• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Up All Night

Trump nominates Gina Haspel for CIA Director, and the Left go Crazy....

The Left is against a woman Director for the CIA.

ABC carefully positioned a woman to be the one to go after Haspel on the Sunday Morning show. Optics. Optics. But then, the Progressive Left has never had a problem in talking out both sides of their mouths. They excel in it.

The Left hasn't had much to say about Haspel for the last 30 years.... until President Trump nominated her.... Then, the Left was triggered, of course.

The Left digs their own grave, one false statement at a time... I'm Laughing

Rand Paul is against her for using waterboarding against our enemies. Poor Rand Paul, he's had a bad year....

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/16/594282245/propublica-corrects-its-story-on-trump-s-cia-nominee-gina-haspel-and-waterboardi

Kidnostad3

The rats are starting to turn on one another.  After McCabe’s firing he stated that he had Comey’s permission to leak info to the NYT.  Comey testified before Congress that he never authorized leaks. 

https://youtu.be/v9_53rmc81Q

Dr. MD MD

So, Marco Rubio is standing up for McCabe. ???

Could the good people of Florida please vote this asshole out of office? Thank you. :)

Dr. MD MD

I'm getting sick and tired of these assholes on the news saying We know the Russians tried to interefere with our election. No, no you don't. It's complete bullshit and so are the people suggesting it. Repeating it isn't going to help this time. Could we just flush the toilet already?! ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 18, 2018, 04:28:28 PM
I'm getting sick and tired of these assholes on the news saying We know the Russians tried to interefere with our election. No, no you don't. It's complete bullshit and so are the people suggesting it. Repeating it isn't going to help this time. Could we just flush the toilet already?! ::)
Repeating it isn't going to help?  It worked pretty well for this guy.  It only took a freaking world war and storming the gates to force him to take himself out.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on March 18, 2018, 05:30:04 PM
Repeating it isn't going to help?  It worked pretty well for this guy.  It only took a freaking world war and storming the gates to force him to take himself out.

Did it?

Dr. MD MD

Constitutional crisis? Don't you mean civil war? Bring it, faggots!

Dr. MD MD

The pundidiots on Chris Wallace's show said they don't think the FBI is corrupt. LOL! ;D

If you're innocent act innocent and let us prosecute you for nothing. ;D

Dr. MD MD

https://twitter.com/SamanthaJPower/status/975016643670757376

Hey! Suck my dick, you deep state whore. It's about the only thing that hole is good for. >:(

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 18, 2018, 08:27:33 PM
https://twitter.com/SamanthaJPower/status/975016643670757376

Hey! Suck my dick, you deep state whore. It's about the only thing that hole is good for. >:(

You're so stupid .....
Cretin-esque video lemming ....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 18, 2018, 08:47:33 PM
You're so stupid .....

Complete sentences, you stupid faggot leaf! ::)

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 18, 2018, 08:53:35 PM
Complete sentences, you stupid faggot leaf! ::)

No thoughts of your own.
Fetid gasbag.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: paladin1991
Wow.  That Lee Ann is a cutie.  where did Alex find her?

She has bigger hands than Donny ......
Dr. Dumb Dumb will be proud.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 19, 2018, 07:26:14 AM
She has bigger hands than Donny ......
Dr. Dumb Dumb will be proud.

She also has more brains than your average Canadian, who just keep asking for more anal reaming from this guy:

Hey, Canada! How does it feel to be one of the biggest globalist cucks on the planet? Do you guys have to ask the queen before go to the bathroom? :D

I understand that when the queen visits your country she's allowed to snatch whatever children she wants and you guys can't say or do anything about it. Disturbing, to say the least...but then again you're cucks. ;D

ACE of CLUBS

Mr. Dress-up is a child ..... elected by the dim-wit dope smoking 'first time' voters. Children themselves.
A true embarrassment ....
Have put a curse on him ...... he'll step in shit everyday for the rest of his life, and flatulate uncontrollably in crowded public places.
Mr. Dress-up probably has smaller hands than you .... Mr. Doo Doo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on March 19, 2018, 04:01:03 PM
POTUS has no power to indict.

I'm sure he knows who does, duneboy. ::)