• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 03, 2017, 11:51:41 PM
saw him do a TV interview 2012 and decided Donald Trump was just the person to run the government

reminder: I knew this dude was going to be President when I found myself playing his board game in 1989.

further reminder: Donald Trump can barely run his own mouth--you think he's running anything but someone else's marching Lodge orders, you're a far bigger idiot than the one you claim him to be.

TigerLily

Quote from: mv on December 03, 2017, 11:58:15 PM
Incorrect.

Oh. That's just how PB is. He does that to everyone. After all, he is Deplorable. Just put him on /ignore like I do

Zetaspeak

Why is PB getting attacked by both sides...... both sides

I like PB, even though I disagree with him 98% of his opinion, and he might want to lock me up for being a liberal   ;D I still like him

Taaroa

QuoteAnd Trump’s appetite seems to know no bounds when it comes to McDonald’s, with a dinner order consisting of “two Big Macs, two Fillet-O-Fish, and a chocolate malted.”

[...]

Trump’s fast-food diet is a theme. “On Trump Force One there were four major food groups: McDonald’s, Kentucky Fried Chicken, pizza and Diet Coke,” the authors write.

The plane’s cupboards were stacked with Vienna Fingers, potato chips, pretzels and many packages of Oreos because Trump, a renowned germaphobe, would not eat from a previously opened package.

I approve.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 03, 2017, 09:32:32 PM
No shit?  Is that Duchovny?  I've woken up with worse looking women.

Yeah, but they had four legs and cloven hooves.

Gd5150

Quote from: Jackstar on December 04, 2017, 12:16:11 AM

reminder: I knew this dude was going to be President when I found myself playing his board game in 1989.

further reminder: Donald Trump can barely run his own mouth--you think he's running anything but someone else's marching Lodge orders, you're a far bigger idiot than the one you claim him to be.

Great leaders don’t write the laws, they inspire the masses. It’s why governors make much better presidents than senators. It’s why Hillary is a perpetual loser. It’s why Gore is a loser. Reagan, W, Trump, even Bubba, we’re all inspiring speakers. Trump rallies the troops, and that’s why he was able to put 50-100k people in stadiums while Hillary would have a few hundred show up.

The nerds may not like Trumps assertive take charge manly ways, but the masses love it. And have been craving real pro American leadership since Reagan. Let the leftwing whiners whine, they’re irrelevant to this country anyways. Just worthless leaches.

Obama had the same power before he got the nomination. He was an open minded inspiring speaker and he was from the black community. He could have changed everything. Built on the gains that had been made regarding race relations since the 60s. But the demokkkrats have no platform, they need voters, and the only way they know to get them is inslave them by making them feel like helpless victims. So they fan the flames of racism sexism homoism to keep people feeling down and helpless. The slaves of the demokkkrat party choose to be there.

Trump is President. He’s not going anywhere. He’s shoving the Mueller witch hunt right up their asses and it’s a pleasure to watch on a daily bases. The truth always sets you free.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 04, 2017, 11:18:26 AM
Reagan, W, Drumpf, even Bubba, we’re all inspiring speakers.

massive rolleyes

Great leaders don’t write the laws, they inspire the masses. It’s why governors make much better presidents than senators...

Obama had the same power before he got the nomination. He was an open minded inspiring speaker and he was from the black community. He could have changed everything. Built on the gains that had been made regarding race relations since the 60s...

Governors make better presidents because they've been in charge of something other than their staff.  A leader can come from anywhere, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a single one anywhere in the West right now.

As for Obama, he was never open-minded.  He's always been a left wing hack Alinsky-ite.  Open-minded peple don't attend Black Liberation Theology churches, and flock with people like Rev Wright, terrorist Bill Ayres, Hamas apologist Rashid Khalidi, and etc. 

Yes, he was in position to do great good regarding race relations, but instead did the opposite.  That's who he is.  He didn't go from an ''open-minded inspiring speaker'' to a divisive demagogue on race issues, he started out that way.  Obviously he was smart enough to hide that from the voters during the campaign, and the pretend media certainly wasn't going to expose him

... The nerds may not like Trumps assertive take charge manly ways, but the masses love it. And have been craving real pro American leadership since Reagan. Let the leftwing whiners whine, they’re irrelevant to this country anyways. Just worthless leaches...

I don't see the masses loving it.  At all.  His base of support is nowhere close to the majority - never has been - and is getting smaller by the day.  He's doing that himself.  A substantial percentage of his voters were casting votes against Hilary Clinton.  He's done little to gain their support, and plenty to turn them off completely.

As far as his dumb comments and tweets being ''manly'', we might be zeroing in on the problem here.  They aren't manly, to me they seem to fall into a couple of categories:  childish tantrums and pointless insults.  And you compare that to Reagan?  Really? 

Take charge?  If only he would, perhaps we would have seen the legislation and other actions he promised on Day 1. 

By acting the way he does, he's hurting the causes he ran on.  Him.  Hurting them.  If things continue down the path he's putting us on, the House and Senate are in danger next year.  Quite an accomplishment, given the hideous Democrats.

Yeah, he's Reagan.  Not even close.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 04, 2017, 01:13:16 PM
I don't see the masses loving it.  At all.  His base of support is nowhere close to the majority - never has been - and is getting smaller by the day.

Your factual evidence of this? Oh, right...it's just your biased opinion.  ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 04, 2017, 01:14:52 PM
Your factual evidence of this? Oh, right...it's just your biased opinion.  ::)

Do you?  Where are all these ''masses''?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 04, 2017, 01:15:33 PM
Do you?  Where are all these ''masses''?

Do you mean the three people who attended the Christmas tree lighting?  Talk about empty seats. 

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Taaroa on December 04, 2017, 07:21:22 AM

I approve.

That junk food diet, combined with his age and obesity, is associated with heart disease, stroke, and cancer. The guy following him around with the "nuclear football" better also have a portable defibrillator in that bag. The biggest threat to DT is himself.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 04, 2017, 03:30:20 PM
That junk food diet, combined with his age and obesity, is associated with heart disease, stroke, and cancer. The guy following him around with the "nuclear football" better also have a portable defibrillator in that bag. The biggest threat to DT is himself.

Hillary's the picture of health though.  :D

Lt.Uhura

The thing is, given his risk factors, Trump could drop dead from a heart attack or stroke at any moment and his cult followers would swear it was a conspiracy and he was murdered. More like suicide.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 04, 2017, 03:35:04 PM
The thing is, given his risk factors, Trump could drop dead from a heart attack or stroke at any moment
Oh heavens no, we can't have that.

This guy is at least three bills by now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 04, 2017, 03:35:04 PM
The thing is, given his risk factors, Trump could drop dead from a heart attack or stroke at any moment and his cult followers would swear it was a conspiracy and he was murdered. More like suicide.

If that happens a whole lot of others will experience suicide as well. It could even happen to you.  ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 04, 2017, 03:30:20 PM

Nice to see you’re concerned about Trump’s dietary habits.  He’ll probably outlive you given your nasty disposition.

Lt.Uhura

..* Trump is "at least 50 pounds overweight," an estimate that may be a bit of an overshot. During a taping with Dr. Oz during the 2016 campaign, Trump was found to be 6 feet 3 inches tall and weigh 236 pounds, which would put him right on the border of "obese," with a body mass index of 29.5, meaning he would need to lose 36 pounds to get to a "normal" BMI.
* He "loathes exercise," uses a cart for golf and struggled to walk up a hill during the last G-10 meeting.
* A Secret Service agent source of Valliere's professed that "he has never seen anyone with worse dietary habits" and "never saw him eat a piece of fruit."
* Trump's food choices tend to well-done steaks, cheeseburgers and french fries.
* The president only sleeps four hours a night, is "angry most of the time" and "profanely berates aides."
"He has not, to our knowledge, had a physical in over a year, or if he has, the results have not been disclosed," Valliere said

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/07/trump-health-fears-loathes-exercise-sleeps-4-hours-never-eats-fruit.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 04, 2017, 03:55:18 PM
..* Trump is "at least 50 pounds overweight," an estimate that may be a bit of an overshot. During a taping with Dr. Oz during the 2016 campaign, Trump was found to be 6 feet 3 inches tall and weigh 236 pounds, which would put him right on the border of "obese," with a body mass index of 29.5, meaning he would need to lose 36 pounds to get to a "normal" BMI.
* He "loathes exercise," uses a cart for golf and struggled to walk up a hill during the last G-10 meeting.
* A Secret Service agent source of Valliere's professed that "he has never seen anyone with worse dietary habits" and "never saw him eat a piece of fruit."
* Trump's food choices tend to well-done steaks, cheeseburgers and french fries.
* The president only sleeps four hours a night, is "angry most of the time" and "profanely berates aides."
"He has not, to our knowledge, had a physical in over a year, or if he has, the results have not been disclosed," Valliere said

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/07/trump-health-fears-loathes-exercise-sleeps-4-hours-never-eats-fruit.html

^^^^^^^
Slave to the MSM rhythm. Fingers and toes crossed for Trump's demise. I hope as hard for theirs.  :D