• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Scully

Quote from: tmock00 on September 06, 2013, 03:32:57 AM
Thanks for your replies, Scully and Morgus.  It sounds like I didn't miss much.

Yep - If Noory didn't take any calls, he was probably just playing it safe so he wouldn't have to hear callers referencing Bell's banning of Oates years ago. I'm betting no way did Noory want to be on the receiving end of those calls, especially without wearing his fire suit.

And the bullet hit home with Art.  Can't blame him a bit for thinking this was a real low blow by George.  It really was.  Retaliation for Art's recent frankness about the quality of Gnoory's talents, I assume.  I could be wrong.

Juan

I tuned in late.  The very first words that came from my radio were:
"The more...you..do this......the...better..............you.........get?"
George Noory sucks.

valdez

Quote from: lonevoice on September 05, 2013, 05:54:08 PM
http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/msg14199.html
It still shocks me that Clear Channel/Premrat would sink so low as to have this guy on C2C.  It's much more than a poke in the eye to Art Bell.  It's a knife in the heart.   
I was going to write about how I thought David John Oates  was somewhat interesting, or at least a change of pace from the usual fare, and how Joshua P. Warren  may be one of the hardest working guys in the paranormal field, and how its bad enough that we have to listen to George's own idiotic questions, but we also have to suffer though questions given to George by the guest and it's so friggin' obvious it hurts.  But this lawsuit puts George Noory on a whole different level of incompetence.  Or vindictiveness.  A response, perhaps, to Art recently calling George "lazy"?  I hereby cast my vote in favor of the resolution allowing Art Bell to strike back with missiles, ground troops, and unimaginable fury.

NoMoreNoory

Before I fell asleep with the mind-numbing pointlessness of it all, I was trying to work out the logistics of the Oates backmasking thing (like trying to work out how they shot the midget's scenes in Twin Peaks all dem years ago). Oates claims we're listening to the voice of the unconscious mind. This would mean that the unconscious mind would have to consciously work out how to state its chosen phrase backwards (forwards in the real world) and then embed that in a normal sentence that would make sense in the context of whatever conversation was taking place at the time. And do it all in the beat, or the click (c & TM Dave Noory) of an eye. Pretty impressive stuff. Or bunkum, depending on your point of view. And after all that effort, the only person paying any attention is a demented Australian with too much time on his hands. Frankly, I have higher expectations of my unconscious mind than playing silly parlor games.

Cynnie

I don't even know what's going down with the Oates guy .. But if art is pissed I am pissed .

SaucyRossy

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 05, 2013, 11:39:39 PM
George you're pathetic for having this guy on the show. He was banned.

You guys did this out of spite.

Quote from: Jesus Undercarriage on August 30, 2013, 06:23:10 PM
I remember hearing a show with this guy years ago. I was quite interested, I visited his website and read all his claims and listened to all the clips of reverse speech. Then I realised it was all a load of horse shit and I had wasted a load of time.
What can ya do?

bateman

George is probably laughing like Muttley about having Oates on. What a perfect pair: a couple of delusional a-holes.

Kressida

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 06, 2013, 07:06:45 AM

George you're pathetic for having this guy on the show. He was banned.

You guys did this out of spite.

The people at C2C are scared. And they should be. They really should be.

Get your resumes ready, guys.

That said, I hope Art takes the high road and doesn't snipe back. Far better to defeat them with quality radio than sink down to their level of assholery.

Buuuuut after reading the details of the lawsuit from 1999 I don't blame him one damn bit for being angry.  He has every right to be pissed off and hurt. (Channel that into awesome radio, Art! Noory's tears will taste like wine!)

Renaldo

My awesome friend made this. Very appropriate this morning!

expat

WARNING: MALWARE THREAT ON THIS PAGE

Just lately AVG has been reporting the following threat every time I load a page in this forum:

Exploit Blackhat SEO (type 1720)

Source: queenofthenerds.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Star-Trek-greengirl.png

aldousburbank

Quote from: valdez on September 06, 2013, 06:36:06 AM
I hereby cast my vote in favor of the resolution allowing Art Bell to strike back with missiles
Operashun Deshert Shtorm

CampsieNP

Quote from: expat on September 06, 2013, 08:00:53 AM

Just lately AVG has been reporting the following threat every time I load a page in this forum:

Cyber attack from Premrat. They waited till MV was gone too. They definitely follow this forum.
Disgusting.

Quote from: CampsieNP on September 06, 2013, 09:28:51 AM
Cyber attack from Premrat. They waited till MV was gone too. They definitely follow this forum.
Disgusting.
No that was my avatar link. I changed it. That file must have got corrupted weird!

aldousburbank

Quote from: expat on September 06, 2013, 08:00:53 AM

This?

Quoteauthor=Gabor Sweden751110 link=topic=4547.msg143644#msg143644 date=1378371321]
Is from my brain ,

I have love viruses in my software brain .

CampsieNP

whew, that is a relief. I would not put it past them though. Some see "dead people", I see conspiracies.

Quote from: George Drooly on September 06, 2013, 03:38:52 AM
Dude, report that shit to Peter Davenport -- and don't forget to make a donation to shut that whiny bitch up!

Hey Bateman, you gotta call NUFORC and sort their stuff out.

If that was the one over Mesa AZ too it was a weather balloon.

Is it true "infomercial" oates gave out his website 20 or more times?

aldousburbank

Attention Tommy:
From The Parumph Valley Times-
Accounting/Financial Empl Aug 26, 2013
PAHRUMP-MESQUITE/BARNEY. Housecleaning needed, 2 hours, twice a week, $50. Any days. Needed ASAP. 760-778-7123.

You're welcome,
ab

aldousburbank

Attenton George:
From The Parumph Valley Times-

Wild Cat Brothel Mina, NV Women for all positions. Call Phil 775-722-6684 or 775-722-3570 NOW OPEN 775-573-2414

Or
If you study real hard and lose the turmeric monkey you might land this (but probably not)-

THE RESORT & SPA AT SHERI'S RANCH Apply In Person Only: 10551 Homestead Rd. P/T SECURITY OFFICER 6 mos. exp. req'd. Exc. comm. skills, report writing, decision making. Avail. for all shifts. P/T HOSTESS Exp. preferred but not req'd. Exc. communication, decision making & computer skills. Must be 21 years of age. Drug testing required. No phone calls please.

You're welcome,
ab

expat

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 06, 2013, 11:29:19 AM
760-778-7123.

760 is a California area code. switchboard.com returns Rodell Henshaw of Palm Springs as the subscriber at that number.

starrmtn001

Quote from: shell88 on September 06, 2013, 12:31:35 AM
There were a lot of people trashing this guest Oates over at the c2c facebook site and they took the whole whack of comments down and just started a new thread.

They didn't take the thread down.  You must have just seen the newest of, now, several pages of posts.

Sardondi

One thing that having 10 years of George Noory's broadcasts to listen to and comments to read have taught me, is that the man simply cannot take criticism. He has always in the past reacted poorly to any posts to C2C which were critical of him. He routinely quickly overreacts with inarticulate and embarrassingly childish comments* (how many times did George say someone who posted him was a "loser"?). Last week Art began making comments on his website about George which were somewhat critical. They weren't terrible, but it was obvious Art had no respect for Noory as a radio host and thought Noory had damaged the show badly.

It is entirely consistent with Noory's character to retaliate when when the least sign of disrespect has been shown him. That is why I am certain the Oates guest spot was not only done with Noory's knowledge but at his insistence. It was just another one of Noory's desperate overreactions.

Look, Noory is not a nice man. That doesn't make him a bad man, but he's a spiteful, resentful guy, who in his heart of hearts knows he's not good at his job. Nothing terrible or unusual about that, he's just one of countless millions who feel the same. But that is why he goes so overboard in his juvenile temper tantrums when someone criticizes him. And it is also the reason the warm, mature and reflective tone of the scores of "gnoory" posts here should have been an immediate tip off to anyone who had ever listened to Noory that they were counterfeit. 

The Oates guest spot was both proof of the "real" George Noory, and a sign to Art that is ready to get in the gutter. Like I said, not a nice man.

*Which is one of the main reasons I remain convinced that recent mega-post-whoring by"gnoory" was most certainly not committed by Noory himself, but by factoti of PremRad.

Noory sucks. Also is was obvious to the Coast "fans" that Oates was a fraud. It was so bad they had to delete the facebook posting entirely.

Also at its funny that Oates plugged his website 20 times  according to my friend who listend to the show.
I guess Oates also spent extensive time plugging his phone app (which replaced his stupid machine), books, confrences, etc.

I guess one person turing c2c into a infomercial (Noory) wasnt enough.

aldousburbank

Quote from: expat on September 06, 2013, 12:26:09 PM
760 is a California area code. switchboard.com returns Rodell Henshaw of Palm Springs as the subscriber at that number.
Well, did you get the job?

aldousburbank

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 06, 2013, 11:33:15 AM
P/T HOSTESS Exp. preferred but not req'd. Exc. communication, decision making & computer skills. Must be 21 years of age. Drug testing required. No phone calls please.
Heh,  you have to whizz clean to work at a cat house. God Bless America!

bateman

George, I was willing to give you a chance when you started posting here, I really was, but this shot at Art is unforgivable. Oates made despicable claims about him, and you were well aware of that. You also said on this very board that you have final say on every guest. The idea that this wasn't a childish, petty shot at Art is laughable. You are a petty, vindictive little man, and a shit broadcaster to boot. Sooner or later, the gravy train that is C2C, the empire you inherited & burned to the ground, will sputter to a stop. You'll have your natural health conferences, your hilarious video podcast, and maybe a Carnivora infomercial that'll air on the Hallmark Channel at 4am. Hope you're saving your pennies, George. You are garbage.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: bateman on September 06, 2013, 02:00:12 PM
George, I was willing to give you a chance when you started posting here, I really was, but this shot at Art is unforgivable. Oates made despicable claims about him, and you were well aware of that. You also said on this very board that you have final say on every guest. The idea that this wasn't a childish, petty shot at Art is laughable. You are a petty, vindictive little man, and a shit broadcaster to boot. Sooner or later, the gravy train that is C2C, the empire you inherited & burned to the ground, will sputter to a stop. You'll have your natural health conferences, your hilarious video podcast, and maybe a Carnivora infomercial that'll air on the Hallmark Channel at 4am. Hope you're saving your pennies, George. You are garbage.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Bateman, are you getting ready to give George a 'nice' goodbye?

Maybe Maryanne will say hi to him.