• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

I'm real damon

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2017, 09:25:30 PM
All he’s missing is the granny glasses.
Dr.MDMD is wearing thick glasses and his granny dresses. Seriously Dr.MD is wearing glasses.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: I'm real damon on December 15, 2017, 09:31:27 PM
Dr.MDMD is wearing thick glasses and his granny dresses. Seriously Dr.MD is wearing glasses.

Does anybody have any idea who this retard is.  I can’t keep track of them? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2017, 10:46:50 PM
Does anybody have any idea who this retard is.  I can’t keep track of them?

They're most likely all Swishy.  ;)

It's like an insult from someone who doesn't really understand insults...or speak English that well.  ;D

Swishy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2017, 10:49:24 PM
They're most likely all Swishy.  ;)

It's like an insult from someone who doesn't really understand insults...or speak English that well.  ;D

Swishy owns you,bitch

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishy on December 15, 2017, 10:51:55 PM
Swishy owns you,bitch

Well, he's been pretty hands off about his "ownership." :D

Gunner65

That professional photo "head-shot" of Dietrich was taken in the 1980's before he enlisted.  (In his early 20's.).  His hairline has receded much further.

Gunner65

Note the WW2 Paratrooper boots with modified "elevator" soles. Dietrich is aging fast!  His bony limbs are proof he has never built upper-body muscle . 

Gunner65

Dietrich in 2010 - "UFO Expo"
The classic "Steam-punk-goul fighter" costume, complete with giant plastic fake weapon.  Fucking weirdo.  Dietrich blames the white race for his failures.  That's what living in San Franciso, CA your entire worthless life will get you.  Lying schizophrenic fake Douglas Dietrich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QorwQ4WAbM

ItsOver

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 16, 2017, 04:40:57 AM
Dietrich in 2010 - "UFO Expo"
The classic "Steam-punk-goul fighter" costume, complete with giant plastic fake weapon.  Fucking weirdo.  Dietrich blames the white race for his failures.  That's what living in San Franciso, CA your entire worthless life will get you.  Lying schizophrenic fake Douglas Dietrich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QorwQ4WAbM
Ha, ha, ha.  Glad to see he's doing more than his fair share to keep San Franpsycho weird.

cweb

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 16, 2017, 04:15:35 AM
That professional photo "head-shot" of Dietrich was taken in the 1980's before he enlisted.  (In his early 20's.).  His hairline has receded much further.
Indeed. Now he looks more like my original statement.

Quote from: cweb on December 15, 2017, 09:13:26 PM...like one of them Asian feminist lesbian types you'd find at a failing hipster village book store?

Gunner65

Didn't take them long to go off the rails with that.  Antarctica?  come on.  Some days I wonder why I stay up to listen to this BS.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 16, 2017, 08:45:59 PM
Didn't take them long to go off the rails with that.  Antarctica?  come on.

and what's up with the Pig DNA?   Pigs were merged with humans for Annunaki sacrifices?

'Big John' sounds hammered  :P

Gunner65

It's like I'm in 6th grade in the cafeteria sitting next to a bunch of nerds talking and its 1976.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 16, 2017, 08:50:29 PM
It's like I'm in 6th grade in the cafeteria sitting next to a bunch of nerds talking and its 1976.

Is that you with the bitching striped shirt and the groovy specs?

Only 'midgets' should be allowed in space?   WTF is that?

Gunner65

It finally stopped snowing here.  Snowed all fucking day.  I shoveled and shoveled again. 

Well five minutes to show time.  Deb has a beer.   Time for me to grab one for myself.

Gunner65

If Dietrich gets boring Michael Decon has Marshal Masters as guest tonight.  Masters is a real piece of work too.  I once called in to a radio and asked him how he got the rights to the Kolbryn and then re-write it and call it a Bible.......he started to sputter and steam and I asked him how King Edward1 could have destroyed monasteries 100 years after he died.  Masters freaked out.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 16, 2017, 08:54:45 PM
It finally stopped snowing here.  Snowed all fucking day.  I shoveled and shoveled again.

Was 50 degrees here in Dixieland   8)

Wonder if the Telephone Pole from Hell was sending out zaps of doom today?

Gunner65

Oh good.  A history lesson.  I love those.

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 16, 2017, 09:06:00 PM
Oh good.  A history lesson.  I love those.

And it's warped already.   The Allies used weather warfare to ground the Luftwaffe during the Battle of the Bulge   ::)

Gunner65

I do?  When was the last time I ever brought up his fucking teeth?

Doug going to whip early.  Already calling Gunner out

Gunner65

Yeah thats almost the record.  (10 min).....the record is 6 minutes.

albrecht

Go to a free dental clinic DD, or go to Mexico. They will fix your methmouth teeth for free or a cheap fare. Maybe not crowns but at least extractions.