• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George is one smart cookie!

Started by rodanders, June 03, 2011, 02:36:23 AM

rodanders

Took me a LONG time to get used to George ... but I'm finally starting  to like him.  He really EASED Art out, didn't he?  He bode his time and very slowly took over the show.   Being all deferential and such.  Now, I never hear him mention Art, at all ... but I did hear Art's ham conversation musing about George and his move to LA, etc.  I think George may have been star-struck with Art, at first, but now has discovered Art's worst parts.  I have a feeling he doesn't much like Art any more ... but can't track down any info on that.  I still wonder what the real story is with *********.

rodanders

George has almost doubled the listenership of C2C since he eased Art out.  That is nothing short of amazing!

morphiaflow

You sure have your own talking points memorized, don't you George?

JustOneFix

It's either George or perhaps "Tommy". 

Shouldn't you two be off shopping for blinds or tucking into an E-Foods direct meal?

Noron is about as smart as a handful of dirt.

11angeleyes11

Are you implying he is poppin' fresh, I envision the Pillsbury doughboy?

Or is he poppin' with new and spontaneous ideas and thougthts for a riveting paranormal venue? 

I choose the second rendition.

Jfredmuggs

Art Bell made certain that there wouldn't be a ghost of a chance that his successor would rival him in listeners' esteem:  he selected a replacement who is dumb as dirt.

Quote from: rodanders on June 03, 2011, 02:36:23 AM
Took me a LONG time to get used to George ... but I'm finally starting  to like him.  He really EASED Art out, didn't he?  He bode his time and very slowly took over the show.   

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on June 03, 2011, 11:54:53 AM
Or is he poppin' with new and spontaneous ideas and thougthts for a riveting paranormal venue? 
I choose the second rendition.

I think the two of you need some practice doing your PR work...

Not fooling anyone.

Sleepwalker

Art "eased" himself out, several times.  I began listening to Coast back in the days when it had just become syndicated, as many of you did, I'm sure. Coast was at least 10,000 more entertaining then than it is now.  Art was absolutely fascinating to listen to - Mel's hole, the guy who allegedly flew his Cessna into Area 51, the time Art accidently glued his lips together with Super Glue, talking about living in a double wide in the desert, driving his Geo Metro.  Those were the days.

11angeleyes11

Might it be a sugar cookie. . . .???????

Quote from: JustOneFix on June 03, 2011, 10:28:27 AM
It's either George or perhaps "Tommy". 

Shouldn't you two be off shopping for blinds or tucking into an E-Foods direct meal?

Noron is about as smart as a handful of dirt.

They were  in bed together with the laptop writing this man.

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on June 14, 2011, 07:45:13 PM
Might it be a sugar cookie. . . .???????
Well, you got the s right. It was a shit cookie.

srnightowl

Quote from: rodanders on June 03, 2011, 02:48:36 AM
George has almost doubled the listenership of C2C since he eased Art out.  That is nothing short of amazing!

Not surprising when you are the Master of Pablum and no matter what the guest says you 're all for it...one night you're a big fan of God, the next night you're saying Satan is just misunderstood...the unwashed masses love a guy like this, Mr. Everyman..."hey, he's some big important dude, but he's just like me"..."wow, he really knows how I feel"...and on and on...