• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on February 09, 2017, 11:04:07 AM
APPARENTLY They have not seen the naked-leg selfies...

Those chan animals should be ashamed of themselves. I'm sickened by their behavior. Sickened.

Bomar

Hey Guys,...

I have a question...

Is there a new bios/cmos virus running around that slows windows with page faults?...

Nothing has appeared on my antivirus software...

I have run into this problem on one of my multi-OS computers...

Before I reformat the hard drive and reinstall the windows programs, I thought I might ask an open question...

I hate to give up, but this is a stumper...

I have already reinstalled one partition, and the problem cleared up, so it is not a hardware problem...

But I have 3 partitions to go...

And I hate not knowing the cause...

Thanks...

Bomar

Element 115

Way too many variables to know the cause. You may have more insight by posting this in the Technology thread.

Quote from: Bomar on February 09, 2017, 03:50:40 PM
Hey Guys,...

I have a question...

Is there a new bios/cmos virus running around that slows windows with page faults?...

Nothing has appeared on my antivirus software...

I have run into this problem on one of my multi-OS computers...

Before I reformat the hard drive and reinstall the windows programs, I thought I might ask an open question...

I hate to give up, but this is a stumper...

I have already reinstalled one partition, and the problem cleared up, so it is not a hardware problem...

But I have 3 partitions to go...

And I hate not knowing the cause...

Thanks...

Bomar

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 09, 2017, 02:49:22 AM
First time I have ever been attacked like that.  Poor deranged, sick minded soul.

Cut to my heart.

Starr,

If that was the worst thing that happened to you today then you've had a pretty good day. 
In other words don't ever let crap that nameless, faceless entities post on the internet get under your
skin.   

It ain't worth it...........   

effluenza

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 09, 2017, 05:31:34 PM
Starr,

If that was the worst thing that happened to you today then you've had a pretty good day. 
In other words don't ever let crap that nameless, faceless entities post on the internet get under your
skin.   

It ain't worth it...........

I think Starr may have been upset that those comments were probably made by a bell gab poster who wouldn't have the balls to say those things using their still anonymous bell gab username. They are pussys. They bleat about safe spaces but this site has become their racist hate safe space. Fucking cucks.

Quote from: effluenza on February 09, 2017, 05:41:14 PM
I think Starr may have been upset that those comments were probably made by a bell gab poster who wouldn't have the balls to say those things using their still anonymous bell gab username. They are pussys. They bleat about safe spaces but this site has become their racist hate safe space. Fucking cucks.

Yep.  I'm now sorry I pointed the thread out. I was just amazed that theOne dude is still at it.  It has to be like at least a year now. 

Luka Megurine

99.9% chance it's theONE, no one takes that faggot seriously anyways

Luka Megurine

Quote from: /x/tan on February 09, 2017, 05:51:25 PM
99.9% chance it's theONE, no one takes that faggot seriously anyways

lol no wait i take that back, 100% chance because ms-paint was involved

Quote from: /x/tan on February 09, 2017, 06:00:08 PM
lol no wait i take that back, 100% chance because ms-paint was involved

LoL

"A mind is a terrible thing to waste"   but his beyond wasted.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 09, 2017, 06:05:51 PM
LoL

"A mind is a terrible thing to waste"   but his beyond wasted.

He's easy to manipulate, someone on /x/ was toying with him as me before i even knew the thread existed. I have to hand it to him though he's a dedicated troll.

JesusJuice

But theONE has seen Starr's leg pictures. That's partly what triggered him in the first place.

theONE is upset with the following bellgabbers:

JesusJuice
Art Bell
Norland
Empress
MV
Miku
Rekcuf
21st Century Man
Jackstar
Brig
Starr
KOK

There is a second crazy person though. You can tell it's a different person because his posts are coherent.

starrmtn001

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 09, 2017, 07:02:46 PM
But theONE has seen Starr's leg pictures. That's partly what triggered him in the first place.

JesusJuice
Art Bell
Norland
Empress
MV
Miku
Rekcuf
21st Century Man
Jackstar
Brig
Starr
KOK

There is a second crazy person though. You can tell it's a different person because his posts are coherent.
Wow!  I didn't know I was included in such an Awesome group of people.  Some, of these
BellGab Members are truly Stellar, including you!

Thank you, Jesus Juice.  You've taken me out of feeling depressed, to feeling very honored.  Thank you kindly. ;)

Bomar

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on February 09, 2017, 04:25:07 PM
ethernet cable infection

try running Kaspersky rescue disk from a usb thumb drive

CCJ,...

Thank you, I will try your fix...

I owe you one...

Bomar

The irony and utter hypocrisy of your post isn't lost on me.

JesusJuice
Art Bell
Norland
Empress
MV
Miku
Rekcuf
21st Century Man
Jackstar
Brig
Starr
KOK

That a long list. I don't know why he's upset with me? Not that I really care. We could have been lovers and friends. *sigh*

Luka Megurine

Quote from: rekcuf on February 09, 2017, 08:31:06 PM
That a long list. I don't know why he's upset with me? Not that I really care. We could have been lovers and friends. *sigh*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0frA_0MjW8

Dyna-X

JesusJuice
Art Bell
Norland
Empress
MV
Miku
Rekcuf
21st Century Man
Jackstar
Brig
Starr
KOK

Noory would ask "Wow! Dosh he have any friends at all? What dosh he do on Friday Nightsh?"

Quote from: Daggit on February 09, 2017, 02:27:23 AM
PB needs some.

Nah, it's fun to troll Art and the people who still hang on his every word.  Perhaps you can explain why he conducts himself the way he does.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: rekcuf on February 09, 2017, 08:42:48 PM
I would have gone full Milo for him, too. Together we could have trolled the chans. Oy Gavalt!

I would be his Michael Bolton too, maybe we could spit roast him?

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 09, 2017, 08:49:36 PM
I would be his Michael Bolton too, maybe we could spit roast him?

Looking at the pig deep throat that pole reminds me of summers long past. As a young rekcuf, I used to paint landscapes down by the lake and eat cucumber sandwiches. And have a gay giggle or two.

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on February 09, 2017, 08:54:59 PM
Looking at the pig deep throat that pole reminds me of summers long past. As a young rekcuf, I used to paint landscapes down by the lake and eat cucumber sandwiches. And have a gay giggle or two.

I STILL eat cucumber sandwiches.  I like them with cream cheese.

ge30542

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 09, 2017, 09:02:51 PM
I STILL eat cucumber sandwiches.  I like them with cream cheese.

(I still giggle gay-ley)

Jackstar

Quote from: rekcuf on February 09, 2017, 08:54:59 PM
And have a gay giggle or two.

Still superior to a Clinton presidency--but, two? Fag.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Bitch-Ass Nigga Kike Fuck on February 09, 2017, 09:05:38 PM
Been meaning to tell ya.  I'm lovin' your cup avatar.  ;) ;) ;)

Quote from: Bitch-Ass Nigga Kike Fuck on February 09, 2017, 09:05:38 PM

Pick a pocket or two....