• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

School shooting Miami area 20180214

Started by Juan, February 14, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

Do my bidding, shitheads!

You don't have the intelligence to be a mover/shaker like me.

So, just stay in your cages and don't rock the fucking boat or we'll come rock your world.

Got it?! >:(

Ritchie.  Better ease up.  Or your 'friend' will come for you.  Again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 15, 2018, 05:08:12 PM
Ritchie.  Better ease up.  Or your 'friend' will come for you.  Again.

I'm all in, baby! Do your worst.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: albrecht on February 15, 2018, 05:10:21 PM
"News" now backing off what they initially reported!
Local law enforcement: No ties between militia and Florida high school shooter
http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

Trump still paid Russian whores to pee on a bed that Obama slept on though LOL!

=Schlyder=

yes,  that was a 4chan fake news bait for the msm... and they took it hook, line, and sinker.

analog kid

Quote from: =Schlyder= on February 15, 2018, 05:17:56 PM
yes,  that was a 4chan fake news bait for the msm... and they took it hook, line, and sinker.

Oh of course. Just like 4chin claimed to have created the dossier, except it existed before they heard of it. Or that whole ridiculous FBIanon thing.

Thank God for citizen journalists anonymous teenage neckbeards.

albrecht

Ha. Morris Dees and his ADL gang fell for the 4-chan bait it and "news" takes what they say as gospel and ran with it, from what I could tell. Now, will the "news" report issue a retraction in their national "news" that it was a prank and they fell for, and spread, "fake news" or will they let the "white supremacist" sort of go-away, where they allegation will still be remembered by much of the people who watch them?

The local news is now reporting:
http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-suspect-nikolas-cruz-member-white-nationalist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

Asuka Langley

The (((media))) loves whitewashing lol

analog kid

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 15, 2018, 05:13:58 PM
Trump still paid Russian whores to pee on a bed that Obama slept on though LOL!

And he's sold out his own country to the enemy to keep anyone from seeing it. Maybe it shows his tiny penis.

Asuka Langley

QuoteOn the first floor, Rebecca Bogart was in Holocaust class when bullets shattered a window into the room and struck at least one classmate. Rebecca, 17, said she hid under her teacher’s desk.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/education/article200094039.html

>Holocaust class

Gd5150

Example of brainsless DemoKKKRat lemming response.

Mass shooting/terorrist attack...

Republicans Party:
- what’s their background?
- what could’ve lead to this?
- were they on psychotropic drugs?
- did they do recreational drugs?
- were they abused?
- was he part of any violent groups?
- what’s their social media look like?
- how can we prevent this in the future?

Republicans voters:
- what’s their background?
- what could’ve lead to this?
- were they on psychotropic drugs?
- did they do recreational drugs?
- were they abused?
- was he part of any violent groups?
- what’s their social media look like?
- how can we prevent this in the future?

DemoKKKRat party:
- it’s republicans fault
- vote for us

DemoKKKLemming voters
- it’s republicans fault
- I’ll for demoKKKrats

Dr. MD MD

Shelter in place. That's a good plan for the sheep. That way when we send our gunmen in it'll be like shooting fish in a barrel., Easy peasy! Fuck that shit!! If I had a kid still in school I'd tell them one thing in regard to this kind of situation: RUN! Don't listen to your stupid teachers. Just get the fuck out of there as fast as you can and knock your teachers down if they try to prevent you.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on February 15, 2018, 05:25:09 PM
Ha. Morris Dees and his ADL gang fell for the 4-chan bait it and "news" takes what they say as gospel and ran with it, from what I could tell. Now, will the "news" report issue a retraction in their national "news" that it was a prank and they fell for, and spread, "fake news" or will they let the "white supremacist" sort of go-away, where they allegation will still be remembered by much of the people who watch them?

The local news is now reporting:

“Hands up.  Don’t shoot.”   The most memorable words that were never said. 

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on February 15, 2018, 05:06:37 PM
People often react emotionally weirdly after crisis situations, after accidents, after a death, etc though. Some cry, some laugh, some turn inward, some walk away, some want to be around people, some panic, etc.

Exactly the point I made before, all witnesses react to/recall things differently after a traumatic event.  Many will swear to seeing/remembering something that they truly believe they saw, only to find out what they recalled wasn't correct.  This frequently happens to time lines as well, people will relate a series of events in an order that don't jive with proven facts.  Had that happen once with a witness who told me he saw a seat eject before the canopy jettisoned.  Seeing as how the seat can't fire UNLESS the canopy is jettisoned in the F-16, I knew he was wrong.

Investigators are taught to be leery of anything they are told by witnesses for a number of different reasons.  One of the mishap investigation courses I took had a former FLETC interview/interrogation instructor lecture on the reliability of witnesses.  The message was most witnesses will tell you what they think they saw/remember, but there were several other categories including attention seekers and jokesters (like OJ's "neighbor") and those with ulterior motives.  The instructor had seen the lot over his career.

Our liberal educators, politicians, and media do not understand, or care to understand, the problem of school shootings.  They are the ones who perpetuate the myth that our children will be safe in "gun free zones" rather than support the arming of well trained teachers and staff to protect the kids.  Seeing as how a good number of our teachers are former military members thanks to "Troops to Teachers" and similar programs, many school districts have a nucleus of trained personnel to build on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 15, 2018, 09:02:15 PM
Exactly the point I made before, all witnesses react to/recall things differently after a traumatic event.  Many will swear to seeing/remembering something that they truly believe they saw, only to find out what they recalled wasn't correct.  This frequently happens to time lines as well, people will relate a series of events in an order that don't jive with proven facts.  Had that happen once with a witness who told me he saw a seat eject before the canopy jettisoned.  Seeing as how the seat can't fire UNLESS the canopy is jettisoned in the F-16, I knew he was wrong.

Investigators are taught to be leery of anything they are told by witnesses for a number of different reasons.  One of the mishap investigation courses I took had a former FLETC interview/interrogation instructor lecture on the reliability of witnesses.  The message was most witnesses will tell you what they think they saw/remember, but there were several other categories including attention seekers and jokesters (like OJ's "neighbor") and those with ulterior motives.  The instructor had seen the lot over his career.

Our liberal educators, politicians, and media do not understand, or care to understand, the problem of school shootings.  They are the ones who perpetuate the myth that our children will be safe in "gun free zones" rather than support the arming of well trained teachers and staff to protect the kids.  Seeing as how a good number of our teachers are former military members thanks to "Troops to Teachers" and similar programs, many school districts have a nucleus of trained personnel to build on.

There's just no happy ending to that kind of handjob.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 15, 2018, 09:02:15 PM

Yeah. Memory is a tricking thing. Even for non-traumatic things. I recall laughing during a a recent reunion telling old stories with some buddies and there were a few in which multi people "remembered" them differently. It was almost like a fun version of some therapy group- between the different "rememberings" I think we hashed out the actual events. It didn't help during most of the stories were antics after many beers...so maybe it helped hoisting a few to recall the details?

Back to subject: yeah. "Gun Free Zones" are just asking for some terrorist or nutjob to "act out." I don't want our schools to become like prisons but we need more security and better training, armed teachers (who are trained or want to do so,) and deal with the mental problems better than one counselor per school. I like that "Trooper to Teacher" and like programs. Not just for security, but bring in teachers with real experience in non-teaching-academic roles. Retired businessmen and engineers, what about some kind of system where someone working in another job could, for 'charity' or tax-break, teach one day a week or month or something? Or companies allow a sabbatical for their employee to teach for a sememster?

Also, and Idk how to do so, fix the problem of nihilism and celebration of violence that our culture has developed. I think Hollywood and video "games", and now internet/smartphone are to blame a lot but also parents, though not always their fault considering the pressure and economic realities.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 15, 2018, 09:19:37 PM
Yeah. Memory is a tricking thing. Even for non-traumatic things. I recall laughing during a a recent reunion telling old stories with some buddies and there were a few in which multi people "remembered" them differently. It was almost like a fun version of some therapy group- between the different "rememberings" I think we hashed out the actual events. It didn't help during most of the stories were antics after many beers...so maybe it helped hoisting a few to recall the details?

Back to subject: yeah. "Gun Free Zones" are just asking for some terrorist or nutjob to "act out." I don't want our schools to become like prisons but we need more security and better training, armed teachers (who are trained or want to do so,) and deal with the mental problems better than one counselor per school. Also, and Idk how to do so, fix the problem of nihilism and celebration of violence that our culture has developed. I think Hollywood and video "games", and now internet/smartphone are to blame a lot but also parents, though not always their fault considering the pressure and economic realities.

That's right! No one can remember anything! I bet you don't even know what your name is.

Can't win. Don't even try. Just stay in your cages and don't rock the boat!

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2018, 09:21:31 PM
That's right! No one can remember anything! I bet you don't even know what your name is.

Can't win. Don't even try. Just stay in your cages and don't rock the boat!

"I do not recall" I think is taught at the first class of incoming freshmen politicians and then they just perfect it by rephrasing and reiterations from there.

analog kid

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 15, 2018, 07:46:20 PM
Example of brainsless DemoKKKRat lemming response.

Mass shooting/terorrist attack...

Republicans Party:
Antifa!
Muslim!
Soros!
Immigrants!
2nd uhmendment!
False Flag!
Youtube!
4chan!
Qanon!
Moloch!