• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

PBS Walks Back Heather Hate, Distances Herself From Little Sean

Started by AZZERAE, December 14, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

AZZERAE

In the east where the bear is dancing? In the west where the eagle flies?

DynamoHum

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 06, 2019, 12:20:15 PM

OK, I shall. I try not to pay too much attention to what you northerners get up to in your spare time so I am blissfully unaware of Aunt Sally.

Define Northerner.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 06, 2019, 11:47:15 AM
this statement isn't accurate, though. just sayin.

You weren’t seeing the PM’s I was then.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 01:16:13 PM
Define Northerner.

Common, scruffy, criminal-class types. JD Sports-wearing troglodytes. Every time I hear you my hand reflexively goes to my wallet to check it's still there.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 06, 2019, 12:28:55 PM
There is some truth to that.  With relatives over there, reading the subtext in everything is exhausting.  To a frank and open American they remind me of people who have been sharing the same house unwillingly for years.

But not polo shirts -- god I hate them.

In this country I barely listen to what somebody is saying, I'm more interested in the way they say it. I think that's why Americans are so easy to fool and are usually a beat behind when it comes to picking anything up.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 06, 2019, 01:20:14 PM
Common, scruffy, criminal-class types. JD Sports-wearing troglodytes. Every time I hear you my hand reflexively goes to my wallet to check it's still there.

https://youtu.be/irh3WzEkXLk

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 01:17:23 PM
You weren’t seeing the PM’s I was then.

Anthony never claimed or implied he was going sexually assault Heather during any of his videos. i can't speak on pms ive never seen or heard about until now.

AZZERAE

Dynamo Hum, you've been known to produce screenies in similar circumstances before. Any such luck?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 06, 2019, 01:43:47 PM
Anthony never claimed or implied he was going sexually assault Heather during any of his videos. i can't speak on pms ive never seen or heard about until now.

lulz i never heard that either, I remember Anthony's incel rage coming out when Milluah talked/fantasized about having sex with that horse of a woman.

Anthony is a supreme gentleman, not a rapist.

DynamoHum

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 06, 2019, 01:20:14 PM

Oh I meant in a geographical context.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 01:45:51 PM
Dynamo Hum, you've been known to produce screenies in similar circumstances before. Any such luck?

I was shown screenies but not my place to post them as they didn’t include me and we all know how .... volatile Anthony can be.

So I am afraid no such luck in this instance, you will have to go on my word.

Lilith

Extraordinary accusations, require extraordinary proof.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 06, 2019, 02:20:06 PM
lulz i never heard that either, I remember Anthony's incel rage coming out when Milluah talked/fantasized about having sex with that horse of a woman.

Anthony is a supreme gentleman, not a rapist.

🔥LIT CITY🔥

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 02:38:27 PM
I was shown screenies but not my place to post them as they didn’t include me and we all know how .... volatile Anthony can be.

I can go on your word.

AZZERAE

Dynamo Hum, you were raked over the coals for sharing PMs once prior - so best you don't go digging through receipts - dredging up the past again.

AZZERAE

Dynamo Hum, let bygones be bygones. No wrap on the knuckles is worth it.

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 06, 2019, 02:38:27 PM

you've just vindicated Anthony with your own statement.

AZZERAE

Dynamo Hum, you're a good old stick, so I don't see the fuss.

AZZERAE

Dynamo Hum, lets let sleeping dogs lie, lest we be bitten.

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 06, 2019, 02:55:03 PM
You were raked over the coals for sharing PMs once prior - so best you don't go digging through receipts - dredging up the past again.

AZZERAE, i hope you revise this post and elaborate for context, or i will. (hint: just sharing pm's ain't it chief)

DynamoHum

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 06, 2019, 02:56:31 PM
you've just vindicated Anthony with your own statement.

Not really but whatever you would like to think Groyp :)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 06, 2019, 02:59:43 PM
AZZERAE, i hope you revise this post and elaborate for context, or i will. (hint: just sharing pm's ain't it chief)

Lol, I don't feel the need to revise my post, but feel free to elaborate. I think you've made your feelings on the matter clear.

AZZERAE

I have no issue with people conducting themselves in whichever manner they choose, the bitter fruits of their wrongs are their burden to bear.

AZZERAE

I wouldn't mind seeing the PMs. I wouldn't mind not seeing them either.

AZZERAE

I've published a PM Damon sent me before.

AZZERAE

On that note, Brig, did you receive my PM?