• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

chefist

Quote from: catfish man on August 03, 2017, 09:39:59 PM
hmm...always on the prowl. the man's a sexual tyrannosaurus.

Actual photo of stalker...

ZaZa

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2017, 09:45:43 PM

That's JesusJuice, I'm not kidding you guys.
/chefist you might get banned for doxxing JesusJuice/

Quote from: catfish man on August 03, 2017, 09:34:24 PM
Did he come back last night, or nah?

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 10:18:58 PM
... I don't think I have been teasing anybody about coming back on the air...

Art

chefist

Quote from: ZaZa on August 03, 2017, 10:15:44 PM
That's JesusJuice, I'm not kidding you guys.
/chefist you might get banned for doxxing JesusJuice/

Lolz...what ever happened to JJ?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2017, 10:25:03 PM

Huge in the 70s! By the 80s no one knew who he was anymore. I wonder if that was the first catch phrase?  ???

ZaZa

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2017, 10:25:03 PM

lost his front teeth  ;) 8)

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2017, 09:45:43 PM

Holy shit, it's the walking dead tranny troll.

FRAG OUT!

ZaZa

Quote from: creepygreenlight on August 02, 2017, 10:59:55 AM
Art Bell is an amazing talkshow host.

Are you triggered again?

Quote from: catfish man on May 02, 2016, 06:30:25 PM
ALLAHU ART BELL!!!     💥BOOM💥

catfish man /aka/ rekcuf

ZaZa

...move over Art Bell

Michael Savage 8/3/17 - The Savage Nation Podcast August 3,2017 (Full Show)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIhlSiCPywQ

:)    ;)    :)    ;)    :)    ;)    :)    ;)    :)    ;)    :)    ;)    :)    ;)    :)    ;)    :)    ;)

ZaZa

WELCOME TO  Michael Savage THREAD !!!  :)  !!!  :)  !!!

Art Bell Sucks
ABS
ABS
ABS

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on August 04, 2017, 02:07:13 AM
...move over Art Bell

:)    ;)    :)    ;)    :)    ;)    :)    ;)    :)    ;)    :)    ;)    :)    ;)    :)    ;)    :)    ;)

..THIS IS GREAT SHOW .. Art would never had balls to say it so strong.
Michael Savage is The KING !!

ABS

ZaZa

Michael Savage HAS GREAT STRONG VOICE and great delivery !!

ABS

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on August 04, 2017, 02:07:13 AM
...move over Art Bell

AT 22:24 SAVAGE TALKS ABOUT BELL

ABS

ZaZa

I didn't finished listening to MICHAEL SAVAGE SHOW last night, listening to it now, very impressed.
Before I just listen to few bits of his shows but actually never to the whole show, I like his open bravery and no BS.
Art Bell Sucks
ABS

ItsOver

Quote from: ZaZa on August 04, 2017, 02:33:21 AM
AT 22:24 SAVAGE TALKS ABOUT BELL

ABS
Ha!  "Bells that ring and Bells that don't ring..."  ;D  Get your shyster lawyer on the phone, Bell!

ZaZa

Quote from: ItsOver on August 04, 2017, 10:08:24 AM
Ha!  "Bells that ring and Bells that don't ring..."  ;D  Get your shyster lawyer on the phone, Bell!

Art was just about to come back to do the shows ..and now again Michael Savage ruined his career.. Lol :)
Art is on suicide watch...
and in the hospital after Savage rip him 'a new one' ............haha ha ha ha ha

Art you suck !!
ABS

ZaZa

Quote from: ItsOver on August 04, 2017, 10:08:24 AM

so that would be.. Bell ringing ..only ringing that Art Bell can do theses days. lol
what a loser !!

ABS

Mr. Tits, Mr. Tits where are you?...

paladin1991

I'm going to call into Savages show and slip in ART BELL during the call.

ZaZa

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 04, 2017, 07:33:43 PM
I'm going to call into Savages show and slip in ART BELL during the call.

make sure you mention UFO -that will make it almost complete.
to make it 100% complete you would need to mention also 10 years old hookers. . .(in Philippines) 
that way you will go Savage on Savage - or Savage on Bell  ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on August 04, 2017, 02:18:31 AM
WELCOME TO  Michael Savage THREAD !!!  :)  !!!  :)  !!!

Art Bell Sucks
ABS
ABS
ABS

Welcome to the King of Shows thread, Michael Savage...

...move over Art Bell
=
=
=
=
=
Art Bell Sucks
ABS

ZaZa

...move over Art Bell - you are sad history and not reliable.

Michael Savage 8/4/17 - The Savage Nation Podcast August 4,2017 (Full Show)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A53zLDrLttk

/

/

/

/

ABS

ZaZa

What about changing name of BellGab to SavageGab  ??  8)

ZaZa

shut up Art
Michael Savage that you tried so dishonestly sue is having a show, and you have fuck all, no show and no nice legacy.
I hope you swore on the Bible that your statements in the law suit against M.Savage ..."are all true so help you God"
I'm 100% sure that you lied in the reasons you stated /via your lawyer/ for your Art Bell, and for your wife Airyn Bell law suit against M.Savage

Art And Airyn Bell Sue Michael Savage For Defamation.
December 2, 2016 at 6:04 AM (PT)
https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/160340/art-and-airyn-bell-sue-michael-savage-for-defamati

*ART BELL and his wife AIRYN RUIZ BELL have filed suit against syndicated talker MICHAEL SAVAGE, WESTWOOD ONE,
and CUMULUS for defamation, invasion of privacy, and intentional or negligent infliction of emotional distress. 
The suit, filed WEDNESDAY in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of CALIFORNIA,
alleges that on SEPTEMBER 25th, SAVAGE defamed the couple with the comment,
"You say UFOs, you wind up in the PHILIPPINES with a 10-year-old hooker and you are off the radio after a number of years. You can’t do UFOs.
That’s an in-joke, by the way, for people who understand the business.”

The suit notes that "Ms. BELL has never been a prostitute and was 22 years old when the BELLS married.
Also, Mr. BELL was not 'off the radio' because he discussed UFOs or married Ms. BELL.
These facts were publicly known and closely followed by many in the radio broadcasting industry and general public."
A request for a retraction or correction was "ignored," the complaint states.
"At present, Mr. BELL is strongly considering resumption of his radio broadcasting and journalism careers," the complaint adds.
"However, the Statement has harmed his professional reputation and is hindering his efforts to return to broadcasting and journalism."**

.../ you know you two, ART BELL and AIRYN RUIZ BELL, you know that this was a big fat lie:

"At present, Mr. BELL is strongly considering resumption of his radio broadcasting and journalism careers," the complaint adds.
"However, the Statement has harmed his professional reputation and is hindering his efforts to return to broadcasting and journalism."

I hope you will be thinking about this lie on your death bed one day or night...

ABS

ZaZa

....since so many of YOU assholes are viewing this thread yet NOBODY IS POSTING HERE
let me post this here so that the old f*cker ArtBell doesn't feel ... abandoned ...  FUCK YOU AB !!
@

@

@

@
ABS

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 10:49:34 PM
....since so many of YOU assholes are viewing this thread yet NOBODY IS POSTING HERE
let me post this here so that the old f*cker ArtBell doesn't feel ... abandoned ...  FUCK YOU AB !!
@

@

@

@
ABS

You can be a real fucking bore.

ZaZa

Quote from: mv on August 07, 2017, 06:31:28 AM
You can be a real fucking bore.
Maybe you are just not worthy to read my posts.

Also talking about 'bore' -take a look at your avatar, everybody is laughing at your avatar behind your back.
Also not every of my posts is design to entertain your ass. Some of my posts are design to reach higher intelligent 'computing' minds.
Also maybe fulfill Jackstar's {and other's} wishes and install the "IGNORE" button.
Also you can stop rushing to read my posts if I'm so boring.
Also you can always ban me = that way I'm not going to post in your precious *garden
Also your comment was/is very racist - you are exploring a loophole in my limited English to publicly humiliate me.
Also if I'm such a bore - than why when others see that I posted something new they rush it to read it. (I have software installed to monitor traffic on BellGab).
Also maybe from time to time you could compliment my posts that made you lough...instead of criticizing me.  I have feelings you know.
Also, remember that this is very boring thread about a very boring ex-host.
Also I think that you just trolled me with your post to inspire me to post even more. But I'm not going to bite.
Also not every one of your posts is so entertaining...some of them are actually boring for example this one:

Quote from: mv on February 04, 2017, 04:08:22 AM
You'll always have BellGab.

Praise mv.

Lilith

Quote from: ZaZa on August 07, 2017, 09:15:40 AM
Maybe you are just not worthy to read my posts.

Also talking about 'bore' -take a look at your avatar, everybody is laughing at your avatar behind your back.
Also not every of my posts is design to entertain your ass. Some of my posts are design to reach higher intelligent 'computing' minds.
Also maybe fulfill Jackstar's {and other's} wishes and install the "IGNORE" button.
Also you can stop rushing to read my posts if I'm so boring.
Also you can always ban me = that way I'm not going to post in your precious *garden
Also your comment was/is very racist - you are exploring a loophole in my limited English to publicly humiliate me.
Also if I'm such a bore - than why when others see that I posted something new they rush it to read it. (I have software installed to monitor traffic on BellGab).
Also maybe from time to time you could compliment my posts that made you lough...instead of criticizing me.  I have feelings you know.
Also, remember that this is very boring thread about a very boring ex-host.
Also I think that you just trolled me with your post to inspire me to post even more. But I'm not going to bite.
Also not every one of your posts is so entertaining...some of them are actually boring for example this one:

You should start your own forum, with only registered high IQ users.  Think of all the advertisement revenue you could take from "other forum owners", and you could control the narrative.  That way you could actually prove to us all just how wonderful and popular you are, and exactly how much attention you get.

Win/Win.