• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fake News...

Started by chefist, December 09, 2016, 11:44:37 AM

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2016, 10:29:06 AM
Whatever Obama said/ is saying, Trump said before the result that the election was rigged. Why isn't he demanding an investigation? ???

Because there is only one Party in this country that rigs and steals elections

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2016, 11:22:07 AM
She wasn't my candidate to begin with, and if she had been, I wouldn't have voted for her. Trump said it was rigged, many times. Was he lying?  ???

No.  Several million illegal aliens voted.  Precincts run by Democrats ''voted'' for those who didn't show up, were dead, or moved.  Others crossed state lines to vote twice.  We know this happens every election, all for the Ds.

Trump won anyway. 

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 11, 2016, 11:36:12 AM
I think he intends to work on the influence biased and/or paid MSM media has on the elections. I have no doubt that he will have the entire voting system investigated.  And I think he intends to improve, modernize and safeguard the election machines and systems.   Trump doesn't do things half way...

I'd like to see that.  But I think the states are each in charge of their own elections and equipment, although every time they try to update voter rolls, require ID, etc, the Ds sue to block them in federal court (because, you know, it's racist to have fair elections).

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 11, 2016, 11:36:12 AM
I think he intends to work on the influence biased and/or paid MSM media has on the elections. I have no doubt that he will have the entire voting system investigated.  And I think he intends to improve, modernize and safeguard the election machines and systems.   Trump doesn't do things half way.

I had posted a Drudge poll result on my FB page that showed Trump had the lead 70/30.  Those types of more conservative sourced polls were never discussed on MSM.  One of my leftie friends even accused me of posting a poll result from a conservative site, as tho that was a crime.

This paid MSM (Presumably paid by the Democrats), didn't do their jobs properly in destroying Trump, because they spent an incredible amount of time hanging onto and publishing his every self aggrandising word, to the almost disregard to the other candidates.

As for polls, they mean nothing except the final one. But Trump said he wouldn't have accepted the result unless he won; which he did. But for him to imply that a vote against him was a rigged vote was invalid, shows what a complete narcissist he his. He's surrounding himself with the the very people he denegrated, and parading him and his family like the Kardashians, with a similar vacuous outlook.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 11, 2016, 12:14:14 PM
I'd like to see that.  But I think the states are each in charge of their own elections and equipment, although every time they try to update voter rolls, require ID, etc, the Ds sue to block them in federal court (because, you know, it's racist to have fair elections).

Wait a minute.  Didn't Obama destroy separation of powers, and demonstrate a president should simply decree law and wait for the process to catch up to him, if it can?  Heck, Trump should follow suit, and simply inform the states how to run their elections.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 11, 2016, 12:03:23 PM

Who is the one playing God? Trump for pre-determining the outcome of any trial or the one banking on her life expectancy?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 11, 2016, 12:05:29 PM
Because there is only one Party in this country that rigs and steals elections

That's official then? Because Trump didn't say that, he just said it was rigged. And he won.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 11, 2016, 12:08:52 PM
No.  Several million illegal aliens voted.  Precincts run by Democrats ''voted'' for those who didn't show up, were dead, or moved.  Others crossed state lines to vote twice.  We know this happens every election, all for the Ds.

Trump won anyway.

You have this verified by independent adjudicators?

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 11, 2016, 12:18:15 PM
Wait a minute.  Didn't Obama destroy separation of powers, and demonstrate a president should simply decree law and wait for the process to catch up to him, if it can?  Heck, Trump should follow suit, and simply inform the states how to run their elections.

Indeed, he has a pen and a phone, and I'm sure he'll use them wisely.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2016, 12:16:32 PM
This paid MSM (Presumably paid by the Democrats), didn't do their jobs properly in destroying Trump, because they spent an incredible amount of time hanging onto and publishing his every self aggrandising word, to the almost disregard to the other candidates.

As for polls, they mean nothing except the final one. But Trump said he wouldn't have accepted the result unless he won; which he did. But for him to imply that a vote against him was a rigged vote was invalid, shows what a complete narcissist he his. He's surrounding himself with the the very people he denegrated, and parading him and his family like the Kardashians, with a similar vacuous outlook.

I'm concerned about you Pud.

You seem to be closer to the edge each day.  Over here we have coloring book sessions for those who feel they just can't go on now that Donald Trump has beaten Hilary Clinton, and they seem to be working, at least for now.  Others have collectable plush toys to pet and comb.

Do they have anything like this for those losing their shit in the United Queendom?  Can I send you a coloring book?

This paid MSM (Presumably paid by the Democrats), didn't do their jobs properly in destroying Trump, because they spent an incredible amount of time hanging onto and publishing his every self aggrandising word, to the almost disregard to the other candidates...

By the way, the Fake News folk don't need to be 'paid' by the Democrats.  They see themselves as on the same team.

And their plan was to expose Trump by making his 'deplorable' comments and videos the news, to flood the airwaves with it.  That it didn't work doesn't mean they weren't trying.

starrmtn001

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 11, 2016, 01:01:59 PM
I'm concerned about you Pud.

You seem to be closer to the edge each day.  Over here we have coloring book sessions for those who feel they just can't go on now that Donald Trump has beaten Hilary Clinton, and they seem to be working, at least for now.  Others have collectible plush toys to pet and comb.

Do they have anything like this for those losing their shit in the United Queendom?  Can I send you a coloring book?
If you send the coloring book, I'll send the accessories. ;) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2016, 11:22:07 AM
She wasn't my candidate to begin with, and if she had been, I wouldn't have voted for her. Trump said it was rigged, many times. Was he lying?  ???

Wake up from your dream, sunshine! You couldn't vote for anyone. You're British. Remember?  ::) :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 11, 2016, 11:35:40 AM
::) I'm just going walk away from this argument with you here.

You pretty much have to with someone who refuses to be rational, right?  :D

Dr. MD MD

Yes, they did...in a perpetual effort to discredit him which is still going on and which you're participating in.  ::)

Sorry in backfired on ya!  ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 11, 2016, 12:21:12 PM
You have this verified by independent adjudicators?

You seem to want evidence of ongoing underhanded tactics regarding the Democrat Party, the ''Progressives'', the Left in general, and the advocacy of all of it by Big Media to be presented for you in... Big Media news articles.  I think you aren't getting it.

I could give you links to all of it but 1) you wouldn't accept the source, and 2) even if it were airtight you'd just ignore it repost the same crap the next time around.  It's why I hardly ever bother with links anymore.  Interested people can do their own research.

Jesus Christ, now Dan Rather is deploring the spread of Fake News.  Presumably with a straight face.

Of course Big Media is eating it up, also presumably with straight faces.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 11, 2016, 05:26:10 PM
You seem to want evidence of ongoing underhanded tactics regarding the Democrat Party, the ''Progressives'', the Left in general, and the advocacy of all of it by Big Media to be presented for you in... Big Media news articles.  I think you aren't getting it.

I could give you links to all of it but 1) you wouldn't accept the source, and 2) even if it were airtight you'd just ignore it repost the same crap the next time around.  It's why I hardly ever bother with links anymore.  Interested people can do their own research.

He's waiting for the BBC to out themselves as fake news.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on December 11, 2016, 12:08:52 PM
No.  Several million illegal aliens voted.  Precincts run by Democrats ''voted'' for those who didn't show up, were dead, or moved.  Others crossed state lines to vote twice. 
Do they travel state to state on the bus lines that Soros contracts the rest of the year to shuttle protesters around the country?

Juan

According to the project veritas videos, voter fraud people drive their own cars because authorities are on the lookout for buses.

Quote from: WOTR on December 11, 2016, 06:48:43 PM
Do they travel state to state on the bus lines that Soros contracts the rest of the year to shuttle protesters around the country?

With early voting and absentee voting, it's easy enough to vote in multiple districts.  In border towns, people vote in one state, drive across town and vote in the state next door.

No one has any idea how much of it goes on, but it does go on.  Same with non-citizen voting.  For some reason the watchdog media isn't interested.

JesusJuice

Quote from: norland2424 on December 11, 2016, 08:39:55 PM
your pic is edited lol

That's why it was posted in the "fake news" thread, stupid.

norland2424

Quote from: deleted on December 11, 2016, 08:41:47 PM

That's why it was posted in the "fake news" thread, stupid.

quiet you!!