• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 15, 2017, 09:08:57 PM
Didn't he just say that one of those DVDs was shot 'on the run' in a Denny's?  Seems like 30 bucks is a little steep
Yes, and likely violated the Denny's franchise policy.

damon

Quote from: brig on July 15, 2017, 09:37:43 PM
Lots of name dropping tonight  ;D
I think that Mr Dietrich is a little nutty

albrecht

Quote from: brig on July 15, 2017, 09:37:43 PM
Lots of name dropping tonight  ;D
Mae Brussell name dropping now! Talk about a blast from the past. She was really good. RIP. (weaponized cancer.)  ;) >:( :o Not sure about DD claims about her ghost or whatever, but she had some good stuff and was a great researcher, before internet etc, and could really "connect dots."

Lilith

I'm glad this monologue "discussion" will be continued....

albrecht

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Air_Lines_Flight_401
I think DD was mentioning in his last rants this incident? And the later book/made-for-tv-movie and talk of lawsuits?

Quote from: akwilly on July 18, 2017, 08:02:28 PM
Here we go!

Good to see ya Willy.  Hope you and your pooches are doing well.

akwilly

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 18, 2017, 08:03:31 PM
Good to see ya Willy.  Hope you and your pooches are doing well.
we doing great thanks man

The Dougster was a Merc in Uganda?

This might be interesting..............

Whoa!!!!!   Cool.   Chimps mixing it up with Mercs...............

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 18, 2017, 08:11:57 PM
Whoa!!!!!   Cool.   Chimps mixing it up with Mercs...............
Sounds suspiciously like a "Planet of the Apes" movie idea....you white-trash piece of shit.

When did Idi Amin boogie out of Uganda?   Like '79 or '80?  I thought the Dougster was about my age roughly. 

Around that time I was fighting with  Algebra II, trying to get my fastball over the plate consistently and thinking Debbie Harry was hot! hot! hot!
Here he was a Merc in Uganda slugging it out with a chimp army.     Man did I ever miss out.......

This is delightfully weird tonight.     

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 18, 2017, 08:19:25 PM
When did Idi Amin boogie out of Uganda?   Like '79 or '80?  I thought the Dougster was about my age roughly. 

Around that time I was fighting with  Algebra II, trying to get my fastball over the plate consistently and thinking Debbie Harry was hot! hot! hot!
Here he was a Merc in Uganda slugging it out with a chimp army.     Man did I ever miss out.......
Yeah, '79 when he took off. I miss SOF magazine, frigging lawyers.

The tea pot is boiling over now.........  Awesome!

Lilith

40 minutes in and he finally says hello to the guest!   

Lilith

Douglas thinks he stresses us out?

LOL'

So.... The host says he was fighting a Chimp Army as a Mercenary in Uganda and the guest wants to talk about Haarp?    ???

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 18, 2017, 08:38:44 PM
40 minutes in and he finally says hello to the guest!   

And the guest says "Magnificent"
And Douglas says "Thank You".

albrecht

His voice is faltering. Maybe time for the guest to say a few words. Or not and he can talk about Rose Dio and her situation.

Quote from: albrecht on July 18, 2017, 08:43:45 PM
His voice is faltering. Maybe time for the guest to say a few words. Or not and he can talk about Rose Dio and her situation.

Yeah, Doug needs to go hang out a Infowars for awhile and get some tips from the rant master.   He's good at raving but just doesn't have the
stamina of AJ.

Too bad his voice is destroyed - seems like this might be new info.  Something about Brazil............

Cum dumpsters?   What the hell am I listening to?   Gawd.

Lilith

Damn.  I wanna know more about this Chimp business.

How much does a Merc pull down for wasting a machete yielding Chimp?  Did he collect like ears to cash in?  Did he get paid in Krugerrands?
Chimps are so nasty....  Did he ever fight one hand to hand?   That would seriously suck.     Was the Chimp army like organized or just a
wild pack?   So many questions.