• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

AZZERAE

Uncle Duke

Interesting Knapp didn't ask Tyler Rogoway anything about Bob Lazar's claims or even mention reverse engineering of alien technology at Area 51.  In fact, Knapp seemed a little panicky when a caller tried to ask a question about David Adair's claim to have built a fusion rocket.  I got the impression he didn't want to expose a respected military journalist to some of the more "out there" topics for fear Rogoway might not come back.  Might have even been an agreement between the two that the interview would not go in that direction.

Uncle Duke

So when Knapp interviewed Nick Redfern last night about his new book on Area 51, he steered over half the interview to self serving questions about his buddy/meal ticket Bob Lazar.  Then he leaves time for one caller, who by sheer coincidence happened to be a friend of Lear's, knows Lazar, and had a personal story that tended to corroborate Lazar's story. 

To paraphrase a respected member of Bellgab:

Obvious shill call is obvious.

Lilith

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 18, 2019, 06:36:20 PM
So when Knapp interviewed Nick Redfern last night about his new book on Area 51, he steered over half the interview to self serving questions about his buddy/meal ticket Bob Lazar.  Then he leaves time for one caller, who by sheer coincidence happened to be a friend of Lear's, knows Lazar, and had a personal story that tended to corroborate Lazar's story. 

To paraphrase a respected member of Bellgab:

I'm sure Jackstar will allow it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 18, 2019, 06:36:20 PM

You're invited to dinner next Sunday. BYOA.

MrHippie

Some hiccups on their previous scheduled show

Linda Howe and George Knapp

Love LMH and GK

Longtime investigators for truth on hidden subjects

-----------------------------------------------------

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/george-knapp-shows
https://twitter.com/g_knapp
https://www.earthfiles.com/

Date
Sunday - April 28, 2019
Host
George Knapp
Guests
Linda Moulton Howe,  Lee Speigel,  James Fox   

First Half: Linda Moulton Howe is one of only a handful of professional journalists to tackle topics like cattle mutilation, crop circles, alien abductions and UFO cover-ups seriously. She’ll join George Knapp for the first time in C2C history for a retrospective look back on her career, her sweeping involvement in mystery subjects, and the unique vantage point she has gained covering these topics for so long. She’ll discuss her time as a TV news reporter, her solo work on government secrets, and new revelations about the Bentwaters Incident (where a series of radar and visual contacts were made with UFOs) and the AATIP program which proved the US government is still researching UFOs.

Second Half: Lee Speigel and James Fox have been working on an epic film about the UFO phenomenon for years. They'll share their most recent research into the mystery of the UFO story.
Website(s):

earthfiles.com
    youtube.com/user/Earthfiles
    leespeigel.com

MrHippie

Down on the road we go

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Ramble Tamble
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmjNIJ4YIFI

expat

LMH's voice doesn't get any easier on the ear, does it? Anyone would think she was, like, 77 years old... er, wait....

Quote from: expat on April 29, 2019, 03:16:23 PM
LMH's voice doesn't get any easier on the ear, does it? Anyone would think she was, like, 77 years old... er, wait....

It's that hard core .. in your ear... facts and alien cow impregnation kind of chatter...
Interesting that HOWE was back with other guests.. the night that KNAPP could not do the show some several weeks ago, Howe was slated to be the only guest. That night "technical issues" kept the show from being broadcast--first rerun on Coast in years.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: HorrorReporter on April 29, 2019, 07:51:19 PM
It's that hard core .. in your ear... facts and alien cow impregnation kind of chatter...
Interesting that HOWE was back with other guests.. the night that KNAPP could not do the show some several weeks ago, Howe was slated to be the only guest. That night "technical issues" kept the show from being broadcast--first rerun on Coast in years.

How anyone can take anything she says seriously is beyond me.  She jabbers on and on about insiders, whistleblowers, and sources, yet this is the same fool who took hook, line, and sinker with the secret Apollo astronaut story.  Then when exposed for her lack of due diligence and journalistic integrity,  she comes with a bunch of silliness about the guy's memory having been "wiped."

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on May 31, 2015, 02:40:02 AM
Seaworld had a million fewer visitors last year and the stock dropped by half. I am happy to say that three of us skipped it when in Orlando last year.

If you pay enough money, they will actually let you punch the dolphins.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on May 14, 2019, 02:00:52 AM
If you pay enough money, they will actually let you punch the dolphins.

I bet you started out torturing small animals though, right?

albrecht

Last night's show was pretty good. Surprised to hear Knapp has a "personal connection to Bergen" K_Dubb and I've always like Hollow Earth shows.  Also thought Heather and the Cuckshed when the guest talked about his mother getting upset that some guy "who had voices in his head" kept sending him "boxes of rocks."  Hahah.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on June 17, 2019, 04:52:42 PM
Last night's show was pretty good. Surprised to hear Knapp has a "personal connection to Bergen" K_Dubb and I've always like Hollow Earth shows.  Also thought Heather and the Cuckshed when the guest talked about his mother getting upset that some guy "who had voices in his head" kept sending him "boxes of rocks."  Hahah.

Yep, a very good show.  The hollow earth guy was refreshing, he didn't say he believed any of circumstantial stories he related, just repeated them.  His comment ("Big deal") about Podesta having a few emails from DeLonge was perfect.  I don't think Knapp caught it.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 17, 2019, 06:03:35 PM
Yep, a very good show.  The hollow earth guy was refreshing, he didn't say he believed any of circumstantial stories he related, just repeated them.  His comment ("Big deal") about Podesta having a few emails from DeLonge was perfect.  I don't think Knapp caught it.
Yes, he had good manner and long history in the subject(s) so no surprise that he dismisses DeLonge's crap.  I wish they would've gotten a little deeper, no pun intended, on the hollow, or concave, earth hypothesis and less UFO but I know that is Knapp's bag. Apparently there was, clearly above my level, some mathematician who came up with a theory that Knapp, briefly, mentioned about the sun being in the middle of the hollow earth that, apparently, 'works,' except that, usually, the more simple explanations are better. Also that cult guy way back who founded some town in Florida, forget his name. Maybe these were mentioned because I wasn't listening 100%. I don't buy it but enjoy the hollow earth stuff. And, like Knapp mentioned so much, history and lore and a, bit, more suspension-of-belief for fun than flat earth.

albrecht

Jack Sarfatti was a trip. Shutting down callers with gems like "No, you don't understand, I DO understand." "Consciousness is as simple as gravity." "I don't wanna hear this about Buddahism...."  ""George, can we go to another question I don't want to waste my time" "you should've had me for a full three hours." Etc. Knapp would chuckle when he called out a caller or proclaimed how he understands everything and it is "very simple."
Didn't pay attention to much else of the program but he was funny.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on June 24, 2019, 04:46:53 PM
Jack Sarfatti was a trip. Shutting down callers with gems like "No, you don't understand, I DO understand." "Consciousness is as simple as gravity." "I don't wanna hear this about Buddahism...."  ""George, can we go to another question I don't want to waste my time" "you should've had me for a full three hours." Etc. Knapp would chuckle when he called out a caller or proclaimed how he understands everything and it is "very simple."
Didn't pay attention to much else of the program but he was funny.

"A trip" is a good way of putting it, he came across to me as at best a narcissistic blowhard. I listened only half heartedly after he explained he was visited/selected by the time travelers as a child. 

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 24, 2019, 05:08:56 PM
"A trip" is a good way of putting it, he came across to me as at best a narcissistic blowhard. I listened only half heartedly after he explained he was visited/selected by the time travelers as a child.
Ha I forgot, due to his hilarious "manners" with callers and host, about that last part! Apparently he does have degrees, legitimate not the usual C2C style paper/online degrees or in subject unrelated to their claimed "expertise," and experience but it goes to show you that a degree does not manners or, maybe, knowledge make.

MrHippie

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/george-knapp-shows
https://twitter.com/g_knapp
https://www.earthfiles.com/
https://conspiracyshow.strangeplanet.ca/

Sunday - July 21, 2019
Host
George Knapp
Guests
Jan Harzan,  Jonna Mendez   

-
First Half: MUFON's 50th Anniversary international UFO Symposium is taking place July 26-28 in Irvine, CA. MUFON's Executive Director, Jan Harzan, joins George Knapp for a preview of the event and to discuss the latest news in the UFO community.

Second Half: Jonna Mendez and her future husband Antonio were CIA operatives working to spy on Moscow in the late 1970s, at one of the most dangerous moments in the Cold War. Soviets kept files on all foreigners, studied their patterns, and tapped their phones. Jonna will discuss her story of the intelligence breakthroughs that turned the odds in America's favor, along with how she and her late husband were instrumental in developing a series of tactics like identity swaps, ingenious evasion techniques, and an armory of James Bond-style gadgets that allowed CIA officers to outmaneuver the KGB

Gd5150

Sounds like a good one. UFOs and CIAs and Knapps.

Norm

You rarely hear a former CIA operative open up and talk about their job.

Very interesting....

albrecht

Quote from: Norm on July 22, 2019, 12:18:05 AM
You rarely hear a former CIA operative open up and talk about their job.

Very interesting....
She was an interesting guest. I wished there was some more talk about various agents, double-agents, Venona Papers, McCarthy's allegations, and etc. So much is confused and a show on JJ Angelton would be interesting. Also interested to here what she thought about Colby's 'accidental' canoe death.

chefist

I enjoyed that new documentary on UFO's with George and crew...

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on July 22, 2019, 10:25:36 PM
I enjoyed that new documentary on UFO's with George and crew...
Oh, did you pay the electric bill or did you watch it on your neighbors tv thru the window in your front room? 

Uncle Duke

Typical Knapp, talking out both sides of his face.  He talks for a good two minutes about what a bad idea "Storm A51 is, then in the next breath says he'll be there.  The man has zero integrity, always looking for that next meal ticket.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 23, 2019, 07:48:38 AM
Typical Knapp, talking out both sides of his face.  He talks for a good two minutes about what a bad idea "Storm A51 is, then in the next breath says he'll be there.  The man has zero integrity, always looking for that next meal ticket.
He is a tv news reporter- so cut him some slack. "If it bleeds, it leads," as they say. 

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on July 23, 2019, 09:42:48 PM
He is a tv news reporter- so cut him some slack. "If it bleeds, it leads," as they say.

Yeah, but I don't buy that.  If he believes as strongly as he professed that this thing is as ill advised, he could have told his news director he was the wrong guy for the assignment. His showing up is sending the wrong message, he's the "UFO guy" and A51 guy, his attendance lends credibility to this lunacy.  He's looking for continued street cred in the UFO community, and banking on his day go to legitimize the effort.