• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

mikuthing01

Japanese culture has spread to America

Multiculturalism is our strength desu

aldousburbank

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 12, 2016, 04:35:32 PM
Ghost is both the hero we want and need today.

Ghost is the uncle you wished lived nearby not nextdoor.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 12, 2016, 04:39:41 PM
What the fuck is this Pokemon shit?  I just turned it on.

New Nintendo game where you use the camera and GPS in your phone to find Pokemon.

mikuthing01

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 12, 2016, 04:41:44 PM
New Nintendo game where you use the camera and GPS in your phone to find Pokemon.

I keep hearing kids are dying from it by walking in front of cars and one kid got shot trying to get into a guys house to find a rare pokemon. Not sure of any of its true or not it wouldn't really surprise me.

aldousburbank

Paranoid boy here (speaking) is convinced that Pokeman finds you.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 12, 2016, 04:43:17 PM
I keep hearing kids are dying from it by walking in front of cars and one kid got shot trying to get into a guys house to find a rare pokemon. Not sure of any of its true or not it wouldn't really surprise me.

Yeah I don't know the first thing about it. I haven't played it since I was a pre-teen but it's the new heroin.

norland2424

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 12, 2016, 04:43:17 PM

its true, thats happen here locally to me

aldousburbank

This is so funny. It's like Bill Cooper on some quality blow.

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 12, 2016, 04:46:18 PM
This is so funny. It's like Bill Cooper on some quality blow.

It's the BEESSSTTT. I'm close to saying it's the best radio I've ever heard.

Thanks VQ.  This guy is a trip. lol

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 12, 2016, 04:54:48 PM
Thanks VQ.  This guy is a trip. lol

I still can't believe this show and guy is for real and doing 10-20 hours of content a week.

He said a few weeks ago a third hour is coming soon.

Anyway, I'm getting back on the road. Glad you folks are digging it as much as I am.  ;D

It's a fine show and all, but could do with less monologues/ranting and more radio graffiti. 

Lilith

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on July 12, 2016, 08:18:18 PM
It's a fine show and all, but could do with less monologues/ranting and more radio graffiti.

I think it would be perfect if Wolfman called in regularly and sang Ghost a song.

Holy crap,

In the third hour of episode 286, Ghost starts talking about some of his tin foil beliefs. If you're jonesing for an Art Bell fix, this is epic. He goes into how man has never gone into Space and Antarctica among other kektastic things. Ranting about Operation Fishbowl and Admiral Byrd.

bateman

Wisdom from episode 309: "A stick of butter a day keeps the doctor away AND STICK IT UP YOUR ASS IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME"