• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 06:05:08 PM
Typical pedo deflect.  ::)

You're a moron...Get some fucking help and change your dealer. He's feeding you spiked shit.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 05:43:34 PM

I listened to that. And? He said he didn't give Trump an in depth cognitive assessment. Is he a psychiatrist? I don't know if he is or he isn't. As for liver? Trump doesn't drink because his brother was an alcoholic. Which means he knows he has no self control. He's a self confessed neurotic germophobe, is prone to OCD, which means he isn't in full control of his behaviour..  ::)

Your hysterical speculations, interpretations and rationalizations are beyond patheticâ€"they’re just fucking silly.  Four years from now Trump will have been elected to a second term, Hilliary and her co-conspirators will have been convicted, Governor Moonbeam’s rapid transit project will have become another bridge to nowhere and you will you still be posting the same ridiculous shit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 06:06:09 PM
You're a moron...Get some fucking help and change your dealer. He's feeding you spiked shit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2018, 06:10:42 PM
Your speculations, interpretations and rationalizations are beyond patheticâ€"they’re just fucking dumb.  Four years from now Trump will have been elected to a second term and you will still be saying the same silly shit.

Hey, you voted for the narcissistic, thin skinned, racist, misogynist, sexually assaulting, cheating, money laundering cry baby...what does it say about you?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2018, 06:11:33 PM
I've got nuffin..And I won't be going after anyone. I'll be here for at least another ten hours before I have to take some xanax.

:-\

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 05:59:16 PM

I don't give a shit what he has on his chin...He's still no fucking oracle. You realise don't you he just trawls what the other conspiracy theorists are saying, decides the average and then videos himself from his section 8, where he seldom leaves..which is why he's so pale and emaciated.
If so he is breaking the rules for Section 8, assuming he is making $ above a threshold by his videos. I don't know the specific rules haven't never even visited one but you are supposed to be in poverty to live there, I think. I haven't listened to him and so can't give an opinion on his views I just am always shocked that a Brit cannot spell and lacks so much basic knowledge, as between types of facial hair.  Misusing petard references and whatnot. What is interesting is the attempt to specify,  goatee [sic,] in some insult or presumptuous manner ("look, I'm British and so smart") but not only misspell but get the style wrong. When you could've just said "shirtless etc etc bearded guy."

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 06:13:54 PM
Hey, you voted for the narcissistic, thin skinned, racist, misogynist, sexually assaulting, cheating, money laundering cry baby...what does it say about you?  ???

No, no, no. I didn’t vote for Hilliary or Bill.   You’re confused again.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2018, 06:16:57 PM
If so he is breaking the rules for Section 8, assuming he is making $ above a threshold by his videos. I don't know the specific rules haven't never even visited one but you are supposed to be in poverty to live there, I think. I haven't listened to him and so can't give an opinion on his views I just am always shocked that a Brit cannot spell and lacks so much basic knowledge, as between types of facial hair.  Misusing petard references and whatnot. What is interesting is the attempt to specify,  goatee [sic,] in some insult or presumptuous manner ("look, I'm British and so smart") but not only misspell but get the style wrong. When you could've just said "shirtless etc etc bearded guy."

I can spell, I just don't let it bug me too much on here, and it's amusing that a yank is telling me I can't when your language is deliberately made simpler to accommodate the simple way you think. When you lead the charge in putting vowels back and pronounce words correctly, I'll make more effort in giving a fuck about my spelling on here.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 06:59:54 PM
I can spell, I just don't let it bug me too much on here, and it's amusing that a yank is telling me I can't when your language is deliberately made simpler to accommodate the simple way you think. When you lead the charge in putting vowels back and pronounce words correctly, I'll make more effort in giving a fuck about my spelling on here.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2018, 07:05:19 PM
Yeah, but in your case it does mean ignorant..

I was thinking the same thing about you.  ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2018, 06:10:42 PM
Your hysterical speculations, interpretations and rationalizations are beyond patheticâ€"they’re just fucking silly.  Four years from now Trump will have been elected to a second term, Hilliary and her co-conspirators will have been convicted, Governor Moonbeam’s rapid transit project will have become another bridge to nowhere and you will you still be posting the same ridiculous shit.

The first speed train involving California was passed in 2006, backed by DemoKKKRat Harry Reed, and was going to connect Las Vegas to Los Angeles. The voters approved a $20 billion bond for it.

12 years later. Not an inch of track has been laid. Who knows where the $20 billion went. You couldn’t even get the land for that. Last I saw it was projected to be done in 2038.

When it’s comes to corrupt projects to nowhere the demoKKkrats lead the way. Obama gave away trillions to now defunct solar companies. No speed train will ever be completed. And these horseshit demoKKKrat money grabs will cost trillions. But Trump is orange.

3OctaveFart

Weighs 239 pounds, just 100 less than MDMD, 200 less than Senda.

Dr. MD MD

Cory Booker Tears of Rage! Campaign 2020 (TM pending)

Quote from: 136 or 142 on January 10, 2018, 01:35:16 AM
All three of these were replies to specific questions you were asked, and you dodged them by stating (not your direct words, but definitely the gist, and the way I phrase it here fits what I wrote earlier about the ways you dodge answering questions.):
1.If you're unaware of this, I can't help you.
2.Everybody already knows this, and I don't have to prove it.
3.The claims are 'fake news.'

1.I'm obviously talking about the unnecessary, burdensome laws.  If you're unaware any even exist, I'm not sure it's a good use of my time to run down a list for you.  All those companies that complain about them are probably lying.

Humor me anyway and list 10 of them...

There is an endless array of federal, state, and local laws, rules, fees, filing requirements, you name it.  That you'd better be aware of, or else.

For starters, all the various laws passed that supposedly benefit employees - ADA;  Minimum wage;  Family Leave.  These are all well meaning, and while the media reports on a couple key items, they run thousands of pages - and every employer had better be aware of what's in them.  It's exhaustive keeping up.

Then there's the expensive time wasting requirements that don't provide anyone with anything of value.  Sarbanes-Oxley.  All the new banking regulations.  SOX was implemented by a Congress that wanted to ''do something'' after Enron, et al.  Had SOX been in existence, it wouldn't have prevented a thing. 

The 2008 meltdown was a result of Andrew Cuoma at HUD removing credit requirements so ''poor people'' could buy houses, Goldman Sachs selling fraudulent sub-prime mortgage backed securities as AAA investments, and AIG selling SWAPS to investors that didn't own the underlying securities.  Instead of addressing that, they put more reporting requirements on banks.

Try selling goods in California.  Go take a look at the quarterly sales tax return.  There is a basic statewide rate that goes to the state government, then every county adds their own rate, which varies from country to county, and a good number of cities add whatever they've managed to pass onto it as well.  I don't recall, but I'm guessing water districts, fire districts, school districts, park districts, and who all ever else can tack on a bit as well.  The poor slob who owns a business with customers all over the state gets to try to determine how much to collect from who, keep a record of it, figure out how to fill out the form, and send it in. 

There are plenty of dumb environment laws, plenty of dumb safety laws, plenty of dumb laws affecting businesses in general.  Because it's one size fits all, and everyone has to comply, whether it makes sense for their business or not. 

There are inspections, forms to fill out, fees, deadlines, everything right down to the number of parking spaces in your parking lot, and who can park where. 

No one has time for this shit.  They are requirements that don't cost the legislators a thing - and they exempt themselves - but cost everyone else a ton of time, energy, and expense.  People get tired, and either leave the state or offshore the business.

That's enough to keep you busy, you get the idea.

Why would people subject themselves when they don't have to?

... 2. Go look at population figures over the past couple of decades, and compare that to the growth in California state expenditures.  All those newer residents either work directly for government, or work in companies that supply them, feed them, report on their doings, etc.

Provide actual evidence for this claim about 'all those newer residents.'  I don't think that actually should be too hard.  However, it wouldn't involve looking over the growth in California state expenditures but in looking up the industries the people in Sacramento work for. If such information isn't available, you actually have zero evidence to back up your claim.  You could look over any city in California that has had population growth over the last couple decades and look at the growth in California expenditures and make a similar claim. As the line goes, correlation is not causation...

Yeah, I know.  Unless some ''study'' giving you a bunch of statistics, or the Fake News Media tell you something, you've completely unable to figure things out for yourself.  That's fine.  You're one of the people who, when told 7 of the 10 wealthiest counties in the US are those surrounding Washington DC wouldn't be able to explain why.

Sacramento is the home of the California State Government.  It's where most of the bureaucrats live and work.

From 1980 to the present, California State Government spending has grown from roughly $20 billion to $132 billion.  The population of the greater Sacramento area in that time has risen from under 1 million to 2.5 million.  If you don't think any of those new residents moved there for cushy state jobs, where is all that new spending going?

Trust me, no one is moving there for the ambiance.

... 3.Because the Fake News Media played up the capping of the deduction of various state taxes, specifically property taxes and state income taxes.

Of course that's what the average person here who actually works and pays taxes is going to focus on - it's the narrative the pretend journalists have put out there.  So, duh, the House Republicans from Cali have to play politics on the issue.  The truth is, it's a good bill for everyone. 

Please show some calculations to back up your claim that the capping of the deductions isn't a real issue.  I think people can figure out for themselves (or with the help of an accountant) how their taxes will change and would be unlikely to fall for inaccurate media reports.  I'm aware that the capping of the deductions will mainly effect those with incomes of $100,000 or higher, however, since you clearly believe that cutting taxes for the wealthiest benefits everyone, please also explain then how the capping of these deductions can be 'good for everyone.'...

Well, again, you're looking at the one item the Fake News Media wants you to look at, rather than the total tax bill.  It's pretty clear everyone's taxes are going down, but one wouldn't know that from the media hysteria.  Although for some reason that's died down.  Probably because people have had a chance to run the numbers for their situation and realize the pretend reporters are full of it.  But hey, they got several news cycles of dishonest Trump bashing negativity out of it, and it's on to some other bullshit distraction like shithole countries.

What I'd like to know is why anyone should get any personal deductions.  If the idea of collecting taxes is to generate funds for the things we need government to do, why should how people spend their money, how many kids they have, etc, factor into it?

... I also wonder about this (not that this is necessarily a contradiction, but I think it's fair to ask you to explain how you can believe both - and post them on the same day.  As per our agreement, you're not obligated to answer this.)

Like I said, you can't quite grasp the idea that our head of government is not a dictator.  Part of the brilliance of separation of powers is it doesn't matter what the president wants, his powers are limited.

but also

The president - any president - is the comander-in-chief, the top legislator (nothing goes into law without his signature), the top diplomat, the head of his party, the head of the government, the chief negotiater of treaties and trade agreements, the top police official, and etc.

Those are limited powers?

Yes, they are limited.  The President can't decree new law.  The Presidnet can't deem someone guilty of a crime and have them jailed.  The President can't sign a bill into law unless it's been passed by both chambers and sent to him.  He can't make judicial appointments or appoint policy making officials without Senate approval.  He can't agree to a treaty and have it become law without Senate approval.  He can't remove judges.  He can't remove members of Congress.  And so on. 

He's the top legislator, only because he has more power over what gets passed and signed into law than ony other single person.  He is the top police official, but only from a management and policy standpoint.  He's the head of the party, but that isn't a governmental function.

Much of what is referred to as ''separation of powers'' are actually shared powers.  Some with specific duties, others are more (intentionally) vague.  Yes, we need a strong leader - but not a dictator

Now 136 owes me answers to four questions of my choosing

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 16, 2018, 10:06:19 PM
Now 136 owes me answers to four questions of my choosing

Chose wisely or he won't let you cross the bridge. ;)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2018, 10:03:07 AM
As issued by the Whitehouse...How do we know? Because its unlikely the doctor qualified if he couldn't even spell his own name....The Trump circus can't even falsify statements convincingly.

Dr Ronnie is the answer to the riveting trivia question:  who is the only person to see both President Obama and President Trump naked?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 16, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

So that would make St. Louis the asshole, right?

No, that would be the heart, you dildoesque twatwaffle.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2018, 06:16:57 PM

It might be time to walk away from the keyboard for a little bit. No one except you cares about this.

Tinfoil_Helm

I will say, at least the #Girther conspiracy is kinda funny.  On a somewhat serious level... WHY do you try and bullshit people about your height/weight when it's clearly evident the dude is obese?!  Pick your battles, weirdo, he doesn't need to lie about EVERYTHING, haha...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 17, 2018, 10:14:43 AM
I will say, at least the #Girther conspiracy is kinda funny.  On a somewhat serious level... WHY do you try and bullshit people about your height/weight when it's clearly evident the dude is obese?!  Pick your battles, weirdo, he doesn't need to lie about EVERYTHING, haha...

Does everyone in Canada ride the short bus? ???

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 10:18:40 AM
Does everyone in Canada ride the short bus? ???

Do you believe that Donald is suddenly, magically 6'3" and 239 pounds?  If so, I have a short bus to sell you.