!?!?!

SciFiAuthor

Well, I'm glad 00-19.5 is on the job acting as a double agent and funneling information. I knew there was more to Hoagland than met the eye.

SaucyRossy

I think we should find out if Lisa Lyons really is George's ex wife.

It would explain SO much.

Anybody willing to do some sleuthing?

Who knows, Art may just reveal this when he does his tell all.

Xtreme1

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do

There are 61 cases listed there now under the last name Noory. Not all are our buddies though.

Renaldo

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 07, 2013, 11:55:59 PM

Is Lisa Lyons, producer of Coast to Coast am, George Noory's ex wife?!?!?!

No.  No idea why she was referred to as Lisa Noory. I believe Lisa has been executive producer since before Noory became the permanent host.

SciFiAuthor

God damn that's a freaky ass website. I just looked myself up. They even have the ostrich case. Do states other than MO have this stuff?

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Renaldo on September 08, 2013, 12:11:22 AM
No.  No idea why she was referred to as Lisa Noory. I believe Lisa has been executive producer since before Noory became the permanent host.

Certainly doesn't mean she isn't Noorys ex wife. The divorced in 1997, I don't know when Lisa Lyons started working for coast but the time lines could line up and would explain how Noory snuck his way in. Certainly wasn't talent that got him the job.

Also, Art recently emphatically said he didn't choose Noory and had nothing to do with it.

I could be so off base about this but it seems to line up.

WOTR

Quote from: SnapT on September 07, 2013, 01:53:13 PM
I just finished listening to last night's John B. Wells show, and the last caller ranted about having Oates on!  John's response was something like "These things happen, I wouldn't worry about it too much."  Wow.
How can the first mate not worry that the captain is intentionally scuttling his ship?

Renaldo

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 08, 2013, 12:22:06 AM
Certainly doesn't mean she isn't Noorys ex wife. The divorced in 1997, I don't know when Lisa Lyons started working for coast but the time lines could line up and would explain how Noory snuck his way in. Certainly wasn't talent that got him the job.

Also, Art recently emphatically said he didn't choose Noory and had nothing to do with it.

I could be so off base about this but it seems to line up.

I'm not going to argue it, because neither of us know for sure. I will say that it doesn't line up at all, and it just takes like 5 minutes of Google research to show it.

Her name is Lisa Lyon, not Lyons. That's right on the Coast website. Her linkedin profile shows her at Premiere since 1998. Premiere is in Grants Pass, OR. It shows before Premiere, she worked at Talk Radio Network from 1991 to 1998, which is in Central Point, OR (about 25 miles away), and before that at Saatchi & Saatchi in New York. So, during all that time she was supposed to be married to Dave, they never lived in the same states or anywhere near each other.  Also, she's like in her mid to late 40's, I think, so during the time she was supposed to be married to Dave, she would've been in her early 20's, while he was like 95. So now poor Lisa's a child bride! 

If you're still not convinced, let me ask you this:  Pretend you were MARRIED to Dave, and finally got divorced to him. Would you want to get him an awesome job, and then work with him every single day for the rest of your life? Think about that. You finally escaped his clutches. You're going to change your name, have gender reassignment surgery, and bathe only in hydrogen peroxide for the rest of your life.  hahahaha

Also, somewhere in that lawsuit thread the OP says she's not Lisa Noory, and that Lisa Noory did file a change of name petition, but it was for some other name, not Lyon.