• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

chefist

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 29, 2017, 08:00:59 PM
Cheesy McSqueezy - do you suck cock much ??

you know your ass Cheesy McSqueezy must be very jealous of your mouth
because your mouth produces more shit than your ass.

you are getting boring and very ineffective with posting this "troll" silliness, you only polluting the forum, making visually unattractive.
If you were in the Military they would made you to peel potatoes all day, every day, -no action for you you human 'defect'

toon in to0 the show...LIVE! talking about you!

ZaZa

Quote from: Chefist on July 29, 2017, 08:05:46 PM
toon in to0 the show...LIVE! talking about you!
thx, but where ?
I don't know of any show going on ::)

Does anyone have a link to download the full episode with Dan Aykroyd?  I caught a little tonight and it was fascinating.

But then I turned the Indians back on because they were tied.

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 27, 2017, 10:31:29 PM
recuf, two days ago
I was going to post that maybe some fucker took rekcuf and fucked him up. I was going of course to blame Amy for it.
And here you are alive.
She/Amy is still mad at you that you deprived her of a shaver (and other battery operated devices)while keeping her in your basement
and that she grew that massive real bush because of you and that you took that famous now picture and apparently promised her
that you would talk to bobo17 to ask him
to talk to Art to kick that Chinese bitch Heather Wong/Wade out and to make you AMY the Queen of the 24 hours Radio.
name it:   "AMY On The RADIO - LISTENER On The ADGE"

Ah, sweet Amy.

How I long to trim her massive bush.

Never more.

Fin.

Art, are you still alive?

ZaZa

that's a lie. Art Bell died (or will die) frantically looking for an inhaler.

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 29, 2017, 11:23:55 PM
that's a lie. Art Bell died (or will die) frantically looking for an inhaler.

Hmm, that scenario sounds awfully familiar. I wonder if Arts' young wife will watch the life drain from his body instead of taking action? Hypotheticals are a bitch.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Honk Some Benis on July 29, 2017, 11:28:28 PM
Hmm, that scenario sounds awfully familiar. I wonder if Arts' young wife will watch the life drain from his body instead of taking action? Hypotheticals are a bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5jup1zI7Cg

ZaZa

Quote from: Honk Some Benis on July 29, 2017, 11:28:28 PM

she might assist with a soft pillow.

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 29, 2017, 11:31:48 PM
she might assist with a soft pillow.

She could simply flop his breasts over his breathing holes. Problem solved.

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 29, 2017, 11:31:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5jup1zI7Cg
LOL, Doc :)
I love good gun blood bath.
Art has a gun, (he posted picture of if on his FB page and I think on Bellgab as well when he was doing MITD Show), gun was with some hand written note.
I'm not sure it that was a goodbye note or what?

luicfer6G6

Quote from: Honk Some Benis on July 29, 2017, 11:34:36 PM
She could simply flop his breasts over his breathing holes. Problem solved.

ZaZa

Apparently allegedly one of Art's cats died.
It happened at night when Art was sleeping on his back and one of his cats got attracted to the scent and shape of Art's tits
and started sucking on it, but the dark yellowy syrupy discharge instantly poisoned the poor kitten.
Apparently the milky discharge had very high content of cigarette tar in it, even tho Art stopped smoking few years ago. 
Kitten will be cremated using firecrackers that the stalker sent Art for his birthday
and Art will fly the cat's pussies's ashes in his drone and sprinkle over the neighboring bordellos.
                                                 He has killer tits.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 29, 2017, 08:00:59 PM
Cheesy McSqueezy - do you suck cock much ??

you know your ass Cheesy McSqueezy must be very jealous of your mouth
because your mouth produces more shit than your ass.

you are getting boring and very ineffective with posting this "troll" silliness, you only polluting the forum, making visually unattractive.
If you were in the Military they would made you to peel potatoes all day, every day, -no action for you you human 'defect'

dude, your Engrish is superior! I spit out my Old Fashion reading your bon mot "your mouth produces more shit than your ass" You owe me a shot of Bookers

Philosopher

Quote from: Art Bell on July 24, 2017, 09:02:49 PM
Just to be clear I never said I was under any financial pressure to say "George gets it". Go back and check the posts, it's funny how things posted here get inflated with time. I was Retiring and only knew that George had been doing a Paranormal show th St Louis. I was asked to say that by the Boss to help him launch, that's all. No financial pressure at all. I think once somebody says "Fake News" enough times people start to believe it. As I said go back and check the posts.

This is the first time I have been here in a long time and I see the hate just keeps coming, I will never the less continue to be a member here and will check in every now and then to see if anything has changed.

Art

When Art said "George gets it" he did not specify exactly what George "Gets".  "It" could mean anything from mumble mouth disease to daily, incessant criticism from BellGab.  Why does everyone think it was a complement?  Don't assume anything.

ZaZa

Quote from: Philosopher on July 30, 2017, 10:18:05 PM
When Art said "George gets it" he did not specify exactly what George "Gets".  "It" could mean anything from mumble mouth disease to daily, incessant criticism from BellGab.  Why does everyone think it was a complement?  Don't assume anything.

Philosopher,
after reading your post just now, I suggest you change your username.
Philosophy is not your forte ;)

Philosopher

Apparently the braindeads have taken over BG. 

Quote from: Philosopher on July 30, 2017, 10:52:35 PM

That is indeed the case.

sheila.gazlay

Wow. Such retarded bullshit. There's on other place on the Net you weirdos can go? page has really gone down hill.

ZaZa

Quote from: Philosopher on July 30, 2017, 10:52:35 PM

Art Bell is brain dead ?? WoW ??

ZaZa

Quote from: Sheila Gazlay on July 30, 2017, 10:55:43 PM
Wow. Such retarded bullshit. There's on other place on the Net you weirdos can go? page has really gone down hill.

Sheila Gazlay,
I always go to google when I'm not sure about somebody.... ;)

BTW, looks to me that you have problem with English grammar.

ZaZa

hmmmm......

quoting:
"My areas of specialty are writing and editing, transcription, and clerical."

Philosopher

As opposed to French grammar?

ZaZa

Quote from: Philosopher on July 30, 2017, 11:09:20 PM
As opposed to French grammar?
my Engligsh is flavored by my Mongolian heritage not pissy French