• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RandomCast - A Podcast

Started by heater, November 27, 2016, 08:46:17 PM

Quote from: themudking on August 17, 2017, 04:59:31 AM
all classic moves to deflect from a weak position. I cannot move on to new questions until the original requests are dealt with. If you have no interest in being on the RandomCast then this thread is a waste of your time. you have yet to prove a reason for the screen names you mentioned that are unrelated to this thread. You can admit it was a failed tactic to troll.

If you want to comment about this thread but not participate in the actual topic I doubt MV will get mad if you start a thread about this thread.  It's basic logic.

Why should this one thread be exempt from the trolling that's been going on?  Speaking of MV, shouldn't he be the one for you to discuss your trolling issues with?  If he doesn't care, why should the rest of us?  It's basic logic.

Quote from: themudking on August 17, 2017, 12:46:42 PM
better than what? not wanting to have the trolling posts in here?  I'm not telling anyone they arent allowed to troll but if they want to hang in here contribute more than only troll posts.

So you only care if its a thread you like?  Gee, who wouldn't respect that?  And it's ok to troll here as long as the trolls also contribute what you consider to be appropriate material?  That's very sensible, I wonder how it will turn out.

Jackstar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 17, 2017, 01:11:33 PM
That's very sensible, I wonder how it will turn out.

I'm ready for Hillary.

ZaZa

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 17, 2017, 01:06:19 PM
Why should this one thread be exempt from the trolling that's been going on?  Speaking of MV, shouldn't he be the one for you to discuss your trolling issues with?  If he doesn't care, why should the rest of us?  It's basic logic.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS !! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ZaZa

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 17, 2017, 01:11:33 PM
So you only care if its a thread you like?  Gee, who wouldn't respect that?  And it's ok to troll here as long as the trolls also contribute what you consider to be appropriate material?  That's very sensible, I wonder how it will turn out.

LOOKS like some people have over blasted image of themselves thinking that they are so very freaking 'special' 
I understand if they were producing outstanding material on regular basis, but this mostly 'unknown' low profile
amateur hour 'gig' has over blown EGO.

P.S. where can I listen to this 'gem of a show'

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 01:25:40 PM
LOOKS like some people have over blasted image of themselves thinking that they are so very freaking 'special' 
I understand if they were producing outstanding material on regular basis, but this mostly 'unknown' low profile

Irony. 

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 01:25:40 PM

P.S. where can I listen to this 'gem of a show'

Hmmm.  I wonder if this post is considered a general trolling post, or if it meets the standards of Muddy's request regarding ''contributing more than only troll posts''. 

It looks kinda borderline, but leaning towards the 'contributing more' end of things.  We probably need an official ruling from Mud King

ZaZa

Quote from: brig on August 17, 2017, 01:57:59 PM
ZaZa prefers "language barrier".   ;) ;D :-*
girlSenda aka brig, you know that you make yourself to sound like an idiot with this stupid quote ?
at least explain what's your angle with this -or continue with your senile 'thing'
you are old so I understand that you are not "all up there" all the time., but what's your point.

I don't mind if people taking jabs at me, that's fine -but be at least minimally intelligent with it.
I hope your illegitimate son Casio is still loving you,brig.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 02:17:41 PM
girlSenda aka brig, you know that you make yourself to sound like an idiot with this stupid quote ?
at least explain what's your angle with this -or continue with your senile 'thing'
you are old so I understand that you are not "all up there" all the time., but what's your point.

I don't mind if people taking jabs at me, that's fine -but be at least minimally intelligent with it.
I hope your illegitimate son Casio is still loving you,brig.

In other words, you don't get it.

ZaZa

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 17, 2017, 02:19:19 PM

No I don't, genius.
if I was I wouldn't be asking girlSenda to raise her IQ and shine some light on it, genius. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 17, 2017, 02:19:19 PM

What does he get...other than Putin's creamy loads, I mean?  :D

ZaZa

I see that our, residence tranny Dr.cancerMDMD, is upset with President PUTIN paying back America for not returning
it's property (diplomatic buildings and their contents) taken by Kenyan King and now Trump is not rushing to
deal with it in a honest way.
So RUSSIAN hackers organized removal of Americas monuments. PAY BACK TIME. lol :) 8)

Maybe this could be great topic for this fine 'gig' called "RandomCast'

(so no links to listen to this fine "gem") OK fuck it...there are much better shows I can listen to.

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 02:48:10 PM
I see that our, residence tranny Dr.cancerMDMD, is upset with President PUTIN paying back America for not returning
it's property (diplomatic buildings and their contents) taken by Kenyan King and now Trump is not rushing to
deal with it in a honest way.
So RUSSIAN hackers organized removal of Americas monuments. PAY BACK TIME. lol :) 8)

Maybe this could be great topic for this fine 'gig' called "RandomCast'

(so no links to listen to this fine "gem") OK fuck it...there are much better shows I can listen to.

I hope this post counts as a contribution to this thread and to:  "RandomCast - A Podcast"
I did suggested topic....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 02:48:10 PM
My name is Casio and I'm an adult child toothless pedophile with a big dirty whore for a mother.

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 17, 2017, 02:53:35 PM

My name is Casio and I'm an adult child toothless pedophile with a brig big dirty whore for a mother.

tranny Dr.cancer MDMD -YOU TROLLING ME AGAIN in this thread on top of it !!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 03:00:58 PM
tranny Dr.cancer MDMD -YOU TROLLING ME AGAIN in this thread on top of it !!

Shits given: 0

P.S. Your butthurt is going to turn into butt cancer.  ;)

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 17, 2017, 03:02:12 PM
Shits given: 0

P.S. Your butthurt is going to turn into butt cancer.  ;)

tranny Dr.cancer MDMD, I hope themudking considers your trolling posts as a valid contribution to "his" thread.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 03:11:51 PM
tranny Dr.cancer MDMD, I hope themudking considers your trolling posts as a valid contribution to "his" thread.

You would, faggot.  ::)

ZaZa

Quote from: themudking on August 17, 2017, 04:59:31 AM
all classic moves to deflect from a weak position. I cannot move on to new questions until the original requests are dealt with. If you have no interest in being on the RandomCast then this thread is a waste of your time. you have yet to prove a reason for the screen names you mentioned that are unrelated to this thread. You can admit it was a failed tactic to troll.

If you want to comment about this thread but not participate in the actual topic I doubt MV will get mad if you start a thread about this thread.  It's basic logic.

themudking,
I have a question, do you think MV will be OK if I name the thread,  "themudking SUCKS DONKEY DICK" -or just plain, "themudking SUCKS"

heater

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 03:46:07 PM
themudking,
I have a question, do you think MV will be OK if I name the thread,  "themudking SUCKS DONKEY DICK" -or just plain, "themudking SUCKS"

Doubt he would have too much of an opinion either way but I hope he posts in it if that's what you want.

ZaZa

Quote from: themudking on August 17, 2017, 04:12:20 PM
but I hope he posts in it if that's what you want.

so  "themudking SUCKS DONKEY DICK"  it is! ;)

Quote from: ZaZa on August 17, 2017, 04:15:32 PM
so  "themudking SUCKS DONKEY DICK"  it is! ;)

Even to a 6th grader this says more about you than themudking.