Bart is Triggered

Started by chefist, November 05, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

chefist

Will he post here? hahahahha....he just pissed his pants on EG....LOL

Metron2267

Really was eating all those deserts he posted:

chefist

Dr. MD MD

Hey, is this just some devious attempt to generate more traffic there? Did he put you up to this? :D

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 05, 2018, 04:31:52 PM
Hey, is this just some devious attempt to generate more traffic there? Did he put you up to this? :D

nope...

pate

...cuh-ryin' all the thyme...

chefist

waiting for Bart to respond...nada so far...LOL

damon

The fastest way to get banned from ellgab is to tell dave schrader that he sucks or attack any show on the dark matter radio network. Ellgab is pro keith rowland.

chefist

Quote from: damon on November 05, 2018, 04:51:49 PM
The fastest way to get banned from ellgab is to tell dave schrader that he sucks or attack any show on the dark matter radio network. Ellgab is pro keith rowland.

don't listen...don't care...thanks though

damon

Quote from: chefist on November 05, 2018, 04:52:31 PM
don't listen...don't care...thanks though
ok, I dont listen to his show in a long time but again that will be the fastest way to get banned.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: damon on November 05, 2018, 04:51:49 PM

What if you tell Dave his show is great but call him a cuck and imply his wife gets gangbanged by black men with large benises while he films it?

SmugElsaJean.jpg

pate

Quote from: chefist on November 05, 2018, 04:15:18 PM
....he just pissed his pants....

CheFist infiltration, I like it.

damon

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 05, 2018, 04:56:45 PM
What if tell Dave his show is great but call him a cuck and imply his wife gets gangbanged by black men with large benises while he films it?

SmugElsaJean.jpg
You can do what ever you want. I just really don't listen to midnight in the desert nor do i listen to heather wade show unless i am going to do a prank call. There are better shows that i listen to and they are just plain better too.

damon

I really do think that both forums can be good. For the people who whats the wild wild west feel of the internet can have fun here at bellgab. for the people who wants a more of a safe place there is ellgab. Bellgab and Ellgab is like coke and pepsi. some people loves coke cola and other people just loves pepsi. Now there is a place for both groups of people.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: damon on November 05, 2018, 05:06:41 PM
I really do think that both forums can be good. For the people who whats the wild wild west feel of the internet can have fun here at bellgab. for the people who wants a more of a safe place there is ellgab. Bellgab and Ellgab is like coke and pepsi. some people loves coke cola and other people just loves pepsi. Now there is a place for both groups of people.

Coke is the real thing. Pepsi’s for fags. :P

Metron2267

So which one is the drink of fascists, Coke or Pepsi?

...asking for a friend...

But ekshually:

https://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/243733/jewcy-faygo

And so, the Insane Clown Posse, admittedly unwittingly, votes with their pocketbooks, and in their semi-obscure, highly regional, and affordable beverage of choice is one brought to us by the very people the Neo-Nazis stand against: Jews, and immigrants.

Plus, this drink can be an extra Fayg-You to Fanta. The two sodas may share letters in common, but while Faygo is the product of Jewish American immigrants, Fanta was a German product created during World War II. Which would you rather patronize?