• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2017, 08:15:06 PM
Douglas seems a little hostile tonight.   ;D

Its only 27 minutes in.........

Lilith

Quote from: b🎱man on June 13, 2017, 08:25:17 PM
I'm not sure how I'd go about recreating whatever type of mental illness this is.

Shocking, I know.  ;D

bateman

"...My surrogate son who I was having sex with when he was a girl"

WHAT

Uncle Duke

Quote from: b🎱man on June 13, 2017, 08:25:17 PM
I'm not sure how I'd go about recreating whatever type of mental illness this is.

That's a good thing.

Quote from: b🎱man on June 13, 2017, 08:28:27 PM
"...My surrogate son who I was having sex with when he was a girl"

WHAT

It happens........  It's Frisco baby.

Lilith

John B Wells had Douglas on as a guest one night early on. 

Let's see how this ties back into the Japanese Ki-74 Patsy bombers that won the war.   

Wait for it.................

bateman

Quote from: b🎱man on June 13, 2017, 08:32:11 PM

Welp, back to American Greed for me

Fair enough.   You know what you have to strive for now.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 13, 2017, 08:31:16 PM
Welcome aboard Duke!

Thanks, but just passing by.  Didn't realize nutboy had a show, checked out the thread when I noticed his name in the "recent posts" subjects.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 13, 2017, 08:35:40 PM
Thanks, but just passing by.  Didn't realize nutboy had a show, checked out the thread when I noticed his name in the "recent posts" subjects.

Well good to see ya around. 

albrecht

I thought Rev. Moon's relatives and the Koreans were running our country but now Aquino is running THE WORLD?!

Lilith

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on June 13, 2017, 08:41:23 PM
I thought Rev. Moon's relatives and the Koreans were running our country but now Aquino is running THE WORLD?!

Well, if Douglas said so, it must be true.  :)

albrecht

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2017, 08:43:35 PM
Well, if Douglas said so, it must be true.  :)
Indeed. I was late to the broadcast.....has he bitched about BG yet? Or at least yelled about white-trash Trump voters who are going to get what they deserve!

Quote from: albrecht on June 13, 2017, 08:47:25 PM
Indeed. I was late to the broadcast.....has he bitched about BG yet? Or at least yelled about white-trash Trump voters who are going to get what they deserve!

No Bellgab blasts but then again, I don't think I've ever seen alot of  Pro-Putin action on here.   

Several white-trash blasts early on.

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on June 13, 2017, 08:47:25 PM

He hasn't honored bellgab yet, but yes, white-trash pieces of shit, lot of that already.

Lilith

Wow, shoutouts for Alex, Snoory, and ClearChannel.

I admit I am intrigued by the prospects of a guest that can out talk the Dougster but gotta get up super early.  So I'll miss the 2nd hour.

I'll check the thread in the morning to see how things went.   First hour was pretty full of piss and vinegar.

albrecht

Nixon didn't think he was a member of that club. He is on tapes bitching about them (and about everyone: blacks, Jews, Mexicans (though he liked respected the ones in Mexico,) Catholics, Hollywood, establishment blue-bloods, etc.) His thoughts on Bohemian Grove:
"NIXON: But it's not just the ratty part of town. The upper class in San Francisco is that way. The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time--it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."

Lilith

Lilith

"It sounds incredibly familiar". 

LOL's

albrecht

Will he mention fellow host's SDM's legal issues and fleeing justice? And the white-trash that (apparently according to most recent polls) didn't elect the Democrat candidate in GA 6th District despite all the Hollywood and out-of-state money that came into that election?