• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

CozyRozie

Quote from: jigsaw on February 14, 2017, 10:29:30 PM
This just might be Falkie's (the true conservative) life purpose !
Imagine, he could rid the United States of all those damn liberal Hillary voters, illegal aliens, Hollywood and all those unsavory characters (non Caucasian) that inhabit that part of our great nation all by himself (an get a viral video scoop to boot)
Come on George, here is a once in a life opportunity to go down in history!!
L.O.L

CozyRozie

Quote from: jigsaw on February 14, 2017, 10:29:30 PM
This just might be Falkie's (the true conservative) life purpose !
Imagine, he could rid the United States of all those damn liberal Hillary voters, illegal aliens, Hollywood and all those unsavory characters (non Caucasian) that inhabit that part of our great nation all by himself (an get a viral video scoop to boot)
Come on George, here is a once in a life opportunity to go down in history!!

Looks that there are two (((Georges))) that could destabilize US (((George Soros))) and (((George Senda))) both have same initials GS.
I think we have 'ding ding'   

Quote from: jigsaw on February 14, 2017, 06:29:35 PM
Ah, yes, the old reliable "it's NOT for me ! It's for my kitties ! (YOU don't want to be responsible for my kitties starving....do you ?) BIG GRIFT
The go to GRIFT when in a pinch !

It is not even for his kitties but the poor "outdoor" kitties.

Kitties that actually have owners and families and are already cared for. Kitties that George has been asked not to feed because he keeps giving them too many high calorie cat treats.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 14, 2017, 10:49:48 PM
It is not even for his kitties but the poor "outdoor" kitties.

Kitties that actually have owners and families and are already cared for. Kitties that George has been asked not to feed because he keeps giving them too many high calorie cat treats.

I don't mean to start rumors here but is it possible that George is fattening the "outdoor" kitties and selling them to Chinese restaurants in the neighborhood
therefore supplementing his income. He is running a business by investing money in cat food and selling the fat cats for profit.
Maybe local Chinese restaurants should be monitored and inspected who is their cat meat supplier.

Quote from: 👉👌 on February 14, 2017, 10:27:20 PM
Two words; Motorized Scooter.

The old crone gets it.

I'm really hoping "The Food Maxx Crone" shows up in Douche's movie.

I don't know why but I picture Bette Davis as the 'Crone

Quote from: CozyRozie on February 14, 2017, 10:59:02 PM
I don't mean to start rumors here but is it possible that George is fattening the "outdoor" kitties and selling them to Chinese restaurants in the neighborhood
therefore supplementing his income. He is running a business by investing money in cat food and selling the fat cats for profit.
Maybe local Chinese restaurants should be monitored and inspected who is their cat meat supplier.

Unfortunately, yes. George needs income to feed his unquenchable thirst for breast milk. It ain't cheap!

Norm

Quote from: Sergeant Major on February 14, 2017, 09:25:17 PM
George should get off his fat ass and shoot a live video from the dam. If it goes, he could get a scoop on the networks, sell his footage and make some real $$$

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47-SNLGYR6g

We've all been amazed how the major news media has made this thing out to be the worst disaster in history and it's not even close. The ABC news bitch moaned they had to 'drive all night' to get to the dam. Normal driving time if you live in LA. The dam is currently releasing 100,000 cubic feet of water down the main spillway and the feather river can handle a 250 CFS with minimal flooding. George sits on a fat ass watching news reports and all of the sudden he's friggin expert then has the balls to upload a crappy youtube video with his distorted opinion. He's already slipped up and called it the 'Auburn' dam which was started years ago in Auburn, Ca but never completed. Hey George, why don't you deep throat a toilet plunger on camera for us ok? I'll even toss in a dollar...maybe.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 14, 2017, 11:06:37 PM
I'm really hoping "The Food Maxx Crone" shows up in Douche's movie.

I don't know why but I picture Bette Davis as the 'Crone

You have given me an idea !
Why NOT an endurance cage match (no holds barred)
Falkie vs Nancy Pelosi
or
Falkie vs Elizabeth Warren
NOW that I would pay good money to watch !
(Hell, maybe even threesome.. Falkie vs Nancy Pelosi AND Elizabeth Warren)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 👉👌 on February 14, 2017, 09:15:21 PM
I hope the irony is not lost on anybody that Falkie has inactively striven his entire life to become a cash cow only to become just that to someone he considers to be his second greatest nemesis.

it's delicious.

Quote from: jigsaw on February 14, 2017, 11:35:26 PM
You have given me an idea !
Why NOT an endurance cage match (no holds barred)
Falkie vs Nancy Pelosi
or
Falkie vs Elizabeth Warren
NOW that I would pay good money to watch !
(Hell, maybe even threesome.. Falkie vs Nancy Pelosi AND Elizabeth Warren)

Nancy and Lizzy be like Mike T.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuaFIRD7_5Y

I hope the irony is not lost on anybody that Falkie has inactively striven his entire life to become a cash cow only to become just that to someone he considers to be his second greatest nemesis.

Eyup. more downloads for a couple of audio clip within a few hours than Slobster gets YT views in years.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (A.K.A. GEORGE SENDA, a FAILED YOUTUBER)

SergeantMajor

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on February 14, 2017, 09:44:19 PM
And are YOU going to drive him to Oroville to make that happen, Sergeant MINOR?

STFU, no video later.

I believe he has access to a mobile fat cart. If he leaves now....

MARTINEZ, CA. (AP) â€" It could trade for 400 times more than the price of crude oil and 2,000 times more than iron ore. If sold off the shelf, it could cost more than 150 times the price of a gallon of cow’s milk and 15 times more than coffee.
Going for as much as $4 per ounce, breast milk is a hot commodity that is emerging as a surprisingly cutthroat industry, one that states are seeking to regulate amid a battle for control between nonprofit and for-profit banks that supply hospital neonatal units.
Rachel Palencik, of Martinez, California, said her breast milk was taking up space in her freezer, so she tried to donate it to a bank but didn’t have enough. So she tried to sell it â€" and wouldn’t try it again.
“A lot of it was either scammers or men wanting to consume it, a man named George "Falkie" Senda locally had quite the story and wanted me to TO DONATE and deliver my breasts to him for suckling it for his starving outdoor kitties, I did NOT believe his story, this type of use of my breast milk isn’t my cup of tea,” she said. So she ended up donating to an individual mother rather than through a bank or to George.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: jigsaw on February 15, 2017, 12:07:49 AM
MARTINEZ, CA. (AP) â€" It could trade for 400 times more than the price of crude oil and 2,000 times more than iron ore. If sold off the shelf, it could cost more than 150 times the price of a gallon of cow’s milk and 15 times more than coffee.
Going for as much as $4 per ounce, breast milk is a hot commodity that is emerging as a surprisingly cutthroat industry, one that states are seeking to regulate amid a battle for control between nonprofit and for-profit banks that supply hospital neonatal units.
Rachel Palencik, of Martinez, California, said her breast milk was taking up space in her freezer, so she tried to donate it to a bank but didn’t have enough. So she tried to sell it â€" and wouldn’t try it again.
“A lot of it was either scammers or men wanting to consume it, a man named George "Falkie" Senda locally had quite the story and wanted me to TO DONATE and deliver it for his starving outdoor kitties, I did NOT believe his story, this type of use of my breast milk isn’t my cup of tea,” she said. So she ended up donating to an individual mother rather than through a bank or to George.

The problem was that George wanted to consume it at the source. No bottled breast milk for our connoisseur.

George maybe should try becoming a breast milk broker, he could always dip into the goods ...you know someone has to be in charge of quality control !
another idea
Shit, try getting Kathy all pumped up with hormones and squeeze those undulating utters and who knows..might just have a gusher !

Quote from: Sergeant Major on February 15, 2017, 12:15:47 AM
The problem was that George wanted to consume it at the source. No bottled breast milk for our connoisseur.
I stand corrected
back to the juiced up undulating utters of Kathy

paladin1991

Quote from: Sergeant Major on February 14, 2017, 09:25:17 PM
George should get off his fat ass and shoot a live video from the dam. If it goes, he could get a scoop on the networks, sell his footage and make some real $$$

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47-SNLGYR6g

No balls.

dipp

I thought Senda had a big date with Kathy on V-Day.  He showed us a stuffed animal to give her too for the big day.
And here we see him doing video's at dinner time, the thing ppl do most at dinner time on said day, looking sweaty, pale, and in desperate need of a shower.

Quote from: dipp on February 15, 2017, 03:07:22 AM
I thought Senda had a big date with Kathy on V-Day.  He showed us a stuffed animal to give her too for the big day.
And here we see him doing video's at dinner time, the thing ppl do most at dinner time on said day, looking sweaty, pale, and in desperate need of a shower.

He even found a real pair of pants that fit him so he would not have to wear sweats in the restaurant.

Lilith

Quote from: dipp on February 15, 2017, 03:07:22 AM

I remember that, it was a shiny green alligator.

Lilith

It's the price of semi-fame.  ;D

Priceless!

This file is a mishmash of all sorts of topics: extreme hatred for Jason Callan, daydreaming about MV being thrown in the slammer, meeting the Circle in Seattle, and Senda crapping his pants.

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 15, 2017, 05:45:40 AM

This file is a mishmash of all sorts of topics: extreme hatred for Jason Callan, daydreaming about MV being thrown in the slammer, meeting the Circle in Seattle, and Senda crapping his pants.
The hatred for Jason Calan was a rivalry that never existed but he fell for it.

Crapping in his pants is something he seems to do more than we know, and we know he does it a lot.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 15, 2017, 02:02:36 AM
The earthquake that never was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4XQodB55j4

I think it was just gas.

Kind of funny how he states, "It wasn't a train," and a train blows its horn just then...what a putz.

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 15, 2017, 07:55:05 AM
Kind of funny how he states, "It wasn't a train," and a train blows its horn just then...what a putz.

Lol's.  At least he's never boring.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 15, 2017, 09:16:39 AM
Lol's.  At least he's never boring.

There must be an entirely other George Senda that I'm not familiar with. The one I know thinks that videos of him endlessly pulling tins of cat food out of a bag makes for thrilling watching.