• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

BobGrau

Quote from: BobGrau on December 26, 2013, 07:06:57 PM
Ozzies have the best verbal flourishes. "Quicker than a lizard drinkin" springs immediately to mind.

"Gonner tear the tops off a couplea coldies. Ripper!"

eddie dean

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 26, 2013, 06:19:28 PM

That's Mr Limey Bastard to you.

Haha ;D
You have to give "respect" in order to receive it.
BTW, the American slang for "respect" is handjobs!

Did it just get weird in here? I'm feeling a tad uncomfortable now. :-[ :o

MV/Liberace!

i don't mean to go on a ball cupping expedition here, but you guys are really doing a great job putting this show together.  i'm looking forward to b_dubb getting on regularly.

b_dubb

Quote from: MV on December 26, 2013, 07:22:13 PM
i don't mean to go on a ball cupping expedition here, but you guys are really doing a great job putting this show together.  i'm looking forward to b_dubb getting on regularly.
I don't give a fuck about the gabcast but I am looking forward to having my balls cupped

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on December 26, 2013, 07:38:03 PM
I don't give a fuck about the gabcast but I am looking forward to having my balls cupped

i mean... look.  i'll take one for the team.  no problem with that shit.

jazmunda

Quote from: BobGrau on December 26, 2013, 07:06:57 PM
Ozzies have the best verbal flourishes. "Quicker than a lizard drinkin" springs immediately to mind.

My favourite is "dry as a dead dingos donga".

BobGrau

Quote from: jazmunda on December 26, 2013, 08:08:15 PM
My favourite is "dry as a dead dingos donga".

I'm not only stoked by this, I'm rapt.

BobGrau

i don't mean to go on a ball cupping expedition here

Then you maybe shouldn't have dressed like that.

eddie dean

Please warm your hands before cupping balls.
The proper  hand positions for ball cupping is demonstrated in this bellgab ad!
Syncronisity?
[attachimg=1]

bigchucka

Quote from: b_dubb on December 26, 2013, 07:38:03 PM

Could have sworn that the guy filling in for Rush earlier today wanted teabaggers to call in today...

jazmunda

Quote from: Chine on December 26, 2013, 05:16:57 PM
Ha. Now I want Taco Bell.

Creative hashtag experimentation is fun.

I have only used them for work as it's great for networking.

Hey Chine tried to PM you back but the system says you're not accepting PMs.

In reply I think your ideas are fantastic and it would be great if you called in on the next show. We are aiming to do a live show this Monday if onan and Eddie are feeling better. I am on vacation but I brought the laptop and mic with me so I'm all set.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: BobGrau on December 26, 2013, 08:26:32 PM
I dress to the left. It just does that, okay?

area51drone

Next weeks' question for Aldous:   What is the proper method for using Chinese baoding balls? (aka medicine/meditation balls)

aldousburbank

Quote from: area51drone on December 27, 2013, 03:31:27 AM
Next weeks' question for Aldous:   What is the proper method for using Chinese baoding balls? (aka medicine/meditation balls)
Naked

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on December 26, 2013, 10:32:53 PM
We are aiming to do a live show this Monday if onan and Eddie are feeling better. I am on vacation but I brought the laptop and mic with me so I'm all set.
I will be disembarking a train that morning in the land of scorpions, cacti, and outlaws, where my superpowers are not limited by the nearly overwhelming strata of hipster gas which sullies the Cali atmosphere. With any luck I will be able to call in from a parallel time/space continuum for which I have reservations, situated on the illuminating edge of sky, mountain, and coyote laughter. So, if I do manage to get through, please remind me what we were talking about. Thanks.

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 27, 2013, 05:57:34 AM
I will be disembarking a train that morning in the land of scorpions, cacti, and outlaws, where my superpowers are not limited by the nearly overwhelming strata of hipster gas which sullies the Cali atmosphere. With any luck I will be able to call in from a parallel time/space continuum for which I have reservations, situated on the illuminating edge of sky, mountain, and coyote laughter. So, if I do manage to get through, please remind me what we were talking about. Thanks.

No problemo.

I will be 12 hours away from New Years at that time so I will only be half drunk.

b_dubb

in an early gabcast (the first?) i mentioned a phenomena i've identified in our culture which i called 'unintentional self parody'.  the following photo of the Bieb should explain that concept better than i ever could

i suppose this is 'Schadenfreude 2.0'

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BobGrau on December 26, 2013, 08:26:32 PM

that's an outdated way of thinking, sir.

BobGrau

Quote from: MV on December 27, 2013, 11:21:41 AM
that's an outdated way of thinking, sir.

I stick to present tense in future present.

Tarbaby

YP: Yes, I was able to get the yorkshire pudding recipe. That's how I knew it had so many eggs. I really like crepes (mastered the proper pan and temp so they don't stick) and I noticed the ingredients were very similar. I suppose crepes are sweeter too.
   I'm actively on the lookout now, going out today, on the hunt for "lava cake". Every hear of that? Chocolate cake served hot from the over, when cut into gooey thick cocoa chocolate oozes out. The best!

ALDOUS: I was thinking… your stentorian projection implies you are trained in projection. Actor? But I can't reconile an actor tending a fire in the Donner pass.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Tarbaby on December 27, 2013, 12:21:08 PM
YP: Yes, I was able to get the yorkshire pudding recipe. That's how I knew it had so many eggs. I really like crepes (mastered the proper pan and temp so they don't stick) and I noticed the ingredients were very similar. I suppose crepes are sweeter too.
   I'm actively on the lookout now, going out today, on the hunt for "lava cake". Every hear of that? Chocolate cake served hot from the over, when cut into gooey thick cocoa chocolate oozes out. The best!

ALDOUS: I was thinking… your stentorian projection implies you are trained in projection. Actor? But I can't reconile an actor tending a fire in the Donner pass.

Here you go Tarbaby!

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1753648/easy-chocolate-molten-cake

http://americanfood.about.com/od/desserts/r/choclavacake.htm

Tarbaby

THANK YOU! And I'm going out in one hour to have some. But what a nice Xmas present you've supplied.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Tarbaby on December 27, 2013, 01:07:31 PM
THANK YOU! And I'm going out in one hour to have some. But what a nice Xmas present you've supplied.

Not I; it's that interweb etch-a-sketch thing...Have an enjoyable night out.  :)

Thirty years ago, if someone had told me you could get from ball cupping to lava cake recipes in two ticks...

I'd have asked "what the fuck are you talking about?"

aldousburbank

Quote from: Tarbaby on December 27, 2013, 12:21:08 PM
Well, the dude I play is an actor. (Stentorian, I think that means LOUD?

wr250

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 27, 2013, 05:57:34 AM

so your joining ft rocks scorpion army?