• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard C. Hoagland

Started by Richard C. Hoagland, July 20, 2008, 07:01:42 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: HAL 9000 on January 03, 2011, 01:05:19 AM
I plan on doing this with a few of their hosts. I already done the irrefutable research, but it needs to be collated, and then carefully planned so that my few minutes on-air are not wasted, and don't get cut-off either. I have a few peeps in my sights  :)
you have GOT to make sure we are apprised of your appearance.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ringthane on January 03, 2011, 08:28:37 AM
But Noory won't do that. He's busy with his coloring book and sippy cup.
this line just made me cough up a pound of phlegm.  jesus christ.

toxicmop

I love when Hoagland does this. And George will always respond 'yes', 'of course' or 'absolutely' when Noory has no practical/plausible way of knowing what is being referred to. I'd have a lot more respect for Noory if he would simply say I'm not familiar with <fill in the blank>, tell us a little bit about that.

But Noory won't do that. He's busy with his coloring book and sippy cup.

I'm still giggling over this  ;D

SnapT

I love when Hoagland does this. And George will always respond 'yes', 'of course' or 'absolutely'...

Don't forget "that's true too" and "baseball!"

b_dubb

the Dames interview sounds like a rerun.  i'm pretty sure i've heard this interview before.  though i'm not sure it's a rerun/rebroadcast

Hoagland does have a lot more 'personality' than Dames.  the Majorette has the personality of a mildewed dish towel.  despite his golden locks

Vatar

I think NASA needs to send Hoagland to mars as a "Consultant" and sabotage his transmitter.  I also believe that his landing site should be right on the forehead of the face on mars.

HAL 9000

Here's a little clip of a small "lovers spat" AKA Snoory vs. Hoaxland Smackdown between Snoory and "Little Dickie Hoaxland."

Hoaxland drones on and on and on... See attachment:

[attachment deleted by admin]

HAL 9000

Cronkite
vs.
Hoagland

SMACKDOWN!

This is a clip of Walter Cronkite calling in to c2c with Hoaxland. Hat-tip to Herb Alpert & Whipped Cream - you'll find out why when you listen.See attached mp3

[attachment deleted by admin]

b_dubb

Quote from: HAL 9000 on January 07, 2011, 11:39:33 PM
walter cronkite

you HAVE to listen to this mp3! super funny!  Cronkite even disses CCrane radios!!!! 

The Tuscon shooter had 4000 posts on Above Top Secret. Anyone surprised?

b_dubb

Quote from: Michael V. on January 10, 2011, 09:49:17 AM
that is phil hendrie... not cronkite.

i hate phil hendrie.  he actually made hoaxland seem credible with this bullshit call impression bullshit

HAL 9000

Quote from: Michael V. on January 10, 2011, 09:49:17 AMthat is phil hendrie... not cronkite.

Well son of a gun - I've been hoaxed by Hoax2HoaxAM!

I relied on the "official" c2c website entry:

which mentions a call from Walter Cronkite to Hoagland (full link here: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2005/04/25)

On the other hand, when I listened to the clip, Cronkite's voice did seem a bit different than I had remembered him - and now, additionally, when you look at the c2c website entry, there are quotation marks around Cronkite's name, which implies upon reflection, that it was indeed a hoax.

So, if c2c created a hoax upon Little Dickie Hoaxland, and cites the entry on it's website as being real, and certainly if it was a hoax, that means Noory KNEW it was Hendrie (who is BRILLIANT by the way) - so what other hoaxes have they pulled and tried to pass off as legitimate?

One I know of for certain, was the so-called Russian guy named Dimetri whose voice morphed into the "Devil." I have that clip, and was able to somewhat restore the audio distortions that c2c introduced into the audio, so that it is clear that is was Snoory's voice that was dubbed into Dimitri's, when the "devil" took over.

I emailed Snoory after I uncovered his hoax and sent him my proof (the mp3 I enhanced to hear it was Snoory), and Snoory vehemently denied it was a hoax, and insisted it was real. A$$holes.

fabucat

Quote from: b_dubb on January 09, 2011, 12:08:07 AM

you HAVE to listen to this mp3! super funny!  Cronkite even disses CCrane radios!!!!

Poor Hoaxland!  He seems likable enough, even though he's a fraud.  Unlike Steve Quayle, I could drink a beer w/the Hoax. 

Phil Hendrie is a genius.  I hear he does a mean impression of Ed Dames too!

Quote from: TaoOfLuxLisbon on January 10, 2011, 12:35:47 PM
The Tuscon shooter had 4000 posts on Above Top Secret. Anyone surprised?

ATS used to be awesome until they went all insanely anti-government when Obama got elected. The fucking idiocy on that site is staggering these days. But no I'm not really surprised considering how much of the looney rhetoric the shooter believed is spouted every day en masse on that website.

My favorite thing about Hoaxland is the cruises he shills where he's going to unleash an earth changing discovery on a fucking Princess boat out in the middle of the ocean... yeah that makes total sense. How would like to be locked on a boat with this guy surrounded by nothing but miles and miles of ocean?

fabucat

Damn.  I've never heard Hoaxy shill his tours.  Obviously I haven't lived.  Hilarious.  Does ANYONE actually swallow his excrement?  Even Noory gives subtle intimations that he doesn't buy his theories. 

They could have a cruise with Noory, Hoaxland, Dames, The Numbers Lady, and Steve Quayle.  You know, a lot of organizations have cruises.  Air America had 'em until they sunk.  So does the National Review, as does The Nation.  So why not a Coast to Coast cruise?  They could call it The Ship of Fools!

b_dubb

that's good stuff Fab.  i'd give a heads up to the Somali pirates complete with photos of Dames, Noory, and Hoaxie and tell them they were all industrialists with numbered Swiss bank accounts and vacation compounds in the Carribean

why does Hoaxie's wiki entry not list where he got edumacated? hurmmmm ?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: HAL 9000 on January 11, 2011, 02:23:45 AM
Well son of a gun - I've been hoaxed by Hoax2HoaxAM!
i guess they figured the quotes around cronkite's name would be enough to tip people off. 

i'm a huge hendrie fan (at least i was until he began shitting on his fans), and the first time i heard this clip, i required a change of underwear.

Wow.

Hal, once again you fail to disappoint! Thanks for posting this.

Although it's clear this is not Cronkite, his heart was in the right place.

rikmono

Hi all,
I have been enjoying Hoagland's latest spate of "its a space ship George" bletherings. Hoagland used to provide me with a fun/interesting view of space but recently he has just gone off the deep end!
Gimme your thoughts...don't hold back  ;D

onan

Quote from: rikmono on February 25, 2011, 10:27:16 AM
Hi all,
I have been enjoying Hoagland's latest spate of "its a space ship George" bletherings. Hoagland used to provide me with a fun/interesting view of space but recently he has just gone off the deep end!
Gimme your thoughts...don't hold back  ;D

Hoagland is a synonym for huxter. I enthusiastically enjoyed his beginning thesis on the face on mars. It was fun to ponder the possibilities and his arguments. Although similar to all of his blatherings at the time they were fresh and appealing. But his conjectures always start on some plausible path and then within a short amount of time meander off into the realm of "what are you thinking?" I mean every fuzzy picture is some proof of some whacknut theory that is obviously covered up by the powers that be.

In the early 80's his ideas seemed imaginative now they seem pandering.

b_dubb

hoagland is starved for attention and completely off his rocker.  he's fool and a clown. 

JustOneFix

Did Hoagland get the boot from C2C? Last night they were talking about the retirement of the shuttle and they had some other guy who's name escapes me at the moment.

I thought Hoagland was the NASA 'expert' for C2C?

It's so bad, even Hoagland doesn't want to play anymore.   ;)

Digitech

It seems that Hoagland really has a love/hate relationship with NASA.

Some years ago, the Administrator of NASA retired -- The 'Administrator' is apparently the highest ranking position in the organization. According to Wikipedia, this happened in December 2001 and April 2005. I am guessing this was in 2001.

Anyway, the new Administrator had not yet been announced. I remember an interview with Richard C. Hoagland where he said he was 'standing ready' in case he was asked to take the job. The way he spoke made it sound as though he really believed there was a chance that they would offer him the position. I can't remember if it was Art or George, but the host offered words of encouragement and said that Hoagland would be a good fit to lead them in the direction they need to go, etc.

Then, a few years later, he published his 'Dark Mission' book about how the leaders of NASA are members of the Illuminati and how the scientists in the Jet Propulsion Laboratory are all Satan worshippers, etc etc. I remember hearing him discuss this with Alex Jones -- In fact, this was like the only time I ever listened to the Alex Jones show.

b_dubb

hoaxland is completely delusional and off his rocker.  i don't know where he got his degrees or how he got hired at NASA or what he really did there.  the stories about him helping Apollo and Mercury missions haven't been corroborated.  i can't believe anything he says and since Coast doesn't believe in fact checking i think it's all bullshit.  maybe Hoaxland worked for NASA ... consulting on what types of cleaners would yield the highest luster on their tile floors

JustOneFix

I've studied alot of the Mercury-Gemini-Apollo projects and I've never seen his name come up in any of the reputable sources. Or any source for that matter aside from things Hoagland has said or typed.