• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: TigerLily on December 17, 2015, 10:56:13 PM
Let's start new speculation. Pretty Damn tired of the old one.

I say Art's lying and it was really his cats...or Airyn

Gumby, Dammit

Self mutilation, no doubt.

K_Dubb

Brilliant!  :D

stephber

I got bored and threw together a small Art Bell counter..... lets see how long before Art comes back to host! Suprised no-one took the domain yet: http://artquit.com

trostol

so..2 things

Dr J just said he talked to Art..tried to have him call in..Art said he was done with broadcasting..

2...gabcast tomorrow while i am at Star Wars..bllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Needle woman

Quote from: nneptune on December 17, 2015, 10:43:34 PM
Well, I found Phil Hendrie's Art Bell parodies on YouTube. Not great, but funny that someone took the time to parody him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQsDu_855Io

Lol!! Thanks, nneptune, going to keep listening to this now.  A perfect way to spend the rest of my evening. :)

bateman

Quote from: trostol on December 17, 2015, 11:00:53 PM
so..2 things

Dr J just said he talked to Art..tried to have him call in..Art said he was done with broadcasting..

2...gabcast tomorrow while i am at Star Wars..bllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

https://youtu.be/CtGxusvUT3k

Element 115

Quote from: stephber on December 17, 2015, 11:00:49 PM
I got bored and threw together a small Art Bell counter..... lets see how long before Art comes back to host! Suprised no-one took the domain yet: http://artquit.com

Nice!!!!

Catsmile

Who would have thought... firing up a drone inside is a bad idea.
Try strapping one of the cats to the drone next, what could go wrong?
::)

Kolchak

Quote from: Catsmile on December 17, 2015, 11:04:21 PM

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Catsmile on December 17, 2015, 11:04:21 PM
Whirling blades above and below.
Hover a couple of em outside and get back on the air, Art.

Catsmile

Quote from: malachi.martini on December 17, 2015, 11:05:53 PM

I wasn't about to post that pic. Enough cat ladies have me on ignore, no need to push it.
Thanks for knocking it outta the park, malachi.martini

Robert

Quote from: Meister_000 on December 17, 2015, 05:23:54 PMHe's also 70 years old, and also still smoking (I think)?
Switched to vape, & not very recently.

VtaGeezer

'Tis truth.

Catsmile

Google Image it...

nneptune

Quote from: Needle woman on December 17, 2015, 11:01:13 PM
Lol!! Thanks, nneptune, going to keep listening to this now.  A perfect way to spend the rest of my evening. :)

No problem. I just can't listen to MITD without Art anymore. I give unless he comes back. I'll listen to the parodies, too! Better than what's on now...

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: nneptune on December 17, 2015, 11:15:24 PM
No problem. I just can't listen to MITD without Art anymore. I give unless he comes back. I'll listen to the parodies, too! Better than what's on now...
Yeah man thanks for posting that.
"Eggnog is Santa spunk"
Can't wait for the "Goblin Juice"
Dammit this is great  ;D

Quote from: Catsmile on December 17, 2015, 11:09:10 PM
Enough cat ladies have me on ignore, no need to push it.

lolol

Coffeeman

Quote from: Art Bell on December 17, 2015, 02:00:45 AM
The key words are I don't know. I don't know if the stalker was just trying to scare me or really hurt me, I don't know if the stalker would have moved to hurt me or my Family if scaring me failed to achieve whatever the goal was/is. I don't know if the threat is still there or leaving the air was the goal. I don't know if the Stalker will ever be caught (maybe if he brags to somebody) I don't know if it's over or if I ever will know unless he is stupid enough to come back again. I don't know who is in every car that drives up. (Many do just to stop out front and take pictures). That's a lot to not know and sleep well which I am not.

People who are not facing it say you have to have balls and not let the Terrorist's win until it's them or their Family's. However you might note that almost all the Hostage's Family's try and raise the money to get their loved ones back despite the Gov't policy of not dealing with them.

This stalker seemed to clearly be escalating his actions, I don't know what would or will come next. So much not to know.

Art

Lol at you equating stalking with terrorism and hostage taking, but double props for taking your family into consideration.  What else matters beyond that?

Robert

Quote from: The King of Kings on December 17, 2015, 06:21:35 PMSo Art's "compound", is right next to Bureau of Land Managment land.

It honestly sounds like there are some hillbillies either hunting, or just doing hillbilly things randomly around Art's place, and Art thinks he is under attack.

The random phone call death threat, while frightening, seems like it happens to almost every celebrity or personality.

It just looks like Art is overreacting so he can bail once again on his fans and doing radio.
I'll try to construct the most plausible scenario I can around this.

Maybe what appeared to be a deliberate cable cut was a break that occurred for some other reason.  Art's familiar w vermin, would've recognized evidence of biting, but maybe there are other causes that haven't been excluded.

Then "hillbillies" pick this time to decide Art's dead end street is the best access (of the many possible) to the BLM land, drive in at night, shoot, and then immediately drive away.  Art & his neighbor have been living there for years, & consider this remarkable enough to report to police.

Then a prowler enters the property for some other purpose.  Could even be a demented fan.  Could be a burglar.

Then someone who's listened to MITD & heard about events did some snooping to get the Bells' home phone number, and phoned in the threats as a malicious hoax, thinking it'd be linked to the other events.

Then either the same hillbillies or others enter the BLM land, shoot at something, say something possibly unrelated to Art Bell & not even intended for him to hear: "You were...."  The timing just happened to coincide with Art's unlocking the gate.

Did I miss anything or get the sequence wrong?

Yes, if certain judgments of unknowns are all made in a certain direction, they're all possible.  It just seems the likelihood of their occurring together in that period of time, after years of absence of such events, is slim.  Yes, the phone call could've been an opportunist rather than an unconnected event, but the others are independent of the publicity.  Add to that the fact that Art's been using that bldg. in the 2nd half of this yr. after a long period of inactivity, and that the phone threat was about going on the radio (not specifying ham or what AFAIK), and that the timing of the last shooting was suspiciously close to Art's routine of going into the bldg., and it seems like a far-fetched string of coincidences if that's what they are.

Robert

Quote from: Freyja on December 17, 2015, 07:27:27 PMArt seems to be an attention seeking drama queen.
Excuse me, but isn't that a job requirement?

Quote from: Robert on December 17, 2015, 11:37:57 PM
... Then a prowler enters the property for some other purpose.  Could even be a demented fan.  Could be a burglar...

How would someone get into and out of Art's compound without being detected, other than being seen in the bushes looking in the window or whatever it was Art said?  Isn't that place surrounded by a good sized fence and locked gate? 

This part of the story line hasn't been mentioned much lately.