• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Best of Styx

Started by Lilith, October 08, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 11:49:12 AM
This has been a great interview!  😃

Yes, I subscribed to Petes YouTube show, to try to catch when he live streams.

What do you want to watch or listen to next?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2019, 11:50:54 AM
Yes, I subscribed to Petes YouTube show, to try to catch when he live streams.

What do you want to watch or listen to next?

I'd like to listen to this one but I think we should listen to it on Gunner's thread because he'd get a kick out of it.

https://youtu.be/VYmLhfkD51o

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 11:55:16 AM
I'd like to listen to this one but I think we should listen to it on Gunner's thread because he'd get a kick out of it.

https://youtu.be/VYmLhfkD51o

I've already listened to that just a week-ish or two ago.  But you can catch that, while I watch this Pete Show.  How does that sound?

I think Gunner watched it live too.  I could be wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6lC9HIjZsY

WeinerInHand

I'll watch with you. Say go! 🙂

WeinerInHand

I am scrubbing my truck down as I listen so that is why I am not posting much. I am listening!

Lilith

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 12:18:57 PM
I am scrubbing my truck down as I listen so that is why I am not posting much. I am listening!

No worries, I don't post much when I'm really listening to something either.

WeinerInHand

Good thing only white people can be racists or this douchebag would be chased out of office.

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 11:46:14 AM
Mueller needs to be investigated when all of this is over.

For driving one mis-identified perp in the Anthrax letter to commit suicide, yeah...

http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/08/robert-mueller-botching-investigations-since-anthrax-attacks/

Under Mueller’s management, the FBI launched an investigation lasting ten years. They now brag about spending “hundreds of thousands of investigator hours on this case.” Let’s take a closer look at Mueller’s response to understand the context of the investigation â€" who his people investigated, targeted, and found guilty.
Ivins was never indicted, just given the Hatfill treatment. His house was raided, and he was threatened with a death sentence, or as his lawyer put it, put under “relentless pressure of accusation and innuendo.” He committed suicide.

One week later, U.S. Attorney Jeffrey Taylor stated Ivins was guilty “beyond a reasonable doubt,” and they were “confident that Dr. Ivins was the only person responsible for these attacks.”

Democratic Sen. Patrick Leahy, one of the intended victims of the anthrax terror attacks, did not believe that Ivins was the sole actor. Mueller ordered an independent audit of the FBI’s case by the National Academy of Sciences, then formally closed the case in 2010, sticking with the conclusion that Ivins, and Ivins alone, committed the terror attack. One year later the NAS released their results and confirmed what many scientists had been repeating for years: the FBI’s science and conclusions were not solid.

A former FBI official involved in the investigation sued the FBI, alleging the FBI concealed evidence exculpatory to Ivins.

Mueller made his position known, saying, “I do not apologize for any aspect of this investigation,” and stated that the FBI had made no mistakes.

WeinerInHand

That's why he is prolonging this current investigation - he knows that if he doesn't find anything - he's screwed.

WeinerInHand

Is good! Is good! 🤠

WeinerInHand

I like this guy.

* It's hard to add commentary to videos like these.

WeinerInHand

I haven't been listening to the Dark Journalist lately.
Anything new?

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 01:30:37 PM
I like this guy.

* It's hard to add commentary to videos like these.

I'm enjoying it.  It's more fun to listen to a show, just knowing somebody else is in the thead, and listening with you.   :)

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2019, 01:41:13 PM

I'm enjoying it.  It's more fun to listen to a show, just knowing somebody else is in the thead, and listening with you.   :)

😘

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 01:25:58 PM
That's why he is prolonging this current investigation witch hunt- he knows that if he doesn't find anything - he's screwed.

FIFY...hope you don't mind. :-\

Mueller is a classic "bad cop", no more to say than that. Now raise me one Comey and we'll see if J. Edgar rolls over in his grave.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 05, 2019, 01:42:27 PM
FIFY...hope you don't mind. :-\

Mueller is a classic "bad cop", no more to say than that. Now raise me one Comey and we'll see if J. Edgar rolls over in his grave.

The fact that these people are still in power is all that anyone needs to see how corrupt our government has become. The fact that so few Republicans push back is proof of how much dirt they have allowed the Democrats to gather on them through their OWN corruption.

Lilith

Pete obviously can do an entire show by himself.  He doesn't NEED to have a guest, OR a co-host.

That's my idea of a professional, no matter if you agree with everything he says or not.  IMO.

WeinerInHand

I salute Trump but until the senate and house of representative buildings are destroyed, nothing will change. These people should be in their own states and have to face their constituents every God damn day to explain their decisions. Only then will things change.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2019, 01:48:31 PM
Pete obviously can do an entire show by himself.  He doesn't NEED to have a guest, OR a co-host.

That's my idea of a professional, no matter if you agree with everything he says or not.  IMO.

I like him! What now?

WeinerInHand

Make up you mind! 😁

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 05, 2019, 02:02:17 PM
Make up you mind! 😁

Well, if you're going to leave it up to me, I would vote for Kev Live in 30 min.  I like live YouTube Stream best.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2019, 02:03:51 PM
Well, if you're going to leave it up to me, I would vote for Kev Live in 30 min.  I like live YouTube Stream best.

Arite.    An Interlude:

https://youtu.be/c2gw-asbBIM