• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 13, 2017, 08:45:31 PM
Not picking on him. Genuine concern! We already heard Kathy lament that Ratty Patty has left them (pardon this) "high and dry" with no vehicle to escape the rampaging waters
NOT to worry fat floats !

Ciardelo

Quote from: jigsaw on February 13, 2017, 09:31:56 PM
NOT to worry fat floats !

And who the fuck are YOU jigsaw?

Sorry, I must have missed that meme.  You appear to post in a meth-inspired fevered rush in triplicates...does that mean something?

I know the Che Fist was extremely tickled at your appearance...do you have something to do with fisting?

Quote from: jigsaw on February 13, 2017, 09:33:34 PM
Well, word is George missed his appointment at the ER

Most likely but he may not care.  As of right now he is up to 599 subscribers.

Wasn't too terribly long ago that he was well under 50.

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 13, 2017, 09:36:11 PM
And who the fuck are YOU jigsaw?

Sorry, I must have missed that meme.  You appear to post in a meth-inspired fevered rush in triplicates...does that mean something?

I know the Che Fist was extremely tickled at your appearance...do you have something to do with fisting?
Ah, I wondered where you were.
Why NOT share you were one of the black men (not racist, just what you are) that cornholed Falkie in jail.
Question is, do you still poke his blue turd eye these days ?
(I would guess YES, am I right ?)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jigsaw on February 13, 2017, 10:42:02 AM
With George's recent GERD and notification that he has bile coming up and his past shitting himself with it running down his sweatpants, don't you suppose there is more on his floor/carpet than simple cat piss ?
just thinking
(what do you suppose a lab might find examining his carpet ?)

Sweatpants? Nice touch.

Happy Valentine's Day from HHQ! Today we have some choice selections from the original FalkieLEAKS line with a never before released audio called "Shoe." Because one side of the conversation was removed from the source file, check the transcript below that our intern Rory put together:

Senda: I got physically abused by him [father], I got physically abused by her [mother]. I got verbally abused by her. Uh, I can never forgive either one of 'em or forget and people don't understand what that's like. I still have the knot on my head when she hit - she hit me over the head with a shoe when I was nine.

[crosstalk]

Senda: No, it was on the side of my head. Wait a minute, where is it? I dunno, it's up there somewhere. I used to be able to feel it, it may not be there anymore but she hit me on the - she got mad at me over something and took a high heel shoe and hit me in the head. That's shitty.

Military Justice: Have you ever hit anyone with a shoe?

Senda: Kathy. [giggles] But she pissed me off. The big problem with Kathy is she pisses me off and won't shut the fuck up!

Senda admits to stalking KellyDD, a provider from San Francisco Redbook, in Evicted and that he was fired from Shell for masturbating at work.

In Bruce (Valentine's Day), Senda admits to throwing a clock at Sweet Kathy while living with her at Hacienda Hovel and, years earlier, strangling her after bringing her new boyfriend to their apartment to move her things out after one of their numerous break ups. The stories were later confirmed by Senda himself on End of Days Radio on October 15, 2016.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF0bGziWnME

Happy Valentines Day !
Will George be inundated with Valentines gift boxes ?
(the post office will hold the answer)
Will Sweet Kathy be inundated with Valentines gifts ?
(Falkie will, I am sure, be told)

Lilith

Quote from: jigsaw on February 14, 2017, 10:18:14 AM
Happy Valentines Day !
Will George be inundated with Valentines gift boxes ?
(the post office will hold the answer)
Will Sweet Kathy be inundated with Valentines gifts ?
(Falkie will, I am sure, be told)

I haven't seen any special deliveries or pickups...

jazmunda

I was reading a story about an 11 year old Aussie girl whose YouTube channel has become so popular and lucrative that her dad has quit his job to manage her career. Falkie would be turning over in his hovel if he had the room to perform such a delicate maneuver.

Lilith

Quote from: 👉👌 on February 14, 2017, 02:41:05 PM
I was reading a story about an 11 year old Aussie girl whose YouTube channel has become so popular and lucrative that her dad has quit his job to manage her career. Falkie would be turning over in his hovel if he had the room to perform such a delicate maneuver.

Are they bellgabbers?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: 👉👌 on February 14, 2017, 02:41:05 PM

It's just a pity he murdered his dad then. Allegedly. Or, allowed him to die, whatever the story was.

littlechris

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 14, 2017, 02:54:30 PM
It's just a pity he murdered his dad then. Allegedly. Or, allowed him to die, whatever the story was.
According to George,  his dad was drunk as a skunk in the bath tub and he just gently pushed him below the water line and held him under.  Said his dad didn't fight or resist at all. His dad did abuse him verbally and physically so that does mitigate the crime somewhat.

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 14, 2017, 03:53:07 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBNdHylsoZU

"...and that's what BellGab is all about, Charlie Brown."

Does anyone know where we can locate this "Bill Bryder"? (spelling?)  He would be another one who'd be an excellent guest on an upcoming episode of Martinez Tonight!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: LittleChris on February 14, 2017, 03:38:17 PM
According to George,  his dad was drunk as a skunk in the bath tub and he just gently pushed him below the water line and held him under.  Said his dad didn't fight or resist at all. His dad did abuse him verbally and physically so that does mitigate the crime somewhat.

there's no statute of limitations on murder, so has anybody called the martinez police department?

SergeantMajor

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 14, 2017, 03:53:07 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcxgXLDw1nA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBNdHylsoZU
Why the hell does that disgusting pig Senda film and post these lurid "confessions" Sweet Feathery Jesus!
And correct me if I misheard, but didn't Sweet Kathy accuse Senda of plowing Ratty Patty's ex-husband?  WTF!! >:(

Quote from: Sergeant Major on February 14, 2017, 06:00:49 PM
Why the hell does that disgusting pig Senda film and post these lurid "confessions" Sweet Feathery Jesus!
And correct me if I misheard, but didn't Sweet Kathy accuse Senda of plowing Ratty Patty's ex-husband?  WTF!! >:(

I'm still mulling over whether to watch this batch or not

SergeantMajor

It's just freaking sad that Director George has Sweet Kathy telling tales of depravity. He really is fucking turd!

jazmunda

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 14, 2017, 06:09:21 PM

If you don't Falkie's cats will starve. You don't want to be responsible for that do you?

Quote from: 👉👌 on February 14, 2017, 06:14:15 PM
If you don't Falkie's cats will starve. You don't want to be responsible for that do you?
Ah, yes, the old reliable "it's NOT for me ! It's for my kitties ! (YOU don't want to be responsible for my kitties starving....do you ?) BIG GRIFT
The go to GRIFT when in a pinch !

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 14, 2017, 06:09:21 PM

"Being a big guy certainly has its advantages...and its disadvantages.  THIS is a great video."

Lilith

Quote from: jigsaw on February 14, 2017, 06:29:35 PM
Ah, yes, the old reliable "it's NOT for me ! It's for my kitties ! (YOU don't want to be responsible for my kitties starving....do you ?) BIG GRIFT
The go to GRIFT when in a pinch !

I wonder if we will see anymore grift videos, now that he seems to have taken the click bait video direction?  It will be interesting to see if he makes enough off his click bait, so that we never see a grift video again.

jazmunda

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on February 14, 2017, 06:53:49 PM
"Being a big guy certainly has its advantages...and its disadvantages.  THIS is a great video."

Ol' Ger, I've been meaning to ask who is the handsome gentleman in your avatar. Is he a potential rival to George (imitation Falkie blue shirt is asking for trouble)? Asking for myself.