mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on March 09, 2017, 09:49:46 PM
"What's for dinner, wife?"

"Light bulbs."

"You're going to get such a fisting..."

lol wtf

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 09, 2017, 09:55:50 PM
lol wtf

Eating light bulbs is the secret for full, luscious, tits.

Thanks, Art!

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on March 09, 2017, 10:00:03 PM
Eating light bulbs is the secret for full, luscious, tits.

Thanks, Art!
That's one big load of light bulbs.

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on March 09, 2017, 03:25:33 PMBelieve what you want to believe, but the true fact of the matter is we still don't know all the details

You're wasting your time here with such Earthly logic.  The people who post daily on Bell Gab about this particular subject are mentally ill basement dwellers with no hobbies or life, so they just keep cycling through the same tired bullshit with one another over and over again.  This place is literally an echo chamber of mentally ill Coast listeners from the 90's who still have nothing better to do than talk endlessly about shit they know nothing about.  Be careful because if you post here long enough you'll join the crowd.

The simplest explanation is that Art was having issues with COPD and didn't want to reveal it because of the obvious implications on his career.  Did he have a stalker?  Who knows, maybe someone did show up to his house and he decided to go ahead and call it quits all things considered.  It defies logic that he worked so hard to build a new program and affiliates only to just suddenly make up a fake story as an excuse to call it quits.  The biggest mistake Art made was pawning off his listeners to the horrible new host that I won't name, I think if he had just ended the show entirely then people wouldn't be so bitter about it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: creepygreenlight on March 10, 2017, 04:32:09 PM
You're wasting your time here with such Earthly logic.  The people who post daily on Bell Gab about this particular subject are mentally ill basement dwellers with no hobbies or life, so they just keep cycling through the same tired bullshit with one another over and over again.  This place is literally an echo chamber of mentally ill Coast listeners from the 90's who still have nothing better to do than talk endlessly about shit they know nothing about.  Be careful because if you post here long enough you'll join the crowd.

The simplest explanation is that Art was having issues with COPD and didn't want to reveal it because of the obvious implications on his career.  Did he have a stalker?  Who knows, maybe someone did show up to his house and he decided to go ahead and call it quits all things considered.  It defies logic that he worked so hard to build a new program and affiliates only to just suddenly make up a fake story as an excuse to call it quits.  The biggest mistake Art made was pawning off his listeners to the horrible new host that I won't name, I think if he just ended the show people wouldn't be so bitter about it.

While I basically agree with the second paragraph the first was a little harsh and, frankly, inaccurate. Before he chimed in people here were really just joking around (mostly about Art's manboobs) and then someone made a joke about the "stalker" and it triggered this guy and now you. This thread has really just become a repository of Art Bell jokes now but I hope you both feel better now that you've virtue signaled each other.  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2017, 04:42:47 PMa repository of Art Bell jokes

Jokes?  No, I don't think so.  Some of the things said here about Art borderline on outright endless attacks that aren't even based on facts, just pure fanatical rumors and anger.  Anyone who is new to this forum can just read a few pages of the posts here and realize that they've stepped into a deep, dark, mentally ill community of shitposters who probably live in a basement with their mother's body stuffed into a refrigerator next to their computer.

It's entertaining though, that's for sure. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: creepygreenlight on March 10, 2017, 04:47:52 PM
Jokes?  No, I don't think so.  Some of the things said here about Art borderline on outright endless attacks that aren't even based on facts, just pure fanatical rumors and anger.  Anyone who is new to this forum can just read a few pages of the posts here and realize that they've stepped into a deep, dark, mentally ill community of shitposters who probably live in a basement with their mother's body stuffed into a refrigerator next to their computer.

Well, thanks for dropping in with your diagnosis, doc but I really see no basis of making a reasonable assessment just based on some random jokes and shitposts attached to an anonymous identity. I'm starting to question your qualifications.  ???

SredniVashtar

The simplest explanation is that Art was having issues with COPD and didn't want to reveal it because of the obvious implications on his career.

That's not simple at all. If he'd said that he had to quit because of unspecified health issues people would have wished him well and that would have been that, there was no reason to lie about it. What fucking career anyway? He was doing it by himself, it's not as if he was part of a big company any more.

Erectus

Some of you guys are way too harsh on daddy Art

Lilith

Quote from: creepygreenlight on March 10, 2017, 04:47:52 PM

Praise MV!

ge30542

BOBMSHELL!!
Tomorrow's New York Times will report "ancient glass structures on the surface of the moon, nearly 22 miles tall".

Aint that a bitch? Disclosure imminent, and Art's retired.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ge30542 on March 10, 2017, 06:00:03 PM
BOBMSHELL!!
Tomorrow's New York Times will report "ancient glass structures on the surface of the moon, nearly 22 miles tall".

Yeah but the NYT also said Hillary would win. Any trusted second source on this?

ge30542

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2017, 06:04:07 PM
Yeah but the NYT also said Hillary would win. Any trusted second source on this?
TOUCHE Doc, excellent retort

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ge30542 on March 10, 2017, 06:06:03 PM
TOUCHE Doc, excellent retort

If true then we potentially know why Hoagie has been AWOL for the last 6 months. He's been fiendishly masturbating with manic level excitement over this.  :D

ge30542

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2017, 06:09:24 PM
If true then we potentially know why Hoagie has been AWOL for the last 6 months. He's been fiendishly masturbating with manic level excitement over this.  :D
No doubt, but now i have an unpleasant visual in my head.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ge30542 on March 10, 2017, 06:12:34 PM

You're welcome.  ;)

ItsOver

BOBMSHELL!!

So Hoagie is working for the NYT.  Makes sense, since Ed Dames must be working political projections.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on March 10, 2017, 06:50:48 PM
So Hoagie is working for the NYT.  Makes sense, since Ed Dames must be working political projections.

Ed Dames Polling. They don't ask anyone anything but rather just pay remote viewers to see the results. It failed miserably in this last beta run but with a little tweaking 2020 may be a lot more interesting.  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: ge30542 on March 10, 2017, 06:12:34 PM
Just think hair. Magnificent hair.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 10, 2017, 06:54:54 PM
Ed Dames Polling. They don't ask anyone anything but rather just pay remote viewers to see the results. It failed miserably in this last beta run but with a little tweaking twerking 2020 may be a lot more interesting.  ;)
::)

JesusJuice

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 10, 2017, 07:08:53 PM
                                                                                                              ::)

Someone say "twerking"? Got you covered, fam.

One thought has occurred to me, and that's if there's that many Art Bell haters and that many people who apparently can't stand him and spend this much time talking trash about him, assume they know exactly what is going on in his life and what he's thinking, and argue countlessly with those who defend him, then I believe full well that it is entirely possible some psycho nutcase could be out there who would indeed want him dead and would take shots at him, either to kill him or merely scare him into going off the air. And who says they couldn't be smart enough to cover their tracks? You could even say the same for the Snoory haters, though they seem to be far more intelligent and far more sensible from what I have read in the past, but then again I already made the mistake of assuming everyone on here had at least half a brain and some form of common sense, so whatever.

The simplest explanation is that Art was having issues with COPD and didn't want to reveal it because of the obvious implications on his career.  Did he have a stalker?  Who knows, maybe someone did show up to his house and he decided to go ahead and call it quits all things considered.  It defies logic that he worked so hard to build a new program and affiliates only to just suddenly make up a fake story as an excuse to call it quits.  The biggest mistake Art made was pawning off his listeners to the horrible new host that I won't name, I think if he had just ended the show entirely then people wouldn't be so bitter about it.

I will say though, that is probably the best analysis I have heard yet.

... The simplest explanation is that Art was having issues with COPD and didn't want to reveal it because of the obvious implications on his career...

Bottom line, you don't believe his story either.  And have spent days discussing this event.

Careful, or you'll end up like this guy:

...  The people who post daily on Bell Gab about this particular subject are mentally ill basement dwellers with no hobbies or life, so they just keep cycling through the same tired bullshit with one another over and over again.  This place is literally an echo chamber of mentally ill Coast listeners from the 90's who still have nothing better to do than talk endlessly about shit they know nothing about.  Be careful because if you post here long enough you'll join the crowd...

mikuthing01

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 10, 2017, 10:01:21 PM
Bottom line, you don't believe his story either.  And have spent days discussing this event.

Careful, or you'll end up like this guy:

albrecht

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 09, 2017, 09:43:11 PM
Mel's hole was a fun story, Art eating a light bulb not so much.

But his story of smoking the lit end of a cigarette was. (Though considering COPD, his rants against anti-smoking, etc maybe not so haha funny.)

boxman

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on March 10, 2017, 09:20:26 PM
One thought has occurred to me, and that's if there's that many Art Bell haters and that many people who apparently can't stand him and spend this much time talking trash about him, assume they know exactly what is going on in his life and what he's thinking, and argue countlessly with those who defend him, then I believe full well that it is entirely possible some psycho nutcase could be out there who would indeed want him dead and would take shots at him, either to kill him or merely scare him into going off the air. And who says they couldn't be smart enough to cover their tracks? You could even say the same for the Snoory haters, though they seem to be far more intelligent and far more sensible from what I have read in the past, but then again I already made the mistake of assuming everyone on here had at least half a brain and some form of common sense, so whatever.
Just because some of us are smart enough to see through his story and notice the signs of his "retirement" weeks-months in advance of the stalker story, does not mean that we hate him or would want to hurt him.

ge30542

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on March 10, 2017, 09:20:26 PM
Is that you Art?

ItsOver

Quote from: boxman on March 10, 2017, 10:31:45 PM
Just because some of us are smart enough to see through his story and notice the signs of his "retirement" weeks-months in advance of the stalker story, does not mean that we hate him or would want to hurt him.
No kidding.  I love how if you critique or disagree with someone these days, the programmed tactic is to label you "a hater." Right up there with Jorch. Oh, don't forget to use "deplorable," too. :))

BOBMSHELL!!

That info has been out for years. The New York Slimes is finally going to run a story on it ? I knew that rag was edging on bankruptcy, but now they're going full woo ? YIPPIE !  ;D ;D ;D