Corona Kitty

Quote from: Catsmile on December 26, 2018, 02:29:29 PM
# AreYouAllThatForeverAlone?
# AreYouAll12?
# Even14YearOldsAren'tThatNeedy
# 14MoarLike12
# Abandonment?
# FFS!

Lulz Bart saved us, that's when I knew I couldn't take a single word of that seriously.

Catsmile

Quote from: Σ> on December 26, 2018, 10:57:49 AM
Stop dragging me into your psychotic horse shit. Thanks.

# I'mNotMe2,MV,Lee,M>
# We'veAllBeenReplaced

chefist

Bart Ell cannot even defend himself on this forum. He sends over proxies or sock puppets to do that. He is a blatant copycat fraud...

Let's see who comes to his defense next...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 26, 2018, 12:49:51 AM
no, this is you

Quote from: username on December 26, 2018, 12:52:01 AM

Such lovely hair

These posts me chuckle today as I was cleaning up the nuclear disaster that I'll call 'Christmas with the Family'. I'm the normal one in my family. Let that sink in for a bit.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 26, 2018, 06:30:27 PM
This made me chuckle today as I was cleaning up the nuclear disaster that I'll call 'Christmas with the Family'. I'm the normal one in my family. Let that sink in for a bit.

That makes sense.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on December 26, 2018, 06:33:41 PM
That makes sense.

Haha, yep. No Christmas is complete here without one family member trying to start a court case with another one the next day.

Note to self: Never give alcohol as a gift.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 26, 2018, 08:21:30 PM
Haha, yep. No Christmas is complete here without one family member trying to start a court case with another one the next day.

Note to self: Never give alcohol as a gift.

I'm sure you understood that before...alcohol was just for entertainment.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on December 26, 2018, 08:26:52 PM
I'm sure you understood that before...alcohol was just for entertainment.

Well, I thought they'd take it home first. Not just start pouring strong drinks for everyone, even the elderly.

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 26, 2018, 08:28:30 PM
Well, I thought they'd take it home first. Not just start pouring strong drinks for everyone, even the elderly.

Robert

Quote from: username on December 25, 2018, 10:16:45 PMwe do know is that as soon as this place was shut down he quickly ran and put up a mirror form very much the exact same as this one. I want time he even wanted to shut down the form once this one came back up. now plans have changed and we do understand what could have motivated him at first however he has gone the dark-matter route.....

Aligning with evil, making sure the waters were safe
for his father Keith Rowland. there are so many other things to add to this list please feel free to list of now and we will revise all these theories later.

Do you feel Bart is a hack piece of shit?
Certainly not, if those are the accus'ns.

Mr. Vandeven, for reason I'm not much interested in, discontinued his fine service in providing this forum.  Many of us were, however, interested in continuing ongoing, and like, discussions.  Mr. Ell provided the means for us to do so, in a format which is off the shelf but made to fit what we were already comfortable or at least familiar w.  Whatever cx he may have w Mr. Rowland & his fine programming could be only to our benefit.

Now let's unite vs. the common enemy: Bad Radio.

chefist

Quote from: Robert on December 26, 2018, 09:27:56 PM

Mr. Vandeven, for reason I'm not much interested in, discontinued his fine service in providing this forum.  Many of us were, however, interested in continuing ongoing, and like, discussions.  Mr. Ell provided the means for us to do so, in a format which is off the shelf but made to fit what we were already comfortable or at least familiar w.  Whatever cx he may have w Mr. Rowland & his fine programming could be only to our benefit.

If uniting means kissing Bart's ass, forget it. Post here, don't post here...up to you. Let there be no mistake, Bart Ell is a self absorbed opportunist that doesn't even have the balls to go on the air himself...why not? He's so immensely talented, right? Why doesn't he even come out into the public?

Gay

damon

Quote from: chefist on December 26, 2018, 09:37:54 PM
If uniting means kissing Bart's ass, forget it. Post here, don't post here...up to you. Let there be no mistake, Bart Ell is a self absorbed opportunist that doesn't even have the balls to go on the air himself...why not? He's so immensely talented, right? Why doesn't he even come out into the public?

Gay
I have ask Bart Ell do go on the bartcast and he will not go on his own show. It does makes me think that he just has no talent at hosting a podcast. I remember that I was on your show all the time. Why can't Bart Ell goes on the bartcast?? Hell, I went on Heather Wade's show and asked her about her time as a phone sex operator.

Robert

Quote from: chefist on December 26, 2018, 09:37:54 PMIf uniting means kissing Bart's ass, forget it. Post here, don't post here...up to you. Let there be no mistake, Bart Ell is a self absorbed opportunist that doesn't even have the balls to go on the air himself...why not? He's so immensely talented, right? Why doesn't he even come out into the public?

Gay
What's he supposed to be talented at?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Robert on December 26, 2018, 09:53:22 PM
What's he supposed to be talented at?

Taking multiple dicks in his ass, a cat lady told me his record is 7 dicks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d75HeOiBNEI

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Robert on December 26, 2018, 09:27:56 PM

I think you are playing way too fast and loose with the whole apostrophe thing. I mean, you are removing entire middle of words and sticking an apostrophe in instead. Is it that you just don't know how to spell the word or are you a child of Satan? It has to be one or the other.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on December 26, 2018, 10:10:27 PM
I won't allow it.

I don't blame you, but could you reconsider, just for LOL's?

Gunner65

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 26, 2018, 10:36:50 PM
I think you are playing way too fast and loose with the whole apostrophe thing. I mean, you are removing entire middle of words and sticking an apostrophe in instead. Is it that you just don't know how to spell the word or are you a child of Satan? It has to be one or the other.
Is it not enough to spell a word?  I am sure that punctuation is not proof of Satanic influence

Gunner65

Perhaps we should consult MICHAEL AQUINO?  WTF?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 26, 2018, 10:56:26 PM
Is it not enough to spell a word?  I am sure that punctuation is not proof of Satanic influence

I'e.

fify

Gunner65

Perhaps you are a witch ...because no teacher of English I have met has responded in like manner!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 26, 2018, 11:06:20 PM
Perhaps you are a witch ...because no teacher of English I have met has responded in like manner!

What is your problem? I saw you bitching at someone posting in the Wade thread but now you're doing the same thing, with gusto, in the same thread. So, sorry (not sorry) that you don't know what to be angry at. How about getting an anchor as to what you believe in and sticking to it, at least for a couple days?

Also, I really doubt you know any English teachers.

WOTR

Quote from: username on December 25, 2018, 10:16:45 PM
I now summon BART ELL to appear before his peers.... 

It's time now .....court is in session we will be seeing what the verdict is in due time.. Today we will be discussing the one who goes by Bart. He has had questionable morals and we need to determine if he is indeed a filthy piece of shit. Or have we've been mislead by this man who hides, in the shadows.

we do know is that as soon as this place was shut down he quickly ran and put up a mirror form very much the exact same as this one. I want time he even wanted to shut down the form once this one came back up. now plans have changed and we do understand what could have motivated him at first however he has gone the dark-matter route.....

Aligning with evil, making sure the waters were safe
for his father Keith Rowland. there are so many other things to add to this list please feel free to list of now and we will revise all these theories later.

Do you feel Bart is a hack piece of shit?

I'll go back through the pages a little later to see what I missed. In short, it was actually good of Bart to have started the other place when this one appeared to have been sacrificed in the prime of it's life. It did provide a place for everybody to gather- and at first it appeared that it would be very similar to this one.

As for not shuttering his forum now that this is back? Who cares. It is obvious that there are a number of people who are more comfortable there than they would be here. I don't pretend to understand why so many of those who once would happily praise the owner of this forum (generally because there was free and unique) would suddenly claim that they were never comfortable here. Those are the ones who I really do not understand. But leave them where they are comfortable.

I don't really understand those who were so butthurt by the shuttering of BG that they cannot bring themselves to post here again. But again- who cares? Let Bart provide a home to the snowflakes, the whiners and even the odd poster who I wish were still contributing here.

If I am able to say that Heather is providing a valuable service for those who like her brand, there must be room enough to say the same of Bart.