• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 09, 2017, 06:42:46 PM
I got sued for $5 million a couple of years ago by an asshole I had to fire. It was a bullshit lawsuit, but it still cost me a small fortune to ultimately get it thrown out. I swear to God, Falkie would've made a better lawyer than the fresh-out-of-law-school, baby-faced chihuahua that I ended up with. Falkie would be a pit bull in the courtroom.

Poor Kathy. She has the same speech patterns as my niece, who has mental disabilities. I'm not saying Kathy has them; I'm just saying her voice stirs up a lot of sadness and sympathy in me. For that reason, my battle cry will always be "LKA!!!" (Leave Kathy Alone!)  :'(

Senda went to an unaccredited law school and blamed his mother when he dropped out. Surprise, surprise. He also failed the math portion of the GED test and is terrified of being forced to take the driver's test to get his license back because he failed the written portion numerous times. The man is a life-long loser.

The rest of the deleted Kathy's Korner videos will be released by Valentine's Day, with even more drama surrounding Ratty Patty and an older video where she takes on Little Chris.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 09, 2017, 08:05:05 AM
I've been looking around a bit, and I think that could be the "Erin" that sometimes comments on his YouTube videos, and that George sometimes mentions in his videos.  I could be wrong.

Thank you Captain Obvious.

bateman

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 09, 2017, 06:49:34 PM
Senda went to an unaccredited law school and blamed his mother when he dropped out. Surprise, surprise. He also failed the math portion of the GED test and is terrified of being forced to take the driver's test to get his license back because he failed the written portion numerous times. The man is a life-long loser.

The rest of the deleted Kathy's Korner videos will be released by Valentine's Day, with even more drama surrounding Ratty Patty and an older video where she takes on Little Chris.

University of American Samoa?

Lilith

Quote from: batemanâ,,¢ on February 09, 2017, 08:45:28 PM
I'm actually kind of impressed with his cross-examination.

There appears to be no signs of coaching either...

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 09, 2017, 08:47:04 PM
There appears to be no signs of coaching either...

That maybe the first Kathy video I've ever seen that totally didn't depress the hell out of me.

I'm intrigued by the prospect of Kathy providing top notch Security............

I got sued for $5 million a couple of years ago by an asshole I had to fire. It was a bullshit lawsuit, but it still cost me a small fortune to ultimately get it thrown out. I swear to God, Falkie would've made a better lawyer than the fresh-out-of-law-school, baby-faced chihuahua that I ended up with. Falkie would be a pit bull in the courtroom.

Poor Kathy. She has the same speech patterns as my niece, who has mental disabilities. I'm not saying Kathy has them; I'm just saying her voice stirs up a lot of sadness and sympathy in me. For that reason, my battle cry will always be "LKA!!!" (Leave Kathy Alone!)  :'(

I'm with you on that. It does summon up sadness in me as well. I don't know if the two are as griftery as this forum makes them out to be and despite the incidents of physical abuse perpetrated by George, she apparently answers back. I just wish the two of them a modicum of happiness. :-[

Jackstar

I got sued for $5 million a couple of years ago by an asshole I had to fire.

So many great stories in emails deleted by Hillary start this way.

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 09, 2017, 09:05:40 PM
I'm with you on that.

So is that ten million, or two point five each? Asking for a friend who wants to throw in on an 8-ball.

George is channeling Perry Mason  ::)

Spy

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on February 08, 2017, 02:20:46 PM
The origin of the "haul" videos

Sadly it was one of the few pieces of advice from Bellgab Falkie listened to because it encouraged his hoarding and was accompanied by a box of free shit

SHEEEEEEZUS I was feeling tl;dr wordy that day. I must've been drinking wine straight from the box. Apologies.

bateman

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 09, 2017, 09:43:43 PM
SHEEEEEEZUS I was feeling tl;dr wordy that day. I must've been drinking wine straight from the box. Apologies.

Whenever I think of boxed wine:

https://youtu.be/8OB2xtbG894

"Get anotha' bawx o wine!"

Ciardelo

Quote from: rekcuf on February 10, 2017, 12:24:48 AM
4chan demands BellGab implement 'extreme vetting.'

http://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/18597826#bottom

Fuck off you chan turd.  >:(

You ephemeral assholes just never get it, you are like dust on a windowsill, like flakes of dandruff on a black turtleneck...you are easily brushed off and not remembered.

ephemeral,

Bellgab is forever, (praise fifi)  that's why you squeak and squawk wanting to be heard...you impotent assholes...

Tell us something we need to remember you cucks.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 10, 2017, 12:58:56 AM
Fuck off you chan turd.  >:(

You ephemeral assholes just never get it, you are like dust on a windowsill, like flakes of dandruff on a black turtleneck...you are easily brushed off and not remembered.

ephemeral,

Bellgab is forever, (praise fifi)  that's why you squeak and squawk wanting to be heard...you impotent assholes...

Tell us something we need to remember you cucks.

Be nice to us Cuckdelo-chan

Dateline

Quote from: Spy on February 09, 2017, 09:16:15 PM
Hey, Senda, are you joining the boycott against Nordstrom?

He probably purchased his hole Senda wardrobe on his dead mother's Nordstrom's card.

Ciardelo

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 10, 2017, 07:06:07 AM

I love the school marm attitude just dripping from his voice...that's a man-child who was scolded frequently and never quite got over it. If he wasn't such a devout Jew, I would guess he was abused by nuns at some point.

Is terrified of being forced to take the driver's test to get his license back because he failed the written portion numerous times.

How can you fail the written test ?? It's baby easy, common sense and if you read the book you should pass no problem.

Honestly if Falkie can read all of those woowoo books, he can't read and comprehend the driver's manual ?  ???

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 10, 2017, 07:35:38 AM
I love the school marm attitude just dripping from his voice...that's a man-child who was scolded frequently and never quite got over it. If he wasn't such a devout Jew, I would guess he was abused by nuns at some point.

It amazes me that by mid-morning these have been opened a couple hundred times

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 10, 2017, 08:28:55 AM
It amazes me that by mid-morning these have been opened a couple hundred times

What can you say, Falkie is entertaining. The "Falkieverse" is the best reality show around !!

chefist

Watching George take the driver's exam live would be a major pay per view event.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chefist on February 10, 2017, 10:18:29 AM
Watching George take the driver's exam live would be a major pay per view event.

Hi, Chefist!

Show tonight.  Right? :D

Quote from: Chefist on February 10, 2017, 10:18:29 AM

No doubt although he probably drives so badly that Orangey should be his designated driver.