Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 04:00:41 PM
Abnormal's good.
I can get into that.
Like I said, I'm a
decent proof-reader so
if you need someone, just whistle.
You know how to whistle?  LOL
Of course you do!!

It's true. I haven't seen him misspell a word or get a comma out of place. His paragraph structure could use some work.

Sean92008

I'm sure it's obvious to many that Heather isn't interested in keeping any show.

When will KCAA or Vara figure it out?

When will Heather figure it out?

Maybe she had mortgage insurance and needs to look like she is trying to work while the bills are being paid by the policy...

Nah, she's not bright enough for that...

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Liberace on May 18, 2018, 04:29:16 PM
i used to be a 911 dispatcher.  one of the medics told me they went on a welfare call one day, and when they chose the window they'd use for entry, they noticed it was completely blacked out.  turns out it was a bathroom window just above the tub where an old lady had died many days earlier and the flies had covered the window so thoroughly that it gave the impression the window had something obscuring it.  as an aside... i was also told one of the responders (probably the first to enter) accidentally slipped into the tub while entering and was thoroughly covered in... well, reality.
:-X :'(

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 18, 2018, 04:29:22 PM
You ever wonder why they called the police from the phone booth when the station was right across the street?

LOL.  Yes I did wonder about that at the time. I didn't really notice 'til about the 5th viewing and I cracked up.
McQueen hated that flick but, hey, it got him noticed.  Beggars can't be choosers.

PChirp

Quote from: Magpie on May 18, 2018, 04:29:45 PM
Heather's Gate

LMFAO!!!  That made my day!   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Heather Applewhite

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 18, 2018, 04:27:51 PM
You're such a team player!

i just want all the backstabbing and sniping to end.  ya know?

chefist

Heather's Gate

LOL  ;D PERFECT! Thanks for that...Heather's Gate!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 18, 2018, 04:30:07 PM
It's true. I haven't seen him misspell a word or get a comma out of place. His paragraph structure could use some work.

Yeah, I know what you mean.  The key to that is not to write long, drawn-out paragraphs.  I've been playing around with my form but I'm really not a poet.  LOL. Thank you, by the way.

chefist

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 18, 2018, 04:32:32 PM
Here is a couple of great movies.

Gargoyles - 1972

Horror Express - 1973

Nice..here is a classic my nephew and I laugh at.

https://youtu.be/NzIBjKfYmSw

Sean92008

Heather's Gate
Bart Ell could have fun with some subpages. Heaven's Gate website is so 1990s

http://www.heavensgate.com 

Magpie

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 04:32:40 PM
LOL  ;D PERFECT! Thanks for that...Heather's Gate!

No problem. Glad you like!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 18, 2018, 04:30:50 PM
I'm sure it's obvious to many that Heather isn't interested in keeping any show.

When will KCAA or Vara figure it out?

When will Heather figure it out?

Maybe she had mortgage insurance and needs to look like she is trying to work while the bills are being paid by the policy...

Nah, she's not bright enough for that...

i thought mortgage insurance protected the lender, not the borrower.  seems it would have no effect on someone being removed from a property when they're not paying the note.

i could be wrong.

Rix Gins

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 04:13:05 PM
LOL...Vincent Price is still my favorite horror actor of all time. He's from St Louis, MO...though you would never know it by his accent.

His non-horror stuff is good too.  I had always thought that his dad had invented the formula of Coke-a Cola but I guess not. It was "Dr. Price's Baking Powder."  Still, it was popular enough to generate a family fortune.

Cowkiller

Quote from: Liberace on May 18, 2018, 04:11:00 PM
the internet can be fun.
You are so fluid

Praise liberace

teknoslag

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 18, 2018, 03:43:35 PM

Are you sure the Area 51 venture isn't still on? It took some work to reserve a floor of suites at the Vegas Palazzo, I'd hate to cancel if there is still a chance.

I'm going to guess the answer is no. She originally said it would happen sometime in June and hasn't said a word about it since. It's almost June. "Producer Michelle" was handling the e-mails to organize it, but "Producer Michelle" still works at the real MITD, and hasn't sent out any e-mails about it.

There's been absolutely no follow through on it, except for the occasional vague "um yeah, of course" answer to people asking whether or not it's still happening.

chefist

Quote from: Liberace on May 18, 2018, 04:37:38 PM
i thought mortgage insurance protected the lender, not the borrower.  seems it would have no effect on someone being removed from a property when they're not paying the note.

i could be wrong.

Heather's Gate

Bwah-Ha-Ha!!!
I really need to learn photo-shop.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 18, 2018, 04:37:05 PM
Bart Ell could have fun with some subpages. Heaven's Gate website is so 1990s

http://www.heavensgate.com 

Heaven’s Gate “love lube” sounds like a great product.
For those times when you want to get into Heaven, but her lady bits are on the dry side.

Some velvet mornin' when I'm gay
I'm gonna open up Heather's gate
And maybe tell you 'bout Lasha
And how she gave her life
And how she made it end
Some velvet mornin' when I'm gay....

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Liberace on May 18, 2018, 04:32:38 PM
i just want all the backstabbing and sniping to end.  ya know?

I hear ya. Just be good to each other. What I mean by that is be nice to me while I call my former "stomping grounds" a cesspool and the Gabcast that got me noticed by Art 'a little podcast' or whatever I said. I'm in agony, I can't remember everything I said. Also, Knapp is a vulture.

Anywho, be good to each other.

chefist

Quote from: Rix Gins on May 18, 2018, 04:38:06 PM
His non-horror stuff is good too.  I had always thought that his dad had invented the formula of Coke-a Cola but I guess not. It was "Dr. Price's Baking Powder."  Still, it was popular enough to generate a family fortune.

Exactly...growing up near St Louis we knew all of the stars that came from there. His voice was perfect for the genre...he also had a reputation as a very king and generous person.

Metron2267

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 04:13:05 PM
LOL...Vincent Price is still my favorite horror actor of all time. He's from St Louis, MO...though you would never know it by his accent.

True, the thespian in him adopted that sort of mid-Atlantic accent that was popular back in the 1950s.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 18, 2018, 04:43:08 PM
He’d You’d make a good flasher.

I initially read "flasher" as "fluffer."  But I agreed both times.

Sean92008

Quote from: Liberace on May 18, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

i could be wrong.

There is/was a policy being sold that protected people from gaps in employment by paying your credit card minimum payments, mortgages, insurance premiums, etc.  For some reason, I think it was called "change of life" coverage.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Liberace on May 18, 2018, 04:44:10 PM
I initially read "flasher" as "fluffer."  But I agreed both times.
😂