• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Ghost on May 17, 2018, 08:44:00 AM
She is Art’s Legacy! Come on, she will smoke until she has her own COPD. It helps with the husky/sexy voice.
LMAO regarding her own COPD. And IMO the smoker voice has never been hot. All it does is remind me of a truck stop waitress who is 40 and looks 60.

Cowkiller

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 08:36:04 AM
No green is good enough for me to enjoy that show. I can't remember her stance on that. We all know she smoked cigarettes. In fact her and Heather both seem to take pride in this fact. Weird. Smokers are gross.

Yes cigarettes are more in style with a daddy hanging with the SSpaperclip boys.  They did alot of work for the underground reich when they came over.     Heil heathler!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 17, 2018, 08:46:49 AM
Yes cigarettes are more in style with a daddy hanging with the SSpaperclip boys.  They did alot of work for the underground reich when they came over.     Heil heathler!
Well considering they run their facebook group like a Nazi bunker this is very spot on! :)

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 08:36:04 AM
No green is good enough for me to enjoy that show. I can't remember her stance on that. We all know she smoked cigarettes. In fact her and Heather both seem to take pride in this fact. Weird. Smokers are gross. Cigarette smokers that is, are gross. If you don't smoke it reeks to you. Bleh.

I "get" where you're coming from, but on the other hand, I know many people who are proud of choosing various alternative lifestyles.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 17, 2018, 08:49:48 AM
I "get" where you're coming from, but on the other hand, I know many people who are proud of choosing various alternate lifestyles.
Fair enough Brig. If people want to smoke they should have that choice. All substances. I just prefer not to be around it. Both my parents are in their 70s still smoke. I never have. 

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 08:51:14 AM
Fair enough Brig. If people want to smoke they should have that choice. All substances. I just prefer not to be around it. Both my parents are in their 70s still smoke. I never have.

Nobody can be pleasing to everyone.  I "get" it.  :)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 17, 2018, 08:56:43 AM
Nobody can be pleasing to everyone.  I "get" it.  :)
You're so right lady  :)  And perhaps all of just need some
FRIENDSHIP!
Praise MV
Tide Pods
Oh and I think you should be the official bellgab historian. I mean look at what happened overnight?

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 08:58:26 AM
FRIENDSHIP!
Praise MV
Tide Pods

So it is written,
So it shall be DONE!

So Say We ALL !!!   ;D

Praise MV1!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 17, 2018, 09:00:22 AM
So it is written,
So it shall be DONE!

So Say We ALL !!!   ;D

Praise MV1!
Praise MV1, not MV2 just to be clear! LOL. See, I'm learning all the time. And I think we can both agree bellgab is awesome!

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 08:58:26 AM
FRIENDSHIP!
Praise MV
Tide Pods
Oh and I think you should be the official bellgab historian. I mean look at what happened overnight?

Oh, I forgot ...

FRIENDSHIP !!!!

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 09:01:15 AM
Praise MV1, not MV2 just to be clear! LOL. See, I'm learning all the time. And I think we can both agree bellgab is awesome!

I think that SUCKS that MV had to change his name to MV1

I'm mad, see?  ->  >:(

Lilith

I have to go for an hour or so,  see you all later.  :-*

Sean92008

Whew!

I only got a C+ in my Evelyn Woodhead speed reading course, and I got a lot to do today...

One thing that I hope Keith is reading here, for Vara to do anything, he's going to have to trace that IP back to whoever is bothering him... If he does anything else (posting shit, saying shit) that's more in the defamation category and could be tacked onto any complaint Keith has about Michael's network or his programming.

I sense a great deal of "fake it 'til you make it" with that whole Talkstream live app.  [Edit: Getting the high ranking, that is] Since there is a banner adon each page, who knows, there maybe even an advertising kick back.  By the way, I found Karen's KNYE stream a touch more entertaining because I was able to hear local ads. She cut off a few but it was neat to hear the voice of God doing the station ID too.

I said it last night, I'll say it again, LMN (sic) and Heather are throwing good money after bad.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 08:02:14 AM
Sorry Bells I should have included the original post. Here ya go! So not exactly play nice but be good to each other which is a softer version of the same thing maybe?

Even that she ripped off Karen.

a is jump

Anyone happen to record MITD2 last night?

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 17, 2018, 06:56:55 AM
That really aughtta tell you something right there... maybe, just maybe, she’s the one with the problem.  ;)

Also, maybe she should stop worrying about other people’s opinions of her, and worry about what she’s doing to herself.

I feel bad for her at times. I'm really on and off with regards to sympathy for her :D
I don't like to think she feels so ganged up on. But she also has to take some responsibility for her actions.
She doesn't help herself by fanning the flames of her fans frustrations that in turn perpetuate the agitation and animosity.
I don't see this ending well for her. Why can't she just rename her show, there are many good names, and not so overtly try to be everything Art was?
I mean for fucksakes artbelllegacy.com  ::)

chefist

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 17, 2018, 09:22:20 AM
I feel bad for her at times. I'm really on and off with regards to sympathy for her :D
I don't like to think she feels so ganged up on. But she also has to take some responsibility for her actions.
She doesn't help herself by fanning the flames of her fans frustrations that in turn perpetuate the agitation and animosity.
I don't see this ending well for her. Why can't she just rename her show, there are many good names, and not so overtly try to be everything Art was?

Take it from me...if you knew what has happened behind the scenes, especially to very kind and considerate people who have reached out to help her, you might not feel so ambivalent towards her. She is a vain, narcissistic, vindictive, manipulative, odious person...

HumanBeing

and  are so epic and kewl.

:P

Bluejay

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 08:45:25 AM
LMAO regarding her own COPD. And IMO the smoker voice has never been hot. All it does is remind me of a truck stop waitress who is 40 and looks 60.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 09:27:16 AM
Take it from me...if you knew what has happened behind the scenes, especially to very kind and considerate people who have reached out to help her, you might not feel so ambivalent towards her. She is a vain, narcissistic, vindictive, manipulative, odious person...

It was such a contrast when she was on the early Gabcasts with MV etc, to when she found 'fame'.. What was it Dionne Warwick sang?

"And all the stars that never were /Are parking cars and pumping gas"

Sean92008

I find it funny that Heather is now calling for people to be kind to each other when, a month ago Heather started the ball rolling by complaining about the Nye County Sheriff's Department and her unreasonable expectations about withholding information on Art's death for over four days...

I think she has been working on the desire to get the last punch in and leave her opponent still attacking her after the Bell has rung.  My voice recognition made Bell capitalized, not me.  The problem is for her she dug her own talk show grave and, no matter how her sycophants twist the truth around, she's doing 1/3 of Dark Matters MitD, a program that she had been driving into the ground over the last 2 years. With a stronger lead-in for Mr. Winnie, those numbers would be exponentially more.  Instead, Dave is restoring this beat up old clunker and he's gotten the engine to turn over now. It may be awhile before he puts it back on the road.

You can't work with crazy or lazy, HLW appears to be both.

HumanBeing

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

The last couple days I've seen some info I hadn't known. Such as people sending her equipment in California, where she claimed to be living, when she was already living at Art's compound  :-X

I can see the probability of this ending tragically for her, because of her state of mind, and that makes me pause for a moment.
But the drama is too unreal it is hard to look away, avoid and especially to toss my two cents at.

timebandit

I'd like Art's address if someone has it handy..
I'm going to drive up that way..
Maybe take some photos.
Thanks

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 17, 2018, 09:22:20 AM

I'm in exactly the same boat as you. But then that behavior. Leaving Airyn waiting for a ride to her husbands funeral. The self absorption is unlike anything I've ever come across anywhere. And that's month old news, it's just gotten worse/more entertaining from there. You can't believe a word that comes out of her mouth or spouted across FB.

And those fuckin ''supporters''. Or enablers as I think of them. HW could go on a cross country murder spree and her enablers would defend her. Everyone else's fault, never hers.

My ability to have even a grain of sympathy for her is evaporating faster than a teardrop in the desert.

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on May 17, 2018, 01:39:56 AM
The bastards hit a Chinese restaurant client of mine way back. I set up overhead speakers to play Chinese music that they had. They switched over to FM radio one day, even after I told them never to play anything but their own background music. $3000 fine on the spot.
They got fined for playing a radio in their business?  $3k that is a lot of chicken fried rice.

Cowkiller

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 17, 2018, 09:40:53 AM
Great PR lasha

Ok whos this star raven slashas talking about?

chefist

Quote from: timebandit on May 17, 2018, 09:42:49 AM
I'd like Art's address if someone has it handy..
I'm going to drive up that way..
Maybe take some photos.
Thanks

That's it, Daniel...I'm phoning in a welfare check for you.