• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

PBS Walks Back Heather Hate, Distances Herself From Little Sean

Started by AZZERAE, December 14, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Sixteen on June 07, 2019, 01:44:24 PM
However, when I get over the car accident injuries from a few years ago, and when I get dancing together, and if I can figure out You Tube, then I will invite all of you.  We could do cowboy line dancing, sultry belly dancing...  It's a fine fantasy.

This sounds like shilly-shallying to me. The people of BellGab are an understanding bunch on the whole but you can only push us so far. We're not a tub of ice cream you can cavalierly tip down the sink.

K_Dubb

BTW I just got a curiosity:  a cd of Paray's two symphonies performed by the Assumption Grotto Orchestra conducted by a Catholic priest devoted to his music.  This should be fun.

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 07, 2019, 02:28:31 PM
... We're not a tub of ice cream you can cavalierly tip down the sink.
It might be more merciful, compared to slogging through a wall of stream of consciousness posts.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 07, 2019, 02:33:55 PM
BTW I just got a curiosity:  a cd of Paray's two symphonies performed by the Assumption Grotto Orchestra conducted by a Catholic priest devoted to his music.  This should be fun.

I didn't even know he composed. I know a lot of them do but I'm not sure many people want to hear it. I'm guessing it sounds like Debussy, perhaps with a bit of Roussel thrown in.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 07, 2019, 02:52:55 PM
I didn't even know he composed. I know a lot of them do but I'm not sure many people want to hear it. I'm guessing it sounds like Debussy, perhaps with a bit of Roussel thrown in.

That wouldn't be a bad combination as far as I'm concerned.  I suppose it is too much to hope for some Ravelian wit seeing as he was such a fine interpreter, but Ravel was a one-off.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 07, 2019, 03:09:54 PM
That wouldn't be a bad combination as far as I'm concerned.  I suppose it is too much to hope for some Ravelian wit seeing as he was such a fine interpreter, but Ravel was a one-off.

Just heard a bit of the 2nd on YT. I was wrong about Debussy. More Romantic, Cesar-Franckish, at least the first bit i heard.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 07, 2019, 03:22:52 PM
Just heard a bit of the 2nd on YT. I was wrong about Debussy. More Romantic, Cesar-Franckish, at least the first bit i heard.

Yeah I am listening to the first.  Much more sober and conservative, Franck/Chausson as you say.

Astonishingly good performance standard, though.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sixteen on June 07, 2019, 01:38:30 PM
You name starts with Azz & you have a problem with this?

Its Indonesian.

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 07, 2019, 03:35:00 PM
Its Indonesian.
In da knees, then?  Never heard of that position  :)!

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 07, 2019, 02:49:57 PM
It might be more merciful, compared to slogging through a wall of stream of consciousness posts.

I am stuck in the wall and you don't even care.  Oops, sorry, I know you're a step up from Randy.

Jojo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 07, 2019, 02:28:31 PM
This sounds like shilly-shallying to me. The people of BellGab are an understanding bunch on the whole but you can only push us so far. We're not a tub of ice cream you can cavalierly tip down the sink.
Well, I do play piano.  I sold the grand piano in 2014.  If I had a keyboard, I suppose I could aim the webcam (webcam, right?) at the keyboard.  I would want You Tube to stop on a timer, though.  It seems silly when the producer has to get up & walk over to the device to stop the action.  Debussy is one of my favorites.  Oh, well.  This is just a pipe dream.  Has anyone tried those folding (rollable) keyboards?  They don't look very tactile.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 07, 2019, 03:35:00 PM
Its Indonesian.

I too did a mass bm dump.  modern plumbing make the act the most complex part of the process.  congrats on your impending success.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Sixteen on June 07, 2019, 03:55:34 PM
  Debussy is one of my favorites. 

I have the ideal YouTube nom de plume for this venture. You could call yourself Clare de Loony.

Lilith

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 07, 2019, 03:59:13 PM
I too did a mass bm dump.  modern plumbing make the act the most complex part of the process.  congrats on your impending success.

We all feel so relieved.

Thanks on behalf of All of Bellgab.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2019, 04:06:47 PM
We all feel so relieved.

Thanks on behalf of All of Bellgab.

as do I

Praise Liberace!

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 07, 2019, 04:04:01 PM
I have the ideal YouTube nom de plume for this venture. You could call yourself Clare de Loony.

Haha or La fille aux chevy ruiné.

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 07, 2019, 04:04:01 PM
Clare pounding the keys.

Liberace has nothing to fear, other than when she pounds the keys to swamp his forum.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on June 07, 2019, 04:14:44 PM
Clare pounding the keys.

Liberace has nothing to fear, other than when she pounds the keys to swamp his forum.

I'd watch that video...

Does that make me a  bad person?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2019, 04:19:50 PM
I'd watch that video...

She could bang out La Cathedrale Engloutie and then stare unblinkingly at the camera and give us ten minutes on circumcision or weight-loss strategies. She'd better get a move on, I sense Groyper is getting desperate and may start cutting himself if she persists with these delaying tactics.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2019, 04:19:50 PM
I'd watch that video...

But Brig, you'll listen to Jorch, too. ;) That doesn't necessarily make you a bad person.  I could be wrong. ;)

Praise Liberace and pass the popcorn.

K_Dubb

Or perform Golliwog's Cakeblock by putting the whole thing down the disposal.

ItsOver

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 07, 2019, 04:26:00 PM
She could bang out La Cathedrale Engloutie and then stare unblinkingly at the camera and give us ten minutes on circumcision...
That should be truly eye-opening.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 07, 2019, 04:26:00 PM
She could bang out La Cathedrale Engloutie and then stare unblinkingly at the camera and give us ten minutes on circumcision or weight-loss strategies. She'd better get a move on, I sense Groyper is getting desperate and may start cutting himself if she persists with these delaying tactics.

It appears that someone became impatient, and started her a thread...

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12629.msg1331888;topicseen#msg1331888

Quote from: brig on June 07, 2019, 04:41:08 PM

It appears that someone became impatient, and started her a thread...

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12629.msg1331888;topicseen#msg1331888

Well, I'm tired of her sitting around with her thumb up her butt. LET'S GO!!!!

ItsOver

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on June 07, 2019, 04:48:56 PM
If her other nine digits could join her thumb, I'd be satisfied.

whoozit

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on June 07, 2019, 04:48:56 PM
Let her plan her own content. 

Quote from: ItsOver on June 07, 2019, 04:51:47 PM
If her other nine digits could join her thumb, I'd be satisfied.

Tasteful fisting might not violate Youtube's TOS. I could be wrong.

ItsOver

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on June 07, 2019, 04:54:49 PM
I think she's safe, as long as she doesn't start performing a strange Alex Jones Kabuki act, which I wouldn't rule out.

Asuka Langley

I think thats kosher, youtube has a lot of disgusting chubby cat ladies doing giant dildo reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzqae0_TeRw

how tight is her butthole, though?

[attachment=1]