• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 05, 2013, 11:40:16 PM
Wasn't oatey originally scheduled as the only guest.

Oatey is such a doucher.

Is oatey hawking his seminars/ workshops like back in day?

Yeah, Warren was added pretty late.

Already has plugged his teaching and website.

ledzep69r

And there's the first Twilight Zone reference of the show.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 05, 2013, 11:42:48 PM
I bet you he goes with man will space walk doucher used to play it every chance he got.

Jules Verne's prognostications were more impressive. He didn't have to talk backwards to predict the future of space exploration.

If I recall Oateys radio show failed because he treated it like an infomercial.

WOTR

Quote from: Renaldo on September 05, 2013, 07:14:18 PM
Worth a read even if you're not planning on calling in. I forgot about some of this. Also, I found this part, um, interesting. 

Stephens went on to defame Bell further, claiming that he was involved in various "dark matters"

WHEELS WITHIN WHEELS, PEOPLE! 

There are no coincidences.
I just read that and was going to post the same snippet... Nice catch.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 05, 2013, 11:58:59 PM
If I recall Oateys radio show failed because he treated it like an infomercial.

Interesting. Speaking of infomercials,....

sleeplessinca

Quote from: Titanic on September 05, 2013, 11:00:08 PM
Davis monthan is just 20 min. away. It turned in that direction from the north. My wife and boy were approaching our house after soccer practice. I happened to come out of my garage which faces D.M. at just that time and saw a row of lights in the sky very near ground. Not airplane height. The lights were arranged in typical soft v-shape. Absolutely no sound.  My wife and child also heard no sound.  Dudes, we get aircraft all the time here and know what that is. .this was not conventional aircraft.
A friend works for NASA "handling contracts for specific projects".  He was real happy about 6 months ago because they had reached a viability level for a silent transport.  Triangular I think.  It had lots of balloonege.  Speed was not its long suit.  They hoped to use it for airlifting relief supplies because it can land just about anywhere and carry massive amounts of cargo.  I will ask him for a link that I vaguely remember.  Cool, eh? 

sleeplessinca

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on September 05, 2013, 11:39:24 PM
I don't think so. Maybe we'll get lucky, and they'll play "Stairway to Heaven" backwards.
sad little satan shack or whatever.  Oates is this guy.  I though he was ghost voice guy. He is wacko and must listen to these things constantly.  These Aussie kids melt me.  They are so cute.  Maybe my girls will marry Aussies and bring me a whole pack of them.

Renaldo

I had to stop listening. I can't stand Oates. Someone tell me if he plays Hall & Oates bumper music, please.

shell88

There were a lot of people trashing this guest Oates over at the c2c facebook site and they took the whole whack of comments down and just started a new thread. 

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: sleeplessinca on September 06, 2013, 12:18:17 AM
sad little satan shack or whatever ["Stairway to Heaven" backwards] 

"Here's to my sweet Satan?" That's not backmasking; that's the original dedication for Noory's first book.

karios8

Sunday's show is "Defendng [sic] the Constitution."

Quote from: shell88 on September 06, 2013, 12:31:35 AM
There were a lot of people trashing this guest Oates over at the c2c facebook site and they took the whole whack of comments down and just started a new thread.
Screen capture that stuff next time and post it;)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 05, 2013, 11:42:48 PM
I bet you he goes with man will space walk doucher used to play it every chance he got.

Ding! Good call, NIA.

sleeplessinca

Anyone notice that Snoorz asked about how Australia is as a place to live?  It was a little personal and out of the blue.  Did he get that from my obsession with many "things" Australian?  It sometimes seems that he lifts stuff from these boards that has been recently posted.

Anyone notice that Snoorz is carefully enunciating "Bee-yond Bee-leaf"?

Designx

Reverse speech is like Hoagland's blurry rocks - it takes an active imagination to fill in the pieces. The human brain is always seeking relationships and patterns within nonsense.

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on September 06, 2013, 12:45:46 AM
Ding! Good call, NIA.

Predictable. He always hawked his bullshit conference, trying to get students, sell his stupid machine, and plugged his website.

I'm betting he's doing the same shit 10 years later. In his bad British accent.

sleeplessinca

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on September 06, 2013, 12:33:47 AM
"Here's to my sweet Satan?" That's not backmasking; that's the original dedication for Noory's first book.
I wonder if he has back listened the the audio version of "Worker in the Light"?

Omg, Snoorz asked if reverse speech is the most fascinating thing he's ever found?  What if Oates said,"no."

Morgus

Interesting that Noory isn't taking his traditonal calls for David John Oates this hour since he is only scheduled for 2 hours now tonight.
Perhaps he is afraid of negative callers complaining that he was banned by Art Bell?
He probably for the same reason also decided to reduce Oates to only 2 hours and added his frequent last minute addon guest Joshua P. Warren to take over the last 2 hours tonight.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: sleeplessinca on September 06, 2013, 12:53:22 AM
I wonder if he has back listened the the audio version of "Worker in the Light"?

Omg, Snoorz asked if reverse speech is the most fascinating thing he's ever found?  What if Oates said,"no."

Eh, gobbledygook is gobbledygook.

That "fascinating" question was just more proof that the guest wasn't scheduled because the subject matter was so darn scintillating.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on September 06, 2013, 12:33:47 AM
Haaaaaawya Nice NN  :D

aldousburbank

Quote from: sleeplessinca on September 06, 2013, 12:09:14 AM
A friend works for NASA "handling contracts for specific projects".  He was real happy about 6 months ago because they had reached a viability level for a silent transport.  Triangular I think.  It had lots of balloonege.  Speed was not its long suit.  They hoped to use it for airlifting relief supplies because it can land just about anywhere and carry massive amounts of cargo.  I will ask him for a link that I vaguely remember.  Cool, eh?
4 words
High Altitude Party Vessel

Scully

Hot off the presses.  This just in on Facebook from Art at 4:50 AM as I write:

"Art Bell
Last night Coast did the most shameful thing since George has been in that seat, I am just sad for them.
Like ·  · Share · 6 minutes ago near Pahrump, NV ·"

Gotta be the Oates interview.

SciFiAuthor

I had to chuckle at Keith Rowland's response:

selur rettam krad lleb tra

tmock00

Quote from: Scully on September 06, 2013, 02:51:52 AM
Hot off the presses.  This just in on Facebook from Art at 4:50 AM as I write:

"Art Bell
Last night Coast did the most shameful thing since George has been in that seat, I am just sad for them.
Like ·  · Share · 6 minutes ago near Pahrump, NV ·"

Gotta be the Oates interview.

I just saw this over on Art's Facebook and posted it in the Art Bell thread.

I don't listen to the show, but I think you're right, Scully. Art's comment obviously had to be in response to the David John Oates interview.  Did you hear the show?  I'm actually curious to know how it played out.

Scully

I was trying to listen to the Oates interview, but it was so boring (to me at least) that I fell asleep.  Missed it all.  >:(

Morgus

Quote from: tmock00 on September 06, 2013, 03:02:53 AM
Did you hear the show?  I'm actually curious to know how it played out.
The David John Oates segment was boring as I expected, playing those reversed audio clips over and over and then again in slower speeds. They even talked about some of the very old clips that he played over 10 years ago with Art many times before, like Neil Armstrong's "Man will spacewalk" clip.
And Noory didn't take any calls for Oates (the first guest he has done that for in recent memory) and cut him down to 2 hours instead of the originally scheduled 3 hours, adding a second 2 hour guest at the last minute tonight.
What was Noory afraid of? Angry callers perhaps who might have referenced Art Bell's infamous banning of Oates years ago?

tmock00

Thanks for your replies, Scully and Morgus.  It sounds like I didn't miss much.

Yep - If Noory didn't take any calls, he was probably just playing it safe so he wouldn't have to hear callers referencing Bell's banning of Oates years ago. I'm betting no way did Noory want to be on the receiving end of those calls, especially without wearing his fire suit. 

George Drooly

Quote from: Titanic on September 05, 2013, 10:40:08 PM
I , my wife and my 11 year old son all saw a huge UFO where we live on the far southeast side of Tucson. This was in the Vail area  about  15 minutes ago. Not kidding. It turned toward the west and disappeared immediately.  No aircraft noise.

Dude, report that shit to Peter Davenport -- and don't forget to make a donation to shut that whiny bitch up!

Hey Bateman, you gotta call NUFORC and sort their stuff out.