• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bellgabber most likely to be a paid shill - 2018.

Started by malachi.martini, June 23, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2018, 12:49:04 PM
Pretty obvious she's working with FBI douche.   ::)
It's all about productivity.
Unit 14

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 03:02:22 PM
It's all about productivity.
Unit 14

I'm getting some VERY productive results about you. Can't wait to start fucking with your so-called life. :-*

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2018, 03:08:31 PM
Can't wait to start fucking with your so-called life. :-*

You think you're hot shit, don't ya?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on July 02, 2018, 03:09:19 PM

I'll take your question under consideration.

ItsOver

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 23, 2018, 01:01:28 PM
Yorkshire Pud.
Speaking of, I see The Pud has gone AWOL from MV's realm, once again.  I guess his lovely better half must have thrown him back down the hole again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on July 02, 2018, 03:19:31 PM
Speaking of, I see The Pud has gone AWOL from MV's realm, once again.  I guess his lovely better half must have thrown him back down the hole again.

She (his sock puppet) was here today trying to scold me about something. ;)

Juan

I just don’t see that any of the shills are smart enough to demand payment.  Not since 136.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2018, 03:20:43 PM
She (his sock puppet) was here today trying to scold me about something. ;)
Ha!  She must be a delight to be holed up with.  I hope that pension is worth it.  Nothing but the best for The Pud.  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on July 02, 2018, 03:24:55 PM
I just don’t see that any of the shills are smart enough to demand payment.  Not since 136.
Ah, another BGer MIA.  136 or zero.  Soros and the Clintons must be cutting back on their paid mouthpieces.

Metron2267

Isn't about time someone did it back to her?

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on July 02, 2018, 03:25:20 PM
Ha!  She must be a delight to be holed up with.  I hope that pension is worth it.  Nothing but the best for The Pud.  ;D

Cheap, warm American beer, a hothouse hovel in the Central Valley and all the DMV eye tests he can survive... ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 03:28:50 PM
Cheap, warm American beer, a hothouse hovel in the Central Valley and all the DMV eye tests he can survive... ;D
"Pudley!  Put down that damn beer and get your rolly polly butt over here!  It's time for your eye test, sweetums."

;D

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 29, 2018, 08:31:15 AM
Regularity of shilling and sheer volume perhaps?

I know that contraindicates hit and run shills like starranus and spy....
If we are using sheer volume, you may wish to be a little more restrained.  :)

Metron2267

Lol, and surrender without a brute force run?

Nah... ;)

Now where's my check?

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on July 02, 2018, 03:27:23 PM
cutting back on their paid mouthpieces

Check that footage from the Portland riot--they literally don't have enough cops anymore.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on July 02, 2018, 05:13:40 PM
Check that footage from the Portland riot--they literally don't have enough cops anymore.

I love it when a plan comes together.

COPS SOLD THOSE PATRIOTS OUT FTMP, SAD.

>:(

Jojo

Yeah, MD.  I can't see what you're saying but take THAT.
I have a special light sabre in wait as well :P.
Hot Unit

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 09:32:51 PM
Hot Unit

Yes you can and no you don't. ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on July 02, 2018, 07:58:42 PM
No matter how closely I follow Bellgab, there are times when I feel a little lost...  :(  ;)

This. Except for the gay leaf parts.

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on July 02, 2018, 11:09:23 PM
[attachment=1,msg1262942]
He is not worthy to be the leader of a country.  If her were he would just say "yeah, I did it... She was hot" and be done with it.   18 fucking years ago.  The only men who will be allowed to be in the public spotlight soon will be virgins and eunuchs.

Jackstar

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 09:32:51 PM
Hot Unit

Here's who YOU defended, TRAITOR:

“If you think we’re rallying now, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet. Already, you have members of your Cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants who have protesters taking up at their house, who say, ‘No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep.’ God is on OUR side!

On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable. And so, let’s stay the course. Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

Here is the US Code 2101 on Riots:

(a) Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses any facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including, but not limited to, the mail, telegraph, telephone, radio, or television, with intentâ€"
(1) to incite a riot; or
(2) to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot; or
(3) to commit any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; or
(4) to aid or abet any person in inciting or participating in or carrying on a riot or committing any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; and who either during the course of any such travel or use or thereafter performs or attempts to perform any other overt act for any purpose specified in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), or (D) of this paragraphâ€" [1] Shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

>:( >:( >:( >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on July 03, 2018, 12:29:46 AM
He is not worthy to be the leader of a country.  If her were he would just say "yeah, I did it... She was hot" and be done with it.   18 fucking years ago.  The only men who will be allowed to be in the public spotlight soon will be virgins and eunuchs.

So which was Harper? ::)

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 03, 2018, 08:41:49 AM
So which was Harper? ::)
A fucking Trojan horse who merged the Reform party with the Conservatives, sold out most of those values and then ran the country like an arrogant dictator.