• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Heather Wade and MITD

Started by conbrio, June 04, 2016, 05:42:35 PM

Quote from: rekcuf on June 04, 2016, 07:14:36 PM
I think the show is shit. And it hasn't gotten better.
Heather, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Do some show prep instead of pulling a FUCKING HOAXLAND on us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oISIMqIBmaQ

NOT ! ! !

EDIT: Stop breezing this gig, you have the potential to be awesome talk host, but it takes work.

Zetaspeak

Re: Wade becoming a Trumper; I haven't followed the show since my local affiliate dropped the show a few weeks after Art left. But from what I heard from some around Bellgab I definitely recall people saying she spoke out against Trump. Now that people are saying she did a total 180 is very weird and pathetic.

But not the first time somebody in media put on an act. There was a local host who was my favorite and was on a talk-radio station that was more fact/news base and he was really entertaining, funny, smart, looked at things logically, thoughtfully and had a great vocabulary, he got me into talk radio. He changed station and went to another stations that was more right-wing attitude, reactionary and dumbed down. ALL of a sudden his vocabulary was cut down, he talked on simple terms & reactionary with a predictably opinion by thinking with every problem is a liberal problem. It was so sad, a talented guy just gone fully lazy and predictable and it seems it has everything to do what the program director wants.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Segundus on September 04, 2016, 04:31:35 AM
Business and politics are the two professions to which sociopaths are most attracted.  They like weak people who can be manipulated.

And the synthesis of business and politics, big religion.

Robert

Quote from: Zetaspeak on September 04, 2016, 10:57:30 AMBut not the first time somebody in media put on an act. There was a local host who was my favorite and was on a talk-radio station that was more fact/news base and he was really entertaining, funny, smart, looked at things logically, thoughtfully and had a great vocabulary, he got me into talk radio. He changed station and went to another stations that was more right-wing attitude, reactionary and dumbed down. ALL of a sudden his vocabulary was cut down, he talked on simple terms & reactionary with a predictably opinion by thinking with every problem is a liberal problem. It was so sad, a talented guy just gone fully lazy and predictable and it seems it has everything to do what the program director wants.
Jay Diamond when he was on WABC & WOR appeared to fit in with their right-wing lineup, then went to WEVD where he sounded left-wing.  He'd been very cagey about it on WABC & WOR, though, so he wouldn't be contradicting himself with any direct statements later.  There's a way to keep the same opinions but by targeting them against one side or another (as for instance making fun of an easy target like Al Sharpton) make it seem like you're changing your stripes.

Donald Noory

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 04, 2016, 05:25:41 AM
Heather, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Do some show prep instead of pulling a FUCKING HOAXLAND on us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oISIMqIBmaQ

NOT ! ! !

EDIT: Stop breezing this gig, you have the potential to be awesome talk host, but it takes work.

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 04, 2016, 04:24:53 PM
So then what's your solution to the problem smart ass ? Is it any good - anything for improvement to increase your enjoyment of the show ?

Instead of being a whiny little bitch, why don't you formulate some coherent thoughts and send them to (Redacted ) so she can improve.

::)

CornyCrow

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 04, 2016, 05:05:20 AM
Agreed, she has actively denied and cut off callers when they mention BellGab. She would never have had a shot at hosting MITD if she wasn't a BellGabber first.
So you know for a fact that she and Art did not know each other before BellGab?

norland2424

Quote from: Segundus on September 05, 2016, 07:18:18 PM

She met him thru Bellgab

ItsOver

Quote from: Segundus on September 05, 2016, 07:18:18 PM
Unless there was something really stealthy going on, I believe she first met Art in person when Art agreed to be interviewed by her and Aldous, prior to Art's return with MITD.   Then, in what seemed to be a somewhat strange arrangement, appeared with Art on a "warm-up" initial broadcast, with Art intimating she was potentially going to have some kind of co-host role.  After that went over like a lead balloon, she then dropped back and then eventually ended-up as the MITD producer.  Art quit, and it all went to shit.

Quote from: ItsOver on September 05, 2016, 07:50:19 PM
Unless there was something really stealthy going on, I believe she first met Art in person when Art agreed to be interviewed by her and Aldous, prior to Art's return with MITD.   Then, in what seemed to be a somewhat strange arrangement, appeared with Art on a "warm-up" initial broadcast, with Art intimating she was potentially going to have some kind of co-host role.  After that went over like a lead balloon, she then dropped back and then eventually ended-up as the MITD producer.  Art quit, and it all went to shit.

She was able to worm herself in close enough to cast a spell on Art. I'm certain Art signed over power of attorney to her too. *sigh*

K_Dubb

Quote from: rekcuf on September 05, 2016, 08:04:11 PM
She was able to worm herself in close enough to cast a spell on Art. I'm certain Art signed over power of attorney to her too. *sigh*

All she needed was a toenail.

ItsOver

Heh.  Maybe she's a better witch than a show host. 

norland2424

One day when Little rekcuf grows up he will understand the power of pussy , maybe falkie can have the birds and bees talk with you  :D

kooloo

Quote from: norland2424 on September 05, 2016, 07:34:23 PM
She met him thru Bellgab
you have zero proof of that
just your naive speculation

Quote from: Art Bell on June 30, 2015, 11:22:49 PM
There is another SHOCK ahead.

Art

norland2424

Quote from: kooloo on September 05, 2016, 08:25:53 PM
you have zero proof of that
just your naive speculation

Its what both parties have said in posts

ItsOver

Quote from: norland2424 on September 05, 2016, 08:19:40 PM
One day when Little rekcuf grows up he will understand the power of pussy , maybe falkie can have the birds and bees talk with you  :D
I think it's up to daddy MV.  Falkie may traumatize him.  We don't need another Bobo.

Quote from: norland2424 on September 05, 2016, 08:19:40 PM

Grandpa Falkie can teach me how to properly use mayonnaise..

aldousburbank

Unless there was something really stealthy going on, I believe she first met Art in person when Art agreed to be interviewed by her and Aldous, prior to Art's return with MITD. 

Confirmed. I was the instigator of her initial email to him for interview request, which led to our journey to Pahrump, which led us to where we are today. So it is etched in the BellGab tablets.

kooloo

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 05, 2016, 08:40:35 PM
Confirmed. I was the instigator of her initial email to him for interview request, which led to our journey to Pahrump, which led us to where we are today. So it is etched in the BellGab tablets.
it started before you come on the scene
you were just used to play small part

Quote from: kooloo on September 05, 2016, 08:46:16 PM

We're all pawns and prawns of the didgeridoo playing schemer known as jazmunda.

aldousburbank

Quote from: kooloo on September 05, 2016, 08:46:16 PM

Donald Noory

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 05, 2016, 08:40:35 PM

Were you tripping at the time you instigated? This fiasco could all be the result of a bad trip.

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on September 05, 2016, 08:49:41 PM
We're all pawns and prawns of the didgeridoo playing schemer known as jazmunda.
I know when the power goes out and a bright flash fills the horizon, where to place the blame.  "Now, I become death, destroyer of worlds."

Quote from: ItsOver on September 05, 2016, 09:08:22 PM
I know when the power goes out and a bright flash fills the horizon, where to place the blame.  "Now, I become death, destroyer of worlds."

Wallaby?

CornyCrow

Unless there was something really stealthy going on,

I believe she first met Art in person when Art agreed to be interviewed by her and Aldous, prior to Art's return with MITD.   Then, in what seemed to be a somewhat strange arrangement, appeared with Art on a "warm-up" initial broadcast, with Art intimating she was potentially going to have some kind of co-host role.  After that went over like a lead balloon, she then dropped back and then eventually ended-up as the MITD producer.  Art quit, and it all went to shit.
Yes well, being familiar with the frequent subject matter of the show/s, I wouldn't chalk 'stealthy' out completely.

I remember a new hire that occurred right after a new manager came on board.  All her co-workers were waiting for her to leave because she didn't have the knowledge base.  After about a year she was promoted to manage her previous co-workers.  It seemed, after that, that they had a 'thing' for each other and he was married.  We were clueless until her promotion. 

I worked for a Japanese company for a while.  There was one Japanese boss who was a nasty piece of work.  Some woman who worked for him enticed him.  He fell hard.  She then accused him of sexual harassment.  He was demoted and sent home in disgrace.  He sent her messages from Japan of his undying love.  She told me all of this over lunch, thinking for some reason that I'd be sympathetic.  She thought she'd done everyone a favor.  I felt so sorry for him.

To my mind it is possible that they knew each other for a while.  Her reactions are at time so similar to his.  She'd evidently spent some time studying him.  She could have done this at home before they'd met, but to me it's more likely that they had a plan, or at least a possibility.

I'm not saying this as her enemy.  I think she's better than George and her guests and interviews are more interesting. 

The fellow the other night was interesting.  Start changing the world by improving yourself.  It's true.  That's usually all we have control over. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Segundus on September 06, 2016, 04:07:25 AM
Yes well, being familiar with the frequent subject matter of the show/s, I wouldn't chalk 'stealthy' out completely.

I remember a new hire that occurred right after a new manager came on board.  All her co-workers were waiting for her to leave because she didn't have the knowledge base.  After about a year she was promoted to manage her previous co-workers.  It seemed, after that, that they had a 'thing' for each other and he was married.  We were clueless until her promotion. 

I worked for a Japanese company for a while.  There was one Japanese boss who was a nasty piece of work.  Some woman who worked for him enticed him.  He fell hard.  She then accused him of sexual harassment.  He was demoted and sent home in disgrace.  He sent her messages from Japan of his undying love.  She told me all of this over lunch, thinking for some reason that I'd be sympathetic.  She thought she'd done everyone a favor.  I felt so sorry for him.

To my mind it is possible that they knew each other for a while.  Her reactions are at time so similar to his.  She'd evidently spent some time studying him.  She could have done this at home before they'd met, but to me it's more likely that they had a plan, or at least a possibility.

I'm not saying this as her enemy.  I think she's better than George and her guests and interviews are more interesting. 

The fellow the other night was interesting.  Start changing the world by improving yourself.  It's true.  That's usually all we have control over.
Ha!  That's why I prefaced my remarks with the first sentence, before stating what we saw on BellGab.  I've been around the block enough times, too, to never rule out other things possibly going down.  Unfortunately, they're not usually sterling statements for humankind.

So...Heather Wade was playing on Art's antenna before she got the seat...I kinda figured we all knew that...even without proof...

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on September 05, 2016, 08:57:31 PM

I told you to stop taking selfies when you're puffing Dave!

WOW been gone a while and fans have hit the shitters!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: steelbot on September 10, 2016, 12:13:00 AM
I told you to stop taking selfies when you're puffing Dave!

WOW been gone a while and fans have hit the shitters!

Hey buuuddy.