• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SergeantMajor

Quote from: chefist on January 15, 2018, 09:41:38 PM
I hope everyone is well...We now own, "The Guy From Pittsburgh"...news to follow...REJOICE!

PLease send Herr Senda a cease and desist letter vis a vis his use of the Guy from Pittsburgh...unless he pays royalties

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: whoozit on January 16, 2018, 08:59:37 PM
Has his eye shrivelled up and fallen out yet?  I wonder what will give up first, his eye or snaggletooth TM.

I've saved the YT video where he's giving his eye a good rub. Just in case he decides to file a lawsuit against the medics and hospital that did his cataract operation and the video could be used as evidence. We know how meticulous Senda is in cataloging his videos but there's an outside possibility he could accidentally delete that one.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 17, 2018, 11:43:16 AM
I've saved the YT video where he's giving his eye a good rub. Just in case he decides to file a lawsuit against the medics and hospital that did his cataract operation and the video could be used as evidence. We know how meticulous Senda is in cataloging his videos but there's an outside possibility he could accidentally delete that one.

See, you're a piece of shit with no life and nothing better to do than to obsess over an old man's life and try to think of new ways to harass him. Just pathetic.  ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 12:52:47 PM
See, you're a piece of shit with no life and nothing better to do than to obsess over an old man's life and try to think of new ways to harass him. Just pathetic.  ;D

Where the hell have you been, Doc?  Reporting Senda?  Child's play.  There have been attempts to kidnap Orangey, and it has been suggested a nasty 'ol Gabber took a piece of computer equipment.  Let's not even mention the cyber attack.   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 17, 2018, 12:57:26 PM
Where the hell have you been, Doc?  Reporting Senda?  Child's play.  There have been attempts to kidnap Orangey, and it has been suggested a nasty 'ol Gabber took a piece of computer equipment.  Let's not even mention the cyber attack.   

This is just carry over from another thread where Mr. Morality likes to strut his stuff.  ;)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 01:03:10 PM
This is just carry over from another thread where Mr. Morality likes to strut his stuff.  ;)

I'm really surprised you aren't a Senda supporter. After all, it's totally natural for grown men to get twitchy while looking at teenage girls. Right, MD.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on January 17, 2018, 01:38:58 PM
I'm really surprised you aren't a Senda supporter. After all, it's totally natural for grown men to get twitchy while looking at teenage girls. Right, MD.

I don't know. I've always gone for older women but what would a faggot like you know about it, anyway?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 01:41:48 PM
I don't know. I've always gone for older women but what would a faggot like you know about it, anyway?

Time to search your history friendo.

Lord Grantham

It requires a bit of context, but I'll let the reader connect the dots:

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2017, 06:04:11 PM
He's a faggot on a witch hunt. It doesn't matter what your answer is. They'll find some reason to prosecute.  ;)
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2017, 10:17:17 PM
Be honest! It's because the young hotties didn't want anything to do with you but would point and laugh instead. You vowed there and then that you'd never sleep with a younger girl...which is why you didn't lose your virginity until your late twenties.  :D
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2017, 05:58:12 AM
People were a bit more relaxed and a bit less panicked back then. S'natural.
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2017, 07:54:13 AM
The morality squad is at it early today.
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 15, 2017, 05:05:42 PM
Sound like a confession to me. We know that libs like to accuse others of what they're guilty of themselves and he does live in Europe.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lord Grantham on January 17, 2018, 01:55:24 PM
It requires a bit of context, but I'll let the reader connect the dots:

I'm not gay and I don't wan't to date you. It's flattering though.

3OctaveFart

At this point in its existence the most frequent users of this board should be made to pay for usage. There are two or three people doing 75 percent of the posting.

GIFs with no accompanying text carry a surcharge.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on January 17, 2018, 02:40:12 PM
At this point in its existence the most frequent users of this board should be made to pay for usage. There are two or three people doing 75 percent of the posting.

Quote from: SnapT on January 17, 2018, 03:33:33 AM
If you haven't suscribed to Falkie on YouTube yet, DO IT NOW! He needs to crack the 1,000 mark by February 20th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW2Fy0nviYY&

And I'm pretty sure he already does 4,000 hours of Watch Time every year but simply doesn't realize it because he can't read his analytics properly.

He just can not figure out what to do to get views.

How about trying to be friendly and interesting, that would be a start.

I like how he figures that his food videos are on par with others. Eating ribs from a bed  pan is unique but it does not come close to matching TheReportOfTheWeek.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 17, 2018, 06:20:42 PM
He just can not figure out what to do to get views.

How about trying to be friendly and interesting, that would be a start.

I like how he figures that his food videos are on par with others. Eating ribs from a bed  pan is unique but it does not come close to matching TheReportOfTheWeek.

I don't know...have you heard those cereal jokes he does when talking about Jeremy?  Maybe he can just concentrate on those cereal jokes...REAL funny stuff. 

Catsmile

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on January 17, 2018, 02:40:12 PM
At this point in its existence the most frequent users of this board should be made to pay for usage. There are two or three people doing 75 percent of the shit posting.

(FIFY)

Good Point!

If my kinks included paying someone to endlessly call me a commie, faggot, tranny, pedophile, feeling their hot breath and spittle on the back of my neck, as they whipped me would be required.

Paying for anonymous, window licking, shut-in, cyber-commandos, with keyboard turrets, whose only purpose in life is stalking every post made, generating thousands of mindless, derogatory, shit post, would be crazy. Especially when you can find it all over the internet, all day, every day, for free.

Come on!! No surcharge whammies!! NO SURCHARGE WHAMMIES!! 

3OctaveFart

The hobbit who provoked this decision, and killed Vandeven's AdSense golden goose, literally posted a hundred times a night.

MDMD is a poster straight out of the usenet days. Remember alt.flame? That's the province of MDMD and Swishy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on January 17, 2018, 08:29:40 PM
The hobbit who provoked this decision, and killed Vandeven's AdSense golden goose, literally posted a hundred times a night.

MDMD is a poster straight out of the usenet days. Remember alt.flame? That's the province of MDMD and Swishy.

It's funny, mv has never said a word to me about it. Weird. :D

3OctaveFart

I wasn't talking about you, Einstein.

You're like the atomic clock of bad posting around here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on January 17, 2018, 08:40:51 PM
I wasn't talking about you, Einstein.

You're like the atomic clock of bad posting around here.

Really?! You mentioned my name: "MDMD is a poster straight out of the usenet days. Remember alt.flame? That's the province of MDMD and Swishy." I'd call that talking about me, Einstein. :D

3OctaveFart

Not getting drawn into one of your dull-as-fuck exchanges.

Get a job.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on January 17, 2018, 08:48:52 PM
Not getting drawn into one of your dull-as-fuck exchanges.

Get a job.

I have one. I'm off right now. Anyway, glad I could trigger you, snowflake. ;D

Catsmile

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on January 17, 2018, 08:29:40 PM

Seems moar like alt.flaming.assless-chaps.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on January 17, 2018, 09:06:41 PM
Seems moar like alt.flaming.assless-chaps.

I'm not interested in you sexually. You're probably as boring in bed as it is to read your posts. :D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SnapT on January 17, 2018, 03:33:33 AM
If you haven't suscribed to Falkie on YouTube yet, DO IT NOW! He needs to crack the 1,000 mark by February 20th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW2Fy0nviYY&

And I'm pretty sure he already does 4,000 hours of Watch Time every year but simply doesn't realize it because he can't read his analytics properly.

George is requesting that his fans help him come up with a new Youtube business plan.

Your Ideas please!

Save George

GravitySucks

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 17, 2018, 09:19:21 PM
George is requesting that his fans help him come up with a new Youtube business plan.

Your Ideas please!

Save George

All he has to do is reclassify all donations as youtube profits to see that every dollar he has grifted for the last 7 years has been a direct result of his youtube ramblings... independent of any youtube monetization.