• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

WildCard

Quote from: ItsOver on March 03, 2019, 01:28:53 PM
Bill Maher.  Just another deep state stooge.  May as well be listening to old recordings of a Radio Moscow broadcast.

yeah, yeah. cool poster. i love that shit. almost as much as i love nazi memorabilia. but that was satire right?

if it was anyone else, john stewart, colbert, all the late-nite dunces - i think jackstar would of allowed it. but bill maher? nah.

political correctness lays the groundwork for a left-wing dictatorship. it's the language of victimhood. maher is one of, if not the only comedian on the left fighting the good fight. everybody else is down with the "inclusivity, equity, and diversity" agenda.

and that's another thing, why do all conservative comics suck?
watched nick depalo on the rubin report. pathetic.
owen benjamin? sad clown at the piano, singing, "nigger stole my bike."
comedy is dead.

Jackstar

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on March 20, 2019, 07:05:09 PM
it's surreal that he is STILL smearing McCain

It's clear that you have no idea what you're talking about. Read more books. Don't vote.

Jackstar

Quote from: WildCard on March 20, 2019, 07:36:04 PM
if it was

Were.

Quote from: WildCard on March 20, 2019, 07:36:04 PM
would of

Have.

I honestly don't understand how you people expect me to work under these conditions. I'm gonna have a talk with HR.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on March 20, 2019, 07:07:10 PM
LBJ playing with his dogs is akin to Trump wanting to fuck his daughter or smearing Gold Star families or any other new lows we're experiencing now?!  Wait 'til you find out that Barack Obama had a dog, you are gonna lose your GODDAMN MIND, haha...

LBJ was a degenerate lout who liked to talk about his dick a lot and enjoyed taking a crap with the door open while he had discussions with subordinates and visitors.  I needn't go into all the crimes that he committed including participation in the Kennedy assassination which there is credible evidence of.   Suffice it to say he was typical of the many sociopathic assholes who find kindred spirits and  a comfortable home in the Democrap party and depend on saps like you to keep them in office. 

Oh, and as for Barry Obama, he is a lying Muslim cocksucker and I mean all that in a literal sense. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 24, 2019, 12:01:32 PM
LBJ was a degenerate lout who liked to talk about his dick a lot and enjoyed taking a crap with the door open while he had discussions with subordinates and visitors.  I needn't go into all the crimes that he committed including participation in the Kennedy assassination which there is credible evidence of.   Suffice it to say he was typical of the many sociopathic assholes who find a comfortable home in the Democrap party and depend on saps like you to keep them in office.
Like this guy? 

Wonder what happened to that story.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on March 24, 2019, 12:04:34 PM
Like this guy? 

Wonder what happened to that story.

Despite some initial reaction it is being left to wither and die on the vine as are all stories that show what colossal hypocritical assholes the Dems are. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR_myjOr0OU
LBJ: Now the pockets, when you sit down, everything falls out, your money, your knife, everything, so I need at least another inch in the pockets. And another thing - the crotch, down where your nuts hang - is always a little too tight, so when you make them up, give me an inch that I can let out there, uh because they cut me, it's just like riding a wire fence. These are almost, these are the best I've had anywhere in the United States,

JH: Fine

LBJ: But, uh when I gain a little weight they cut me under there. So, leave me , you never do have much of margin there. See if you can't leave me an inch from where the zipper (burps) ends, round, under my, back to my bunghole, so I can let it out there if I need to.

albrecht

It has been a good week!

No collusion.  No obstruction.
Thought the conspiracy theorists in the Democratic Party- and their media- are refusing to believe Mueller, the report, and the Justice Dept. and many of them are melting down. I'm not sure where the Hollywood types and Leftists find the emotional energy to have so many meltdowns and tantrums. 

http://news.trust.org/item/20190324193542-i87ff

SPLC and Morris Dees finally getting some mainstream notice of their scam, wealth, politics, and personalities!  

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-reckoning-of-morris-dees-and-the-southern-poverty-law-center

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 24, 2019, 12:49:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR_myjOr0OU
LBJ: Now the pockets, when you sit down, everything falls out, your money, your knife, everything, so I need at least another inch in the pockets. And another thing - the crotch, down where your nuts hang - is always a little too tight, so when you make them up, give me an inch that I can let out there, uh because they cut me, it's just like riding a wire fence. These are almost, these are the best I've had anywhere in the United States,

JH: Fine

LBJ: But, uh when I gain a little weight they cut me under there. So, leave me , you never do have much of margin there. See if you can't leave me an inch from where the zipper (burps) ends, round, under my, back to my bunghole, so I can let it out there if I need to.
The LBJ tapes are awesome.
Haggar, the company, is still around and was very innovative on several fronts.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 24, 2019, 04:00:10 PM
It has been a good week!

Thought the conspiracy theorists in the Democratic Party- and their media- are refusing to believe Mueller, the report, and the Justice Dept. and many of them are melting down. I'm not sure where the Hollywood types and Leftists find the emotional energy to have so many meltdowns and tantrums. 

http://news.trust.org/item/20190324193542-i87ff

SPLC and Morris Dees finally getting some mainstream notice of their scam, wealth, politics, and personalities!  

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-reckoning-of-morris-dees-and-the-southern-poverty-law-center
I'm sure it won't stop the loons of the left. Their Trump derangement syndrome will continue. It appears to be incurable.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on March 24, 2019, 04:00:10 PM

The same thing was said about the Clintons, Whitewater, and Vince Foster. I wouldn't get a face tattoo just yet. Just sayin'.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 24, 2019, 12:01:32 PM
LBJ was a degenerate lout who liked to talk about his dick a lot and enjoyed taking a crap with the door open while he had discussions with subordinates and visitors.

It's weird how there are people who are totally okay with animal cruelty, but jokes about incest, oh Heaven's forfend, that's just so over the line!

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on March 24, 2019, 06:18:48 PM
The same thing was said about the Clintons, Whitewater, and Vince Foster. I wouldn't get a face tattoo just yet. Just sayin'.
Yes, I'm just trying to be less cynical and more positive despite by natural inclinations to the contrary.  And still my hesitations about Trump (too soft on immigration, his history and contacts, and the whole NYC and Hollywood stuff- though, again in my attempt at positivity- sometimes you simply run into people or make deals due to the environment and business and practical reasons.) But hoping he will be good and, regardless, better than the offered alternative during that election.

And I'm more excited about the SPLC stuff, actually. That organization, and leaders, in my opinion, should have been investigated and prosecuted under RICO, tax fraud, and sedition long ago. Happy to see them, hopefully, fall apart (doubt they will though.) ADL and other such insurgent groups hopefully will also implode by their greed and tactics.

Gd5150

Still no evidence of collusion.

Kidnostad3

Where are all the Trunp haters who posted here so confidently that Mueller was going to get the goods on Trump and that he would have been long since impeached.  I just hate it when there is nobody around deserving of my gloating derision--you know--a nose that's just begging to be rubbed in its owner's poo-poo.  Names come to mind but being the gentleman that I am, I will just let them continue to cower under the porches to where they have slunk.  God I love the smell of anxious perspiration in the morning.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on March 24, 2019, 07:31:23 PM
Yes, I'm just trying to be less cynical and more positive despite by natural inclinations to the contrary.  And still my hesitations about Trump (too soft on immigration, his history and contacts, and the whole NYC and Hollywood stuff- though, again in my attempt at positivity- sometimes you simply run into people or make deals due to the environment and business and practical reasons.) But hoping he will be good and, regardless, better than the offered alternative during that election.

And I'm more excited about the SPLC stuff, actually. That organization, and leaders, in my opinion, should have been investigated and prosecuted under RICO, tax fraud, and sedition long ago. Happy to see them, hopefully, fall apart (doubt they will though.) ADL and other such insurgent groups
hopefully will also implode by their greed and tactics.

Kidnostad3

The MSM's erstwhile Trump-slayer and potential presidential candidate is up on charges.  Remember when he was appearing on nearly every cable news outlet simultaneously and was being fawned over by every dimwitted leftist who could make his/her way to a tv camera.  It is depressing to realize that the media is always the last to discern what any third grader with average intelligence would immediately recognize as bullshit.  Avenatti is a world class shyster and all-around asshole on whom a major portion of the leftest mob chose to confer credibity.  What more is there to say about their essential character and judgement. 

Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike

https://mobile.twitter.com/stevenportnoy?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

albrecht

Amen. We need more people like Vlad, El Cid, Charlemagne, Charles Martel, etc to properly deal with the invaders and Muslim hordes and various threats. Peacefully, of course. 

Holger Danske VÃ¥gner!!

The winning keeps happening.....I'm almost sick of winning.  ;)   

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-avenatti-charged-arrested-on-federal-wire-and-bank-fraud-charges-live-updates-today-2019-03-24/

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 25, 2019, 11:50:11 AM
The MSM's erstwhile Trump-slayer and potential presidential candidate is up on charges.  Remember when he was appearing on nearly every cable news outlet simultaneously and was being fawned over by every dimwitted leftist who could make his/her way to a tv camera.  It is depressing to realize that the media is always the last to discern what any third grader with average intelligence would immediately recognize as bullshit.  Avenatti is a world class shyster and all-around asshole on whom a major portion of the leftest mob chose to confer credibity.  What more is there to say about their essential character and judgement.

Trump was in more hot water for that bastion of higher learning Trump University.
$20 million will be an easy beat for Avenatti.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: albrecht on March 25, 2019, 12:23:33 PM
Amen. We need more people like Vlad, El Cid, Charlemagne, Charles Martel, etc to properly deal with the invaders and Muslim hordes and various threats. Peacefully, of course. 

Holger Danske VÃ¥gner!!

The winning keeps happening.....I'm almost sick of winning.  ;) 

Good Lord, Obersturmfuhrer, how would you even know?!?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Gd5150 on March 24, 2019, 09:07:03 PM
Still no evidence of collusion.

Still plenty of time and plenty to investigate.  Billy Pardons giving Trump the Whitewash (capital letter added for effect) is hardly the final word on the Miscreant-In-Chief's future in rock deconstruction.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: ItsOver on March 24, 2019, 05:50:26 PM
I'm sure it won't stop the loons of the left. Their Trump derangement syndrome will continue. It appears to be incurable.

Well, there is one cure...

albrecht

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 25, 2019, 12:32:24 PM
Good Lord, Obersturmfuhrer, how would you even know?!?
Hey, I like Poles. We need more like John III; Sobieski that saved Christendom and Europe back when- another 911 (and to 12 if one wants to get technical) but for the good side.

Where are our leaders like Vlad, Sobieski, Charlemagne, El Cid, Charles Martel, Bathory (Stephan, not the crazy lady) etc today when we are facing invaders and Muslim hordes? Where are the Winged Hussars when we need them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCAGDTortqc 

ps: welcome back.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on March 25, 2019, 01:01:03 PM
Hey, I like Poles. We need more like John III; Sobieski that saved Christendom and Europe back when- another 911 (and to 12 if one wants to get technical) but for the good side.

Where are our leaders like Vlad, Sobieski, Charlemagne, El Cid, Charles Martel, Bathory (Stephan, not the crazy lady) etc today when we are facing invaders and Muslim hordes? Where are the Winged Hussars when we need them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCAGDTortqc 

Damn right!  You can't hardly find a good winged hussar anymore. 

ps: welcome back.

ItsOver

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 25, 2019, 12:35:11 PM
Well, sure, we could always ship all the leftists loons to a utopia like Venezula.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: ItsOver on March 25, 2019, 01:57:30 PM
Well, sure, we could always ship all the leftists loons to a utopia like Venezula.

I'd settle for California.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 25, 2019, 12:35:11 PM

Oh good.  All snark and bark even after you've been shown to be either a goddamn fool or a liar or likely both.  I'm going to enjoy seeing you squirm and writhe over the next few years as the left continues to collapse as the extent of its knowing dishonesty and pervading corruption is further revealed.   What will you and your ideological ilk invent to blame your next presidential election defeat on--global warming maybe?  How about Trump's colluding with "The Grays." 

Post often.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 25, 2019, 12:34:32 PM
Still plenty of time and plenty to investigate.  Billy Pardons giving Trump the Whitewash (capital letter added for effect) is hardly the final word on the Miscreant-In-Chief's future in rock deconstruction.

You're absolutely right.  There is still much to be investigated and you're going to hate the results. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 25, 2019, 01:59:58 PM
I'd settle for California.

You couldn't afford to live there unless you're planning to go on the dole.