• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Are the phones on the way from Pahrump?

GravitySucks

Quote from: yoursongs on May 16, 2018, 11:09:41 PM
I for one, am fascinated by it.   Here is a good one, the Candy Man from Halloween 1974.  Poisoned his young son with Pixie Stix laced with poison.  For the insurance.  It happened in Deer Park, TX.  I had just moved down there that year.  The father was arrested after a few days, and then later executed.  There is much more to the story, but I bet Dave never heard that one.

The Candy Man was a serial killer named Dean Corll that killed at least 28 boys and men between 1970 and 1973 before he was killed in Pasadena in August, 1973 by one of his charges. This was right after I graduated high school down here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Corll

Corona Kitty

They got fired up when I insinuated a pending lawsuit

Zenman

Lonevoice! And he got your name right, lol!

Pizzapunch

Quote from: WinWinS on May 16, 2018, 11:04:48 PM
what about true crime?
I would love if he did the occasional true crime/mystery show. Even Art on the old days of C2C would bring in the occasional fbi profiler or expert on serial killers as a guest.

Sean92008

I'm wondering if that free Telos/phone gear is heading from Pahrump to Mr. Winnie...?

chefist

MV-Host - Today at 10:19 PM
let him bring it, I will own him

MV-Host - Today at 10:20 PM
maybe I will go on twitter and have some fun with him

MV-Host - Today at 10:21 PM
time to spank fatty

Zenman

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 16, 2018, 11:06:51 PM
I am working thru about a 45 days worth of guests booked for Heather. We will open it up more to a wider base of topics, I am adding a 3rd hour guest here and there as well.

DS

:D

dsz

Quote from: DeadDogsEye on May 16, 2018, 11:11:53 PM
Lasha is still struggling with this.

Heather, I think Art knew his health was declining. He should have left it in writing that any personal property of his you used for your show stayed with you. If he didn't you'll have to ask the ceiling why. And if there is something, you really need to forge find it ASAP!

Pizzapunch

Quote from: DeadDogsEye on May 16, 2018, 11:11:53 PM
Lasha is still struggling with this.
So basically they honored their word and agreement. Unless smoking ceiling Art counts as alive in their book?

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on May 16, 2018, 10:30:12 PM
I can't wait until she turns on La$ha...

Heater will out her as a lesbian

Lilith

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 16, 2018, 11:16:08 PM
I got booted the first night on the LNM Discord on my laptop. Earlier I was at work, logged in under a different name, and got in. Now that I'm on my laptop again, I'm trying to log in under the name I had earlier and now I'm blocked.

Opera browser has a free built in vpn that works within the browser, and you can set it to various countries.  You have to turn it on in settings, as it is off by default if you want to try that route.

Zenman

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 16, 2018, 11:07:21 PM
Too bad Hawas is gone/imprisoned/exiled.  Pyramids combine science, mythology and history...

Yes, all fine.

WinWinS

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 16, 2018, 11:19:21 PM
I would love if he did the occasional true crime/mystery show. Even Art on the old days of C2C would bring in the occasional fbi profiler or expert on serial killers as a guest.

Those are my fav...what is different in a serial killers mind that makes them tick and do what they do. I find the human brain fascinating

trostol

Quote from: dsz on May 16, 2018, 11:21:03 PM
Heather, I think Art knew his health was declining. He should have left it in writing that any personal property of his you used for your show stayed with you. If he didn't you'll have to ask the ceiling why. And if there is something, you really need to forge find it ASAP!

it was never her show cause she never wanted it to be her show..it was always Art's show that she just happened to be playing in daddy's chair

Lilith

Quote from: Zenman on May 16, 2018, 11:19:20 PM
Lonevoice! And he got your name right, lol!

I heard it, I heard it  ;D

Quote from: brig on May 16, 2018, 11:21:28 PM
Opera browser has a free built in vpn that works within the browser, and you can set it to various countries.  You have to turn it on in settings, as it is off by default if you want to try that route.
I use Opera all the time and never knew that.

The model for success is basically the same as it was in the late 90's when Art was at his peak.  Yes, we are more cynical now but as long as there are quality guests for the show, there will be no problem.  Just do the subjects that made Art great.  I also like true crime and love history.  And yes to Cthulhu and Lovecraft.

albrecht

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 16, 2018, 10:31:18 PM
I'm going to take a wild stab at  Heather's phone sex fetish specialty: masochism?
Bi-Polar? "Daddy" role-play and femdom. Maybe with some candle-work..Witch-inquistition bdsm stuff, obviously also. Likely some weird FCC and lawyer play also.

Spookcat

I have a quick question: since HW is now "the embodiment of Art Bell" does this mean we will soon have JC Webster IV, whose legacy was handed down by the great JC Webster III, God's 10-star 10-star 10-star General?

Quote from: mgordon on May 16, 2018, 10:57:42 PM
I'm just going to say it.  I think Art was behind the scenes with her for the whole two and a half years.   In essence,  running the show.   She was just the voice.   Didn't know what to do anymore when he left her behind.   That's why she was gone so long.

Yes, and she's desperately trying to hold on to anything that's Art Bell. This is creating her downfall.

Lilith

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 16, 2018, 11:23:30 PM
I use Opera all the time and never knew that.

It's in settings, and the country selector is in the search bar after you turn it on, last time I used it.  :)

I think it was in settings/privacy

https://www.opera.com/computer/features/free-vpn

dsz

Quote from: trostol on May 16, 2018, 11:22:27 PM
it was never her show cause she never wanted it to be her show..it was always Art's show that she just happened to be playing in daddy's chair

But the spirit of Art is now in her so it is still Art's show. I genuinely expect her to use this in court. And a kooky enough judge will roll with it. Or all her followers will help reenact

DeadDogsEye

David Adair lost it talking about the shield act.  About an hour 20 into it.
He said "pond scum sucking bitch" on the air about some congresswoma.

Edited for correctness.

Corona Kitty

Lol these ppll are easy to troll

Zenman

Quote from: TigerLily on May 16, 2018, 11:14:30 PM
Always good. But science is always a nice change. Theoretical physicists and astrobiologists and volcanologists, oh my

Here's a really good potential guest:  Mary Roach author of "Packing for Mars". Just read that a few weeks ago. She has a great sense of humor. She and Dave would have a great time in an interview

Volcanologists, yes. Especially these days.

GravitySucks

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 16, 2018, 11:18:51 PM
The Candy Man was a serial killer named Dean Corll that killed at least 28 boys and men between 1970 and 1973 before he was killed in Pasadena in August, 1973 by one of his charges. This was right after I graduated high school down here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Corll

So I guess before there was an internet they could reuse nicknames for killers. They in fact did call that Deer Park guy Candy Man as well. I had moved away from here for a few months and then joinedbthe air force so I wasn’t here in Oct 74
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Clark_O'Bryan

chefist

Quote from: username on May 16, 2018, 11:25:20 PM
Lol these ppll are easy to troll

It's great...so easy to change your nickname too. Baby Joey...ha

trostol

add in some geologists to the guest list too!!!

WinWinS

another topic that is fascinating is collective conscience/thinking